Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Garden of Roses Collab Legacy [Spots Open]

Comments

• Options
    WolfsbsWolfsbs Posts: 114 Member
    @cmbaker16 Welcome!
  • Options
    jazzyrocksoul88jazzyrocksoul88 Posts: 72 Member
    @minjee_kang-I love the kids' simstagrams and clubs! (I know I already said that but squeee!) So glad things are working out for your Rose! I like the way Andy and Orion are portrayed. :D That moving chart you made was accurate lol! I'm trying to get along with everyone who lives here and it's proven... challenging so far.I can't wait until I can start playing again but i'm also potty training my new puppy! And i'm anxiously awaiting to start my new job... Busy,
    busy!

@Wolfsbs I really love the direction your story is taking so far! Hopefully Matt turns out to be a good match for Rose!
    Be sure to check out my rendition of a Spirit Animal Legacy/Traditional Legacy Challenge Combo!
    33%20Precious%20Saraste%20and%20Ame%20Pic_zpszjgpsupi.png

The Saraste Tales Legacy Intro
    Happy Simming!
  • Options
    GigglecakeGigglecake Posts: 114 Member
    I think I shall hold off until Sunday, I think, for @Emug18 and @cmbaker16 to upload child sims to the gallery. If they make some afterwards, I'll keep them for Gen 3... or if it's not more than four or five days in the triplets child years I'll download them for Gen 2.
  • Options
    WolfsbsWolfsbs Posts: 114 Member
    Another update!
    https://plumblogsims.wordpress.com/2017/09/02/1-5-love-at-last/
    (sorry if I'm spamming you guys)
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    @Gigglecake Oh i can create some child sims :D
  • Options
    Emug18Emug18 Posts: 66 Member
    @wolfsbs I tried to leave a comment, but it keeps wanting me to put in my name and email address first. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what, cuz I see others are able to comment. Anyway, it so nice of Matt to stick around for a baby that's not his. By the way, doesn't Matt look a lot like Leo? Minjee_Kang, better check on Leo, he might be living a double life! Teehee!
  • Options
    @Gigglecake, I'm okay, I won't be uploading any children on the gallery. Too much work and I don't exactly know what I'm doing. I'll just download the children that you guys have uploaded into my worlds. I at least know how to do that. Lol.
  • Options
  • Options
    minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    @minjee_kang-I love the kids' simstagrams and clubs! (I know I already said that but squeee!) So glad things are working out for your Rose! I like the way Andy and Orion are portrayed. :D That moving chart you made was accurate lol! I'm trying to get along with everyone who lives here and it's proven... challenging so far.I can't wait until I can start playing again but i'm also potty training my new puppy! And i'm anxiously awaiting to start my new job... Busy, busy!
    Awh thanks for the nice words Jazzy! :blush: I loved doing it, so much fun! When the kids play, I leave them to do whatever they want... and you'll be surprised to hear that there's already some childhood drama going on :smiley: Andy and Orion come around the house to play quite often, and I love having them around to keep Daisy distracted :smiley:
    Awww the new profile pic, is that your new puppy? TOO CUTE! <3 Haha yeah moving is a pain in the plum with all the added stress to it, but I'm sure you'll get into a routine with your new job, new puppy, and new neighbors! Stressful, yes, but also new and exciting :smiley:<3
    Gigglecake wrote: »
    I think I shall hold off until Sunday, I think, for @Emug18 and @cmbaker16 to upload child sims to the gallery. If they make some afterwards, I'll keep them for Gen 3... or if it's not more than four or five days in the triplets child years I'll download them for Gen 2.
    Sunday is Sims day for me as well! Gotta go do some more playing, my story's caught up to my play since last chapter (didn't have much time to play) but I'm excited to get more playtime tomorrow finally! You won't have to wait for @Emug18, but I'll have a look later today to see if I can have a look at everybody else's sims and update my post :blush: Sage's aging up soon as well, so I've got to go around and add the children as well! Aaah the cute toddler days are gone, and the phases begin... :smiley:
    cmbaker16 wrote: »
    @Gigglecake Oh i can create some child sims :D
    Yes, please teehee <3
    Wolfsbs wrote: »
    Another update!
    https://plumblogsims.wordpress.com/2017/09/02/1-5-love-at-last/
    (sorry if I'm spamming you guys)
    No worries! I love spamming, especially with more chapters :blush: I'll be off to do reading in a bit <3
    Emug18 wrote: »
    @Gigglecake, I'm okay, I won't be uploading any children on the gallery. Too much work and I don't exactly know what I'm doing. I'll just download the children that you guys have uploaded into my worlds. I at least know how to do that. Lol.
    https://simmer4com.wordpress.com/2017/09/02/569/ enjoy everyone
    Sounds good! :smiley: Teehee <3 I'm so excited about all these new updates, and I finally have time to do some reading <3 I'll be off now YAAAY :smiley:
  • Options
    Can you upload children on their own? cause I always thought you needed an adult present?
  • Options
    Can you upload children on their own? cause I always thought you needed an adult present?
    You'll probably have to add an adult to upload the child sims, you can make a single mum/dad and add the children if you'd like! (I've done exactly that) :)
  • Options
    I think you do need an adult present. So technically, you're creating a family or families. Some people just made up single parent Sims since that's easier. I went kind of overboard myself. You can find the Sims other people made by searching the hashtag carrlegacygen2

