Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Stories and Legacies Index Gateway

Comments

• AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    Congrats on the 2 year anniversary! Thanks so much for doing all this hard work, and thanks for the shoutout.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • M13VulpeculaM13Vulpecula Posts: 19,715 Member
    2-year anniversary? Time flies when you'e having fun. :) Congrats, and lots more of fun & growth to come. :smiley:
    Banner.png
  • Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    A8qsIE.jpg

@mastressalita Congrats on the two year anniversary and thank you for the awesome job you do and taking the time out of your busy life to do it.
  • mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    The Official Stories and Legacies Index Newsfeed

Please visit the Stories and Legacies Index to check out these stories and more!

New Sign-ups:

The Stories and Legacies Index would like to give a warm welcome to the following authors!
    • @kaylaholiday , who is writing the Pemberton 100 Baby Challenge for Sims 4 and The Woodword Legacy, a Box of Chocolates Legacy, and Breath of Madness, a Black Widow Challenge, for Sims 4 at "Sim Stories -- written by kaylaholiday"!
    • Sims and Stories, who is writing The Adams Legacy for Sims 4!

Please check them out from the index story listing!

New Stories:

The following authors have started new stories!
    • @lilypadmeulin has started The Prosperin 100 Baby Challenge for Sims 4 at "driftwoodpoet"!
    • @megank48906 has started The Not So Berry Challenge for Sims 4 at "Megan's Sims"!
    • @sassytxbrat has started Faust Townie Dynasty for Sims 4 at "Love My Sims"!
    • @swcheppes has started Bachelor in Paradise: Disney Edition for Sims 4 at "Sim-ply Awesome Stories"!
    • @VIRTUALEE has started the Let's Play series Simtation Island for Sims 4 at "VirtuaLee's YouTube Channel"!

You can check them out from the index story listing!

Returning Stories:

The following stories have returned!
    • @dreamerz13 's The Ellison Legacy for Sims 3 at "Britt's Sim Stories"!
    • @xMike_Bx 's Murder Valley, with the premier of Season 4 for Sims 4 at "murdervalleysims"!
    • @xoxJennxox 's Shademoor, a Build a City Challenge for Sims 2!

Check them out in the index story listing!

Random Shoutouts:

Check out the following stories which have updated recently!
    • @Darra84 's Drifter Challenge Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Daalia's YouTube Channel"!
    • @Eddie Sims 's Sloane Family Legacy for Sims 4!
    • @LadyLana1 's The Gipsy Legacy for Sims 4!
    • @mojot89 's Operation Repopulation for Sims 4!
    • @ShannonSimsFan 's Falls Bridge for Sims 2 at "Simdale Valley Post"!

You can find them in the index story listing!

Want Ads / Polls:

@Rainydayz179 is looking for some troubled teens for an upcoming Youth On Their Own Challenge. If you are interested in participating, you can get further information here!

@Rosemarymariee is holding a Generation Four heir poll for Noble Doubt! If you'd like to participate, check it out here!

The Monthly SimLits Short Story Challenges thread now has voting available for the August entries! You can check out the entries here and cast your vote here until September 10, 12 p.m. CDT. Would you like to participate in the Short Story Challenge for September? Please check out the new monthly theme!

Milestones:

Congratulations to the following authors for reaching story milestones!
    • @ginnymalfoy22 for completing Generation Eight of The Reagan ISBI for Sims 4!
    • @Asaoyoru for completing Generation One of The Conway Legacy for Sims 4 at "Droplets of Stardust"!
    • @CathyTea on the three year anniversary of "Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology"! You can check it out here!

You can find these works listed in the index story listing, so please go give them a look!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Memory Lane Challenge Award!

The following Stories and Legacies Index-registered authors have received nominations for this award:

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Sunshine Blogger Award!

The following Stories and Legacies Index-registered authors have received nominations for this award:

You can find all these works listed in the index story listing, so please go give them a look!

Other News and Reminders:

Thank you to @M13Vulpecula , author of Jetset: A Sims 3 Interactive Reality Show , for supplying the banner art for the Stories and Legacies Index for the month of September!

