Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member
    Hi :mrgreen:

Lovely Pictures. :+1:
    Could you please tell me how you got your Game so sharp? I would so love to try it. Thanks. :cookie:
    @Rflong7 ~ Thanks :), I don't know if there's any real trick to it..I've got a lighting mod and
    (believe it or not) an on-board HP graphics card that seems to run TS4 halfway decently.
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    @Lazarus_B4R If I am understanding you correctly, You have an integrated video card? If so you may have trouble adding pets. Those of us who help in tech have been warning people EA upped the specs for the game and new ep . I wish EA would make a big forum announcement. We have been hitting up all the popular threads to get out the word and warn people
    @Lazarus_B4R If I am understanding you correctly, You have an integrated video card? If so you may have trouble adding pets. Those of us who help in tech have been warning people EA upped the specs for the game and new ep . I wish EA would make a big forum announcement. We have been hitting up all the popular threads to get out the word and warn people

Yeah I've seen this, Luckily my PC will still meet the new system requirements. :)
    ..Maybe just barely, But Eh..Good enough.
    edited September 2017

Yeah I've seen this, Luckily my PC will still meet the new system requirements. :)

It's not just the ram its also video card and processor. Allot of us are worried. Pets in the sims 3 was brutal. I don't think TS4 Pets will be as brutal (we hope) If you can't run the ep , EA will not give you your money back. This is why we are warning people

PS if anyone needs their computer specs read to see if they may have issues running this ep, They can pm me or post in tech
  • CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member

It's not just the ram its also video card and processor. Allot of us are worried. Pets in the sims 3 was brutal. I don't think TS4 Pets will be as brutal (we hope) If you can't run the ep , EA will not give you your money back. This is why we are warning people

PS if anyone needs their computer specs read to see if they may have issues running this ep, They can pm me or post in tech

where does it show the new specs?
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Rflong7 ~ Thanks :), I don't know if there's any real trick to it..I've got a lighting mod and
    (believe it or not) an on-board HP graphics card that seems to run TS4 halfway decently.

Great cause I have an old desktop. :)
    Which lighting mod?

edited September 2017

It's back in a sticky up on top in Expansions section. Any time you add more and more to this game it becomes more demanding. Even if you play with CC with high poly count etc. At this stage of the game people need to meet the recommended requirements so they don't fall behind with all the add ons. I can tell you if they decide to add seasons that will also up the game. Some eps are more demanding than others. This happened with TS3 too. Pets is brutal and so is seasons. Allot of people fell behind when those came out. I have PMed a Guru and I'm hoping they can give me just a clue how much more demanding this ep is going to make the game on a computer. We need clearer information. If you have a low end laptop, all in one pc or low end desktop you may have trouble running this ep . The game requires a mid range gaming desktop to play all the add ons when the game is complete.
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Rflong7 ~ Thanks :), I don't know if there's any real trick to it..I've got a lighting mod and

Great cause I have an old desktop. :)
    Which lighting mod?

Well, Mine is a standard off the shelf 5yr old HP..But for whatever reason it works well with TS4. :D
    Anyway that lighting mod would be this: Improved Lighting (V7 1.19 patch)
  • cale2003cale2003 Posts: 2,802 Member
    Gotta love this phase :D

GYZJwnr.jpg

What I don't get about this phase is how is she supposed to sleep as whenever I take off the suit they will get instant sadness until you put it back on and when your sims sleep they will always use their PJs
    PC Specs:
    Asus ROG GL753VE-BS71 17.3 inch
    Intel Core i7 7700HQ 2.8-3.8GHz
    16GB DDR4 RAM
    128GB SSD
    1TB 7200RPM HDD
    NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI 4GB
    6685561181.png
    Rogers Ignite 70u internet
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member

I think this is the most beautiful toddler I've had in my game:
    Ta da! The beautiful Jaxie, half alien.

