Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fast Lane, Katy Perry, or Diesel?

2...Next

Comments

• SharlaSedaiSharlaSedai Posts: 56 Member
    I don't have any of these except for the Katy Perry one, (I got it for Christmas for my nine-year-old daughter who begged me for it because she wanted to make a candy house, lol) so I can't say much about the other ones. As an adult, I rarely use the KP stuff, but the little premade park is cute and some of the stuff is cute in a girl's bedroom.
  • readypostreadypost Posts: 60 Member
    Diesel for CAS ,love denim!And FL,for new cars and CAS ....on fence regarding KP pack.Cupcake bras?Lollipop hairdo's...umm :/
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    kittkaat wrote: »
    Hey guys, so I'm not particularly interested in ANY of these Stuff Packs, but because I'm a huge sims fan, I strive to collect all Expansion and Stuff Packs. These are the only three I don't own. To be honest, Katy Perry is the one that I will most likely end up purchasing LAST. Why? Because I'm a Rock and Heavy Metal kind of person, and having that in my house is an abomination. Even though Diesel is really plum (I've watched reviews), Its probably my favorite of the lot. I'm not really a car person, so I'm not quite sure about Fast Lane. Suggestions? Thanks!

I'm a Rock and Heavy Metal kind of guy, and I bought the Katy Perry pack on release date... and I have all of her albums... DON'T JUDGE ME OK SHE'S A GOOD SINGER! xD

Anyways, Diesel stuff is one of the few stuff packs I don't have, but I have the other two, and I use naff all from either of them! If I'm correct in thinking Diesel stuff is mainly fashion, you'll probably end up using Diesel stuff more, so that's probably better value for money! ;)
  • LinamintsLinamints Posts: 952 Member
    I would say fast lane, diesel, and then sweet treats.

For fast lane, I really like cars and enjoyed having more variety in that regard.
    Diesel isn't a bad pack, I got it for free so by all rights have nothing to complain about in that regard. I just don't use a lot of the content. I am really fond of one of the side tables though.

I'm not terribly interested in sweet treats mostly because it reminds me of those deco charms and rings that are so popular, and I can't imagine decorating my house with stuff like that. I prefer really luxurious things and nothing in that pack really fits in with what I like.
    "Parenting is just like gardening, except if you let your garden die you don't go to prison." - Anna Blast
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    I just realised; Fast Lane comes with one of my favourite motorbikes in the whole of the Sims! Seriously, it's worth buying cheap JUST FOR THAT MOTORBIKE (and a few of the Men's suits)!
  • AvataritAvatarit Posts: 836 Member
    Don't have any of them but I watched youtube reviews:)
    Basically you can get similar items as costum content for most stuff.
    I think I would go with fast lane, It is relatively special. after that Diesel.
    I would not buy Katy Perry, seems like reviewers bashing it and I think I'll have no use in it.
  • SunnyyesjamsSunnyyesjams Posts: 541 Member
    I got katy perry for free. I uninstalled it. I hate the look of the items... I build ice cream shops and things like that but I dislike the girly child theme. I like diesel as they have a lot of real nice jeans and tops. Fast lane is ok. It has nice decorations like the bucket and the construction sign. I think, if you want more cas items, get diesel, fast lane has more deco stuff and cars (which I also don't care for, but nice decorations).
    kwdT9wX.gif
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    Diesel. Fast Lane is good too if you want newer and faster cars, plus build and buy objects that relate to cars like the garage items. The only pack I don't have is the Katy Perry pack, as there's nothing about it that piques my interest one bit. I wouldn't install it even if it were free.
  • lataya24lataya24 Posts: 329 Member
    this was ask in 13 please stop replying to old crap
  • jujuwahjujuwah Posts: 96 Member
    Diesel. i love the cas :3
    tumblr_o45xj6Y6ew1tkowr1o3_1280.jpg
  • LaracroftEyes1LaracroftEyes1 Posts: 296 Member
    Diesel cool stuff
    d10f10cfadd5b2e97043ba6ec57f8ced.jpg
  • MpartMpart Posts: 115 Member
    I personally think Diesel is the best, hands down.
    t2W9HAW.png

Mpart's Builds; Taking Requests (Indefinite Hiatus)
  • ameliaandcynthiaameliaandcynthia Posts: 42 Member
    Fast Lane...

I love everything about it - but that's because I am a fan of the retro style (I also love the 70s, 80s and 90s Stuff Pack).

I got Sweet Treats because I liked the look of some of the female clothes, but most of the decor is ugly and trashy looking.

Diesel never interested me.