Make sure to add #carrlegacygen2 to the description when you upload them!
  • Options
    Anyway, it so nice of Matt to stick around for a baby that's not his. By the way, doesn't Matt look a lot like Leo? Minjee_Kang, better check on Leo, he might be living a double life! Teehee!
    Lolz I just saw this comment! Darn it Leo, I thought you were a changed man! :D Yeah, they do have a similar vibe! Maybe a long lost brother? :wink:
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    A little update since I was playing just now,
    Daisy's going through a bear phase,
    daisy_bearphase.png
    Sage has aged up into a child and has his own friends now!
    09-03-17_1-12-32c2a0am.png?w=1024
    gen-2_sages-classmates_2.png?w=340&h=383
    And also, baby Willow aged up soon after - and he's such a cute baby I'm just going to die. ARGH!
    He's the only kid that got Rose's green eyes! :blush:<3
    09-03-17_12-56-20c2a0am.png?w=1024
    09-03-17_1-01-21c2a0am.png?w=1024
    09-03-17_1-04-21c2a0am.png?w=1024
    The children are just so cute, and the new toddler is too adorable I sorta don't want this cute time to end! :tired_face:
    Post edited by minjee_kang on
  • Options
    and my gen 2 contribution is up, I made a household with the oldest being a teen :D
  • Options
    and my gen 2 contribution is up, I made a household with the oldest being a teen :D
    Awesome blossom! :blush: It's 3 in the morning for me now, so will probably add them in my game tomorrow! :)
    Daisy and Sage is going to have a lot of children to play with :D Excitement!
  • Options
    https://simmer4com.wordpress.com/2017/09/02/dearly-departed/ Sorry guys, I haven't had much time to catch up on everyone's blog. I did it again! Played so far ahead, now I have to play catch up with the story. I'll learn someday. smh.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    I've started! Succession Laws , Ch.1: Starting Out . and Ch.2: Humor and Hijinxs

For future reference though in case I update on the blog and forget to here if you click my sig it'll take you straight to my blog you'll just have to look under the table of contents tab :D I haven't made a universal sig for my blog yet :lol:
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Hi everyone! I am on a roll...and just finished 2 chapters, but will post the second on Monday. Here is the latest chapter. Enjoy! It's very spicy! lol
    https://soulgal7.wordpress.com/2017/09/03/ch-1-3-the-sands-of-time-hot-spicy
    painting_art.png
  • Options
    My Rose...

2e2p55z.png

but wow I didn't realize the ponytail was so popular :lol:
  • Options
    I posted the next chapter! Also, the chapter after this one, for sure, will be the wedding chapter! :)

Chapter Six - Rose and Zoe Part II
  • Options
    jazzyrocksoul88jazzyrocksoul88 Posts: 72 Member
    @SoulGal7-I have yet to have a sim win the spice festival, congrats! Really neat update too! Wonder who she'll pick?

@minjee_kang-Yeah things are starting to settle down a bit. Yes, the puppy in my profile pic is my new dog, Indie <^___^> I think she's starting to get the hang of the whole potty training thing ::fingers crossed:: she's a chihuahua/shih tzu-possibly terrier? mix.
    Be sure to check out my rendition of a Spirit Animal Legacy/Traditional Legacy Challenge Combo!
    33%20Precious%20Saraste%20and%20Ame%20Pic_zpszjgpsupi.png

The Saraste Tales Legacy Intro
    Happy Simming!
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    My Rose...
    2e2p55z.png
    but wow I didn't realize the ponytail was so popular :lol:
    I love that hairstyle! It really suits her :)
    I'll just go and update your gen2 after I finish this comment! :blush:
    @minjee_kang-Yeah things are starting to settle down a bit. Yes, the puppy in my profile pic is my new dog, Indie <^___^> I think she's starting to get the hang of the whole potty training thing ::fingers crossed:: she's a chihuahua/shih tzu-possibly terrier? mix.
    ::fingers crossed:: My pup took so long to be potty trained, and when she's feeling grumpy she conveniently forgot :smiley:
    Indie is super adorable! So fluffy <3
    Gigglecake wrote: »
    I posted the next chapter! Also, the chapter after this one, for sure, will be the wedding chapter! :)
    YAAY Wedding! Looking forward to fluff <3
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I am on a roll...and just finished 2 chapters, but will post the second on Monday. Here is the latest chapter. Enjoy! It's very spicy! lol
    painting_art.png

Hot and spicy :smiley: Just how I like it!
    And yay for more chapters! I'm curious what'll happen! Lovely chapter as always <3
    Love all the updates! :) Just caught up on your latest chapter and it looks like it's going well! :wink:
    Wolfsbs wrote: »
    I left a few comments on this post, but I don't think it showed for some reason... bah
    Loved the new update and where Rose's life is heading! :) Matt McDreamy <3