The Stories and Legacies Index is in desperate need of more artwork to display in its top banner! If you would like to submit a banner to be displayed, this is all you need to do:
    • The theme of the image should be reading, writing, or libraries. Feel free to be as creative as you wish! A beautiful interior shot of a library build, a Sim tucked away in a cozy nook reading a book, a parent reading to a toddler, a child exploring the wonders of reading for the first time and their imagination unfolding, your Simself going on a gaming spree to get that chapter done on time... if you feel your image "captures" the essense of the Stories and Legacies Index, then submit it!
    • Any Sims game may be used for your banner art!
    • The image needs to be 982 x 250 pixels. (You can submit a larger banner, but I will crop/resize as needed)
    • You may submit your banner by PMing your image to me on the Sims forums @mastressalita.
    • Banners will be featured in the order I receive them and will be displayed for a full month. During that month, your username and website will be credited in the footer at the Stories and Legacies Index. All banners I receive, as long as they are the correct size and theme, will be featured! Remember that this is a rotating gallery queue, and depending on how many images are in that queue, depends on when your image will appear.
    • You may submit as many images as you wish, but someone else will get a turn to be featured in the queue before your other images will be featured.

That's it! So if you are in a creative mood and would like to make a picture to be displayed at the top of the Stories and Legacies Index, please do so!

Thanks again to @M13Vulpecula , and all authors that have made beautiful banners that have been displayed in past months!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
    Woo, my banner made it on the index page. :) Yay!

Question to @mastressalita: Is there an index where we can review the previous banners for memory's and all?
    Banner.png
    @M13Vulpecula : Not at the moment. I'm a bit busy getting ready to go out of town this week, but after I return I may be able to set something up.
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    @M13Vulpecula : Not at the moment. I'm a bit busy getting ready to go out of town this week, but after I return I may be able to set something up.

Ooh, I'll eagerly wait then. :)
    Have fun on your tour! :smiley:
    Banner.png

Please visit the Stories and Legacies Index to check out these stories and more!

New Sign-ups:

The Stories and Legacies Index would like to give a warm welcome to the following authors!
    • @Chaos_fairy , who is writing The Blooms, a legacy for Sims 4 at "Chaosfairysims"!
    • @Horst , who is writing Neighbourhood Talk for Sims 4!
    • @SpixieSim , who is writing The McCarthy Legacy for Sims 4 at "Spixie's Sim Stories"!

New Stories:

• @Bloudwed has started Movin' On Up, a Movin' On Up Challenge for Sims 4 at "KISS: Keep It Simply Sims"!

Returning Stories:

• @Rainydayz179 's Xenophilia Challenge for Sims 4 at "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

Random Shoutouts:

• @cecerose0208 's Dreams and Drama Neighborhood Rotation for Sims 4!
    • @CitizenErased14 's Ashes to Ashes for Sims 4
    • Rosie 's Breaking Tradition for Sims 3 at "Rosie Sims"!

Milestones:

• @Rainydayz179 for completing Generation Three of Robinson Legacy for Sims 4 at "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!
    • @Rainydayz179 on the three year anniversary of "Rainy Dayz Gamez"! You can check it out here!
    • @mojot89 for completing Generation Two of A Wilde ISBI Alphabetcy for Sims 4!
    • @xoxJennxox for completing Generation One of A Small ISBI for Sims 3!

You can find these works listed in the index story listing, so please go give them a look!

I will be out of town September 7th - September 11, 2017. Any submission forms sent into the Stories and Legacies Index during that time will not be processed until after I return. Thanks!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg

New Sign-ups:

New Stories:

• @MyInnerSim has started The Runaway, a Runaway Teen Challenge for Sims 4 at "My Inner Sim"!
    • Nichole1011 has started Detours: 100 Baby Challenge for Sims 4 at "Build Newcrest: The Eastman's"!
    • @Rainydayz179 has started On Their Own, a Runaway Teen Challenge for Sims 4 at "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!
    • @SoulGal7 has started Retail Wars, a Retail Store Challenge for Sims 4 at "Stories from the Soul"!

Completed Stories:

Congratulations to the following authors for completing stories!
    • @MyInnerSim for completing The Room Challenge for Sims 4 at "My Inner Sim"!
    • @VIRTUALEE for completing Cursed Beauty Prelude for Sims 4 at "Virtualee: Randomness and Stuff" and "Virtualee's YouTube Channel"!

Please make sure to check them out from the index story listing!

Returning Stories:

• @Simslover163 's Eternal Thirst for Sims 4 at "Simslover163's Legacy Vault"!
    • @Thrippa 's Gilt Sparrows: Fifty Foal Challenge for Sims 3!
    • @Yellifish 's The Lange Random Legacy Challenge for Sims 3!

