Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cursed Apartment

2...Next

Comments

• brackencat31brackencat31 Posts: 318 Member
    Hi, I play rotationally and whilst at the wedding of one sim at myshuno meadows one of my other sims, a wannabe politician, keeled over and died. He s a young adult and I had no idea what killed him then I remembered he lives in a cursed apartment and sometimes gets a cursed moodlet. Can the cursed lot trait kill a sim when they are nt even on their home lot? Has this happened to anyone else? Obviously this put a damper on the wedding party, but I was thrilled, a completely unplanned storyline! He s single but his genetics live on as he had an secret affair and a baby with Bella Goth.
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    I don't think any of the cursed trait lots moodlets can be strong enough to kill a sim. The strongest moodlet my sim has got is +2 but I guess if a sim already is very angry that might push the sim into extreme anger and induce cardiac arrest... Thing is the sim needs to be on the lot with the cursed lot trait to get the moodlet.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
    I had a look at him on his daughters family tree and it says died from anger, I ve never had that happen before, I d love to know what he got so angry about. On a side note, I wish the cursed mood let did have a chance of killing sims now and again.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I hope this doesn't sound mean, but it is funny when people move sims into the cheap apartments with bad lot traits that can't be removed and spend a lot of time and effort redecorating the apartment (beautifully) only to still have rats and roaches running around or things breaking all the time.
    My poor sim,he was so poor he had nt been able to renovate the apartment before he died.

I love the cheaper apartments, I just really wish there were a few more of them.
  • maya_acemaya_ace Posts: 65 Member
    aaronrulz wrote: »
    is it killing your active sims? or just the repairmen?

🐸🐸🐸🐸 the one post i wanted to see answered, everyone ignored. cmon, anyone?
  • Jasmine_simmer_girlJasmine_simmer_girl Posts: 2 New Member
    I need a cursed apartment >:)
  • BethanyShoneBethanyShone Posts: 310 Member
    I've never used the Cursed lot trait, I think I'm too nice to my sims :joy: definitely going to give it a go!
  • ayyitsmellayyitsmell Posts: 434 Member
    Interesting! I made Olive Specter in my game, so I am definitely going to use this trait on her lot! xD
    Ayy It's Mell ♥

• shezoeshezoe Posts: 67 Member
    edited November 2017
    simlish1 wrote: »
    whoa, whoa...that's a trait I won't use ever. I'm already having problems with the haunted trait on my starter apartment with a child ghost that appears every night.

That would be so scary lmao

lol-i love this happening. i even kept her original room empty but for peeling wallpaper, a rocking horse, the top portion of the doll in the doctor playset (with candles around it in a circle), an old teddy bear sitting in a rocking chair. No lights and the door locked to everyone. Just understated creepiness hangin' out there in an otherwise normal house. the sims 4 ghosts are too "normal sims-ish" for me. so i have to make up creepiness with "ambience" :P

edit: i wish we could "bind" ghosts to different objects (like the doll). i don't really like having to put urns everywhere there's a ghost. i think binding them to their "favorite objects" would be way more appealing
    Ky1BXMP.jpg
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    I hope this doesn't sound mean, but it is funny when people move sims into the cheap apartments with bad lot traits that can't be removed and spend a lot of time and effort redecorating the apartment (beautifully) only to still have rats and roaches running around or things breaking all the time.

Funny maybe but completely annoying. I hate this issues. Homes can be improved beautifully in the real world from a shack to a villa or tiny flat to a huge apartment. Having these bad affects impossible to remove is one of the worse things to come out of city living.

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• magpieprincemagpieprince Posts: 25 Member
    Oh so that's what they mean by 'things just seem to go wrong here'. Oh jeez. I'll remember that for the next time I want to play a story involving a cursed family
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    Closing thread here to limit necroposting. Thanks. :)
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top