B1GoDYd.png
  • minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    Hello hello, just stopped by because my new toddler is too cute and I keep on wanting to show him off :)
    09-03-17_12-56-20c2a0am.png?w=1024
    09-03-17_1-01-21c2a0am.png?w=1024
    09-03-17_1-02-01c2a0am.png?w=1024
    09-03-17_1-01-57c2a0am.png?w=1024
    09-03-17_1-03-23c2a0am.png?w=1024
    09-03-17_1-04-21c2a0am.png?w=1024
    09-03-17_1-05-16c2a0am.png?w=1024
    Also,
    cale2003 wrote: »
    Gotta love this phase :D
    GYZJwnr.jpg
    Haha my child is also going through the bear phase and it's too cute!
    daisy_bearphase.png

If you feel you may not meet requirements, I can read your computer specs. If people feel or know they have a low end PC hold off buying the ep until after release to see what issues the EP might bring. We predict allot of low end computer will have trouble and we will be overwhelmed in tech. One can hope this does not happen
  • sdtfmsdtfm Posts: 333 Member
    edited September 2017
    Edited my boyos and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 do they look good lol
    3EFMvBP.png
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Redid my simself save for the last time, I just can't stop tweaking it. lol
    Chris and Jess took little Charlie to the new play park, they were supposed to be watching their son but instead, they decided to smooch.
    5UKGkUS.png
    This is the sweetest little Sim face I have ever seen! He just kept standing there smiling up at his daddy like that.
    7dUyvsk.png
    FyxCTgt.png
    They finally made their way back home, and Charlie watched some kids network before bed. That cute little head.
    J4Oyuox.png
    After Charlie went to bed, Chris and Jess stayed up and watched a horror movie.
    E81aZSb.png
    Next morning, Chris went for a jog and I think their mail lady has a thing for Chris, she followed him on his jog with that look on her face.
    26tS3lX.png
    Don't worry Jess, Chris clearly only has eyes for you since he's always smiling at her and looking at her with hearts in his eyes.
    fStZwsz.png
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Today's Lesson: Always pay at least some attention to what the adults are up to during playdates!

36990291725_fc33f2f4c2_b.jpg
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Uh. So, Caleb Vatore went away ... but first he stole a toddler's sippy cup?! Playdates are weeeeird.

36593347940_396c304137_b.jpg
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Hahaha

Dbshcgs.png
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    12Ph2CK.png
    X2Ukz2L.png
    Mother/Daughter Cheating

ekrsfVm.png
    ~ ~ ~
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

The triplets aged to children. Devin and Akira are about to age to elders and little Nash is one Sim day from becoming a child.

In back from left to right is Devin and Akira, their son Luca, and his wife Kaia. In the middle are triplets Sydney, Easton, and Landon. And in the front is Akira's alien son, Nash.

GgSD32d.png
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited September 2017
    Two interesting point (TO ME) about this screen shot:
    zUBOHIQ.jpg
    First, I swapped Liberty Lee's default Goofy Walk out but it looks to me like she's doing a running version of it on the treadmill still :lol:
    Second, is that quote from the chief :lol:
    I just thought that was both awesome and interesting.

Slightly off topic, but anyone who plays with the Alien sim type miss how in Sims 3 if you had both Seasons (alien occult) & Ambitions (Random Meteor strikes), how your Alien sim could SUMMON meteors to smash other sims? The ultimate vampire slayer sim! >:)
    I think we need it in Sims 4-- Or at least I do anyhow... I got a vampire infestation that needs dealing with...
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • bionicdessertsbionicdesserts Posts: 320 Member
    edited July 2018
    This pic of my sim sitting on her toddler's tiny bed gets funnier the longer I look at it.
    ffs.png

And if you're wondering were the toddler is...
    WHY.png

She actually got into bed at first but got out, took the time to toddle to a whole other room and THEN keeled over.
    sleepybb.png
    Post edited by bionicdesserts on
  • meggera007meggera007 Posts: 382 Member
    Here are a few of my favorite scenery shots so far:
    36823219592_73d07bbf50_z.jpg
    36823228312_0b5167488c_z.jpg
    36185966343_7222a1cfa9_z.jpg
    36854456161_0081629897_z.jpg
    36994910165_c4500175e7_z.jpg
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    I treated my sim Mariana and her two eldest daughters to a day at the spa. They have three younger siblings at home that they were happy to get a break from. I think they enjoyed it, even though they had some trouble in the yoga class.
    kDMofuD.png