Random Shoutouts:

• @ADWilson 's 2 Times the FUN! for Sims 3 at "Have I Got a Story for You"!
    • @bookloverblue 's The Miskin Legacy and Dr. Marlow's Home for the Sanity-Challenged for Sims 4 at "Blue's Sim Stories"!
    • @lisabee2 's Rose White: Search for a King for Sims 4 at "lisabeesims"!
    • @stargirl18 's The Star Legacy for Sims 4!
    • @TheNay83 's Bump Buddies 3 for Sims 3 at "Montigo Universe"!

Want Ads:

@Opicana is looking for Sims for a Bachelor Challenge and a Big Brother Challenge! If you would like to participate, please check it out here!

@PrincessSimcess is holding a casting call for another season of the Royal Bachelorette! If you are interested in submitting a male Sim, please check here for more information!

Milestones:

• @pammiechick for completing Generation Three of Day and Knight for Sims 4 at "Pam's Stories"!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Liebster Award!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Sunshine Blogger Award!

sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    Thank you for the random shoutout :)

New Sign-ups:

• @beautimous , who is writing The Reeds, Through the Ages, a History Challenge for Sims 4!
    • @LegacySims2017 , who is writing The Duckson Legacy and House of Pancakes for Sims 4 at "Legacy Sims"!
    • @madhu_vati , who has completed Prairie and Desi, a Fifty Foals Challenge for Sims 3, and is currently writing A Watery Rainbow, a Rainbowacy for Sims 3!
    • @maice , who is writing Behren Immortal Dynasty for Sims 4 at "The Behren Project"!

New Stories:

• lovelychooser has started Innocent Monsters for Sims 4 at "Pastel Brigade"!
    • @Rainydayz179 has started Curses! for Sims 4 at "Rainy Dayz Gamez"!

Completed Stories:

• @TheNay83 for completing Bump Buddies 3 for Sims 3 at "Montigo Universe"!

Returning Stories:

Random Shoutouts:

• @ajaxpost 's The Slade Dynasty Chronicles Let's Play series for Sims 3 at "Adam Slade's YouTube Channel"!
    • Frieda Pearl's Castaway Survival Challenge for Sims 3!
    • @Pegasus143 's After the Wedding for Sims 4 at "MAKPLAYS"!
    • @putacece4lyfe 's Disney Princess Challenge for Sims 4!
    • @rednenemon 's Racket-Rotter Chronicles, Part Deux for Sims 3!
    • Snazzle 's The Jacobsens" for Sims 3 at "My 'Legacy' in Sims 3"!
    • Zephyr 's Starless Sky for Sims 4 at "The Zephyr Galaxy"!

Milestones:

• GayBachelor for completing Generation Six of The Boedell Legacy for Sims 4 at "The Gay Bachelor"!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index authors for receiving the Liebster Award!

You can find all these works listed in the index and archive story listings, so please go give them a look!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    edited October 2017

New Sign-ups:

• @elifdapeton , who is writing Alternation: Neighborhood Rotation Story and Peoples Legacy for Sims 4 at "Dapeton Sims Story"!
    • MLEK13 , who is writing Arrendale Heights for Sims 2, a continuation from The Sims which can be found at the "Arrendale Heights Archives"!
    • @Pema22 , who is writing Bejeweled, a Selection Challenge for Sims 4!
    • Starr , who is writing Apple Valley for Sims 2!
    • @Tezzie7645 , who is writing Tribe Alkaia, an Amazon Challenge for Sims 4!
    • @TheRoseHorse , who is writing Big Brother for Sims 4 at "Sims 4 Big Brother"!
    • @veiledsnow , who is writing Head to Head: Battle of Beliefs and Life's a Drag for Sims 4 at "Veiledsnow's SimLit and Such"!

New Stories:

• @amirahqueen has started Sight for Sims 3 at "AQ Stories"!
    • @GaiaHypothesis has started Island End: Terminus for Sims 3 at "Look What We Started"!
    • GayBachelor has started Live Laugh Love for Sims 4 and Differences in the Family Tree for Sims 4 at "Just Another Day"!
    • @Meggles has started Point and Click for Sims 4 at "Orbital Pudding"!
    • @ninaumi has started The Daley Legacy for Sims 3!
    • Rosie has started Baggage Claim for Sims 3 at "Rosie Sims"!
    • @SamelaRita has started Luke and Lucy: A Renovacy and The Warehouse Renovacy for Sims 3 at "Samela's Stories"!
    • @serindeppity and ciradox have started Mending Colors for Sims 3!

