Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Oh God please....change this before release

Comments

• bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    Omg! Their taking the time to show us some pictures about the new expansion pack, and all you guys can see is the grass? This is why they never like to show us anything.
  • DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    beville wrote: »
    Omg! Their taking the time to show us some pictures about the new expansion pack, and all you guys can see is the grass? This is why they never like to show us anything.

You're right. We should refrain from complaining about some hideous world texture so we can get some extra photos leading up to release. Obviously getting more photos pre-release >>>>>> long-term quality of the product itself.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member

Eh? I don't think that's true, if they had it their way we'd see every step of the process on every pack, but the Guru's aren't in charge. But yeah, they love showing us what their working on.
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    If it was at least dark green......
  • MissCherieMissCherie Posts: 408 Member

Well the grass is like 75% of the image, and it's the background, so yea it's kinda all we see cause it's all there is. xD
    gCQKjq4.png
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    edited September 2017
    I will say I don't quite understand the intense fuss. Quality in regards to this seems like it'd be subjective. I don't consider the texture low quality or high quality. Just looks average and in line with TS4's general art style. My only concern is, like @phoebebebe13 mentioned, is that it looks a little dizzying and with TS4's overly swift camera controls it'll prolly send some people's heads spinning (myself included). Also seeing TF2 used as an example of something "right" is really funny to me because halfway decent textures (on high) is probably the only thing that game ever got right. Assuming that's not a community-made map and actually was crafted by Valve itself. That's a whole 'nother story tho.

If you want some really nice and photorealistic terrain paints, Granny Zaza and PralineSims have put out some great ones. I wouldn't anticipate something of that style poppin' up in TS4 as that's just not the style of this game I'm afraid.
    6riwm5.png
  • Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    Maybe they put the picture out there on purpose.
    Boohoo !! :'( there are more serious thing in life to be crying about ! It's JUST a GAME !! ;)
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Boohoo !! :'( there are more serious thing in life to be crying about ! It's JUST a GAME !! ;)

Honey no one is crying. It is called an "opinion". At least we aren't being childish about it unlike you.
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »

Honey no one is crying. It is called an "opinion". At least we aren't being childish about it unlike you.

Yes Honey! You of all people is childish about this game! Every time I look around, your crying about something!! Your opinion is getting really old.

Yes Honey! You of all people is childish about this game! Every time I look around, your crying about something!! Your opinion is getting really old.

See, I would take your "childish" insults seriously if you spelt correctly.... The over-usage of "!!" indicates who the childish one here is.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

See, I would take your "childish" insults seriously if you spelt correctly.... The over-usage of "!!" indicates who the childish one here is.

You don't have to! Your still trying to hard. To get your opinion hear!!!!!!

Step away from the wine...

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member

Wow that's rude.
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member

Wow that's rude.

I reported @Wulfsimmer for it. :)
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Well I sure hope they'll take into account this was a clear case of provoking and trying to derail and spoil someone's topic.

Best you can do is report them for flamebaiting the op . ;)
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    me no like fake hair too. Looks like one of those floating CC hair. Why :/

CC hair is so much better if you ask me

Kids and toddlers are so much better with it for me to
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

flaimbaiting the op is against forum rules. It's apparent you don't like the op and came in here to provoke an argument. People are entitled to their option. If you don't like someone's opinion move on
    FloppyFish wrote: »

Wow that's rude.

I reported @Wulfsimmer for it. :)

How is that reportable?

Oh and @keylimepiesims but what THEY said to me isn't rude? Oh okay.

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

flaimbaiting the op is against forum rules. It's apparent you don't like the op and came in here to provoke an argument. People are entitled to their option. If you don't like someone's opinion move on

Oh and guess what? I am the "rude" one. These forums are sometimes a joke. "I reported them for it (and the most important part is the smiley face 🐸🐸🐸🐸)"

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

Wine is good, you should try some .And stop being so whining about everything Sims 4. ;)
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member

Agreed
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    It makes me miss the textures from TSM. I am going to go mope now.
    edited September 2017

Oh and guess what? I am the "rude" one. These forums are sometimes a joke. "I reported them for it (and the most important part is the smiley face plum)"

Hopefully EA reads the whole conversion and the fact that you were flamebaited . You should just ignore them since they refuse to stop with the flamebait. Be the better person

To put this back on subject I hope that EA will read the concerns in this thread and consider changing the texture of the grass if the EP is not final. Nothing worse than having to look at a pattern in game that might bother someone's eyes or make them feel dizzy.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top