Completed Stories:

• @GaiaHypothesis for completing Journeys: A Rebirth Prequel and Island End 2 for Sims 3 at "Look What We Started"!
    • GayBachelor for completing 12 First Dates for Sims 4 at "The Gay Bachelor"!

Returning Stories:

• @Ninjakitz 's The Lemon Legacy for Sims 3 at "Life's Lemons"!
    • @OJenn 's Memoir Me for Sims 4 at "Simthology"!
    • @OhRenSims ' The Waite Legacy for Sims 4 at "The Waite Legacy: The Second Half"!
    • @Piazzagirl1015 's Diary of a Drifter for Sims 4!
    • @pronterus ' Undead with Benefits for Sims 4!
    • @quwface 's The Foster Legacy for Sims 4!
    • @sandybeachgirl 's Back to Life for Sims 3!
    • @Sarahkay 's And They Lived and Only Time Will Tell for Sims 4!
    • @SeaDragonSong 's Story of Bob Bobson for Sims 4 at "Story of a Sim"!
    • @Shizu9no1 Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest for Sims 4 at "Oshizu's Asylum"!
    • Violincat 's Our Different Paths for Sims 3!

Random Shoutouts:

• @AllieMac 's The Ramblers: A Drifter Sequel for Sims 4 at "The Drifter Challenge by Allie Mac"!
    • @Babygirl80Plyr 's Lost in Wonderland for Sims 3!
    • @Bugsie2016 's The Burton Legacy for Sims 4 at "Bugsie2016 Stories"!
    • @cecerose0208 's The Duvall Diaries: An ISBI Legacy for Sims 4 at "CeCe Writes"!
    • @Crzydramaqueen 's Mother of Vampires for Sims 4!
    • @Dancer-freak 's The Blakesley Legacy for Sims 3!
    • @ginnymalfoy22 's Blackburn 100 Baby Challenge for Sims 4 at "simsonmars Simblr"!
    • @Jes2G 's Discovering Juliana for Sims 4 at "Stories by Jes2G"!
    • @Minx ' Go for the Crown for Sims 3!
    • @MVWdeZT 's The Straud Dynasty for Sims 4!
    • ohthesefaces 's The Zambrano ISBI for Sims 4 at "ohthesefaces"!
    • @orangeplumbob 's Second Chances for Sims 4!
    • @Rosemarymariee 's Noble Doubt for Sims 3!
    • @Socallucyfan 's Once Upon a Legacy for Sims 3!
    • @Sonschi 's Batman Selection Challenge for Sims 4 at "Sonschi and the Sims"!
    • @Thymeless 's Pandora's Box for Sims 4 at "Thymeless Challenges"!
    • @Twiggy 's Monstrous Mezilkree for [/i]Sims 4[/i] at "Twiggy's Sims Adventures"!

Polls:

Snazzle is holding a Generation Six heir poll for The Jacobsens at "My 'Legacy' in Sims". If you'd like to participate, check it out here!

Milestones:

• @Haids5987 for completing Generation Two of Tribe Reina: An Amazon Legacy for Sims 4 at "Emerald City Taurus"!
    • @kaylaholiday for completing Generation One of The Woodward Legacy for Sims 4 at "Sim Stories -- written by kaylaholiday"!
    • @Pegasus143 for completing Season 3.5 of After the Wedding for Sims 4 at "MAKPlays"!
    • @Rainydayz179 for completing Generation Two of Curses! for Sims 4!
    • @Rosemarymariee for completing Generation Three of Noble Doubt for Sims 3!
    • @stargirl18 for completing Generation Two of The Cruz Family for Sims 3!
    • @superkyle221 for completing Generation One of The Keen Legacy for Sims 4!
    • @xoxJennxox for completing Generation Two of A Small ISBI for Sims 3!

You can find all these works listed in the index story listing, so please go give them a look!

Thank you to @Angeliqeue , author of The Faust Coven , for supplying the banner art for the Stories and Legacies Index for the month of October!

The Stories and Legacies Index is in desperate need of more artwork to display in its top banner! If you would like to submit a banner to be displayed, this is all you need to do:
    • The theme of the image should be reading, writing, or libraries. Feel free to be as creative as you wish! A beautiful interior shot of a library build, a Sim tucked away in a cozy nook reading a book, a parent reading to a toddler, a child exploring the wonders of reading for the first time and their imagination unfolding, your Simself going on a gaming spree to get that chapter done on time... if you feel your image "captures" the essense of the Stories and Legacies Index, then submit it!
    • Any Sims game may be used for your banner art!
    • The image needs to be 982 x 250 pixels. (You can submit a larger banner, but I will crop/resize as needed)
    • You may submit your banner by PMing your image to me on the Sims forums @mastressalita.
    • Banners will be featured in the order I receive them and will be displayed for a full month. During that month, your username and website will be credited in the footer at the Stories and Legacies Index. All banners I receive, as long as they are the correct size and theme, will be featured! Remember that this is a rotating gallery queue, and depending on how many images are in that queue, depends on when your image will appear.
    • You may submit as many images as you wish, but someone else will get a turn to be featured in the queue before your other images will be featured.

That's it! So if you are in a creative mood and would like to make a picture to be displayed at the top of the Stories and Legacies Index, please do so!

Thanks again to @Angeliqeue , and all authors that have made beautiful banners that have been displayed in past months!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg

New Sign-ups:

• phiez , who is writing Taylor Newcrest Legacy for Sims 4!

New Stories:

• @AuroraLockwood has started The Family Black for Sims 4!
    • @Bloudwed has started Heir 2 Ruins for Sims 4 at "KISS: Keep It Simply Sims"!
    • @CathyTea has started Zuki Suzuki for Sims 4 at "Cathy Tea's Simlit Anthology"!
    • @cattrz has started Flashback Series for Sims 4 at "Cat's Simblr"!
    • @Darra84 has started Road to Fame, a Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Daalia's YouTube Channel"!
    • @gnasling has started Champion of Moonlight for Sims 3 at "Not Just a Book Sims"!
    • @LadyLobster has started From Fangs to Fae Dreams for Sims 4 at "Fangs for the Memories"!
    • @lisabee2 has started Era of Charming Tales for Sims 4 at "lisabeesims"!
    • @pepper090889 has started 100 Baby Challenge, a Let's Play series for Sims 4 at "Artsie-Simmer"!
    • @SamelaRita has started The Orphanage Renovacy and Natalya Danilova: A Renovacy for Sims 3 at "Samela's Stories"!
    • @TheNay83 has started Burning Sim for Sims 3 at "Montigo Universe"!
    • @thuggishsplicer has started McIntyre Legacy for Sims 3 at "Gamer's Corner"!
    • @xoxJennxox has started Sliding Doors Challenge for Sims 3 at "Sims 2, 3, and 4 Challenges"!

Completed Stories:

• @AudreyFld for completing Starting Over: Escape to Nowhere for Sims 3!
    • GayBachelor for completing Collins Manor for Sims 4 at "The Gay Bachelor"!
    • @lisabee2 for completing Rose White: Search for a King for Sims 4 at "lisabeesims"!
    • @PrincessSimcess for completing Beauty and the Beast for Sims 4 at "Princess Simcess"!
    • @xJojox for completing Fine Lines for Sims 4!

Returning Stories:

Random Shoutouts:

• @Bloudwed 's Movin' On Up for Sims 4 at "KISS: Keep It Simply Sims"!
    • @Chaos_fairy 's Bloom Legacy for Sims 4 at "Chaosfairysims"!
    • @Darra84 's Let's Play The Sims Freeplay for Sims Freeplay at "Daalia's YouTube Channel"!
    • @Eileen0001 's Delios Legacy for Sims 4 at "Cederville Heights Simblr"!
    • @ginnymalfoy22 's The Dyer LEPacy for Sims 3 at "Anneliese MB's YouTube Channel"!
    • @illusie 's The Keller Family: A Drifter Challenge for Sims 4 at "Illusie's Creative Corner"!
    • @itsjulie 's Through Colourblind Eyes for Sims 3!
    • @Jes2G 's F.I.S.H. for Sims 4 at "Stories by Jes2G"!
    • Michelle 's Unbridled for Sims 3!
    • Nicole 's About a Boy for Sims 4 at "pixeltrashcan"!
    • @Ny275 's Whisper for Sims 4 at "Ny's Sim Stories"!
    • @Jase 's The Rhodes Legacy for Sims 4 at "Jase's Sims"!
    • @mypalsim1 's Chain Reaction for Sims 4 at "Random Simming"!
    • @PalmArrow 's Sunlit Tides Surfing Academy for Sims 3!
    • @SamelaRita 's Talisman for Sims 3 at "Samela's Stories"!
    • @Sarahkay 's Only Time Will Tell for Sims 4!
    • @Snowie 's History Challenge for Sims 4 at "Snowie's YouTube Channel"!
    • @ThePartySim 's A Graying World for Sims 3!
    • @Thrippa 's Gilt Sparrows: A Fifty Foal Challenge for Sims 3!

Milestones:

• @Bugsie2016 for completing Generation Two of The Burton Legacy for Sims 4!
    • @Piazzagirl1015 for completing House Four of Diary of a Drifter for Sims 4!
    • Rosie for completing Part One of Baggage Claim for Sims 3 at "Rosie Sims"!
    • Sims and Stories for completing Generation One of The Adams Legacy for Sims 4!
    • @xoxJennxox for completing Generation Two of A Small ISBI for Sims 3!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index-registered authors for receiving the Liebster Award!

Big congratulations to the following Stories and Legacies Index-registered authors for receiving the Memory Lane Challenge Award!

Just a reminder, I've noticed that a lot of authors are Following the Stories and Legacies Index on Wordpress without submitting their own Simlit site to be part of the directory listing! This is of course fine -- submitting your story site to the directory is completely optional, and anyone is welcome to Follow the Stories and Legacies Index blog to receive news and updates from the Simlit story community, but I just wanted to make sure that no one was confused and thought that Following was a requisite for getting your site listed with the Stories and Legacies Index. The only way to have your site added to the Stories and Legacies Index listing is to fill out the submission form located on the front page of the Stories and Legacies Index, just below the Guidelines. Once the submission form is filled out and submitted, the information is e-mailed to me, and your site information will be added the next time I update the index (this can take approximately a week to two weeks), and you'll get a mention in my next newsfeed. There have been a few rare occassions where Wordpress has eaten a submission form, so if you know you submitted a form and it was not added in a recent update, feel free to PM me the information listed on the form and I'll do my best to rush your entry. Note that only those story sites that are listed with the Stories and Legacies Index are featured in the Stories and Legacies Index newsfeeds. Thanks!
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
  • LadyTigressLadyTigress Posts: 183 Member
    Hi, I just wanted to inform you that it seems the only thing that works on the index is the newsfeed. I keep getting a "Oops! That Page cant be found" on other pages, dont know if its just me
  • MsMarvel98MsMarvel98 Posts: 34 Member
    I've been having the same problem - there's nothing there except the newsfeed! :(
  • sweetnightingalesweetnightingale Posts: 2,084 Member
    MsMarvel98 wrote: »
    I've been having the same problem - there's nothing there except the newsfeed! :(

Sadly, I think the index is defunct. I don’t think it’s been active in quite a few months. It was a great resource hat I miss but perhaps RL has interfered with its operation. 😩
    36314395402_b6f8316264_z.jpg]
    Simming With Sweet Nightingale.Forever in Time, Short Stories, and much more
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited March 2019
    opps... ignore this post.
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • BgBn7510BgBn7510 Posts: 100 Member
    I was going to resubmit my blog as i had to delete and changed my stories to another blog for my new Lets play and starting back up. @mastressalita When or if you come back let me know and I will gladly update my blog and links.
    My Sims Stories
    Origin ID: Lindz200611
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    I guess this is not available anymore too bad. would liked to have read so stories or get some new ideas.
  • AliceAngelisAliceAngelis Posts: 17 Member
    Seeing as this is apparently "discontinued," can we get it unstickied?
  • Ann88czAnn88cz Posts: 218 Member
    Username: Ann88cz
    Website/Blog/Channel name: Life goes on... (sims 3 legacy story)
    Current site URL: https://wordpress.com/view/lifegoeson.blog
    Sims games featured: Sims 3
    Update schedule: weekly
    Additional information: Simstagram - https://www.instagram.com/sims3lifegoeson/

Do you understand that if your site ever moves to a new URL or closes or any of the information above ever changes it is your responsibility to update your entry using the Amendment form?: yes
    Do you understand that site story update announcements are not to be posted to this thread?: yes

This text is to certify that I have read the opening post and will follow the rules of the thread as stated under the Guidelines heading.
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Seconding those who are asking if this can be mothballed if it's no longer even usable anymore. I'm scanning through this site trying to find who does what, for their picture-intesive Sim Stories.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • BABYxTHExLUXEBABYxTHExLUXE Posts: 230 Member
    Anyone stepped up to build a new index? If not, I have the time to try?
  • BlueberrySunsetBlueberrySunset Posts: 23 Member
    > @BABYxTHExLUXE said:
    > Anyone stepped up to build a new index? If not, I have the time to try?

I can help you if needed, it’d be nice to have this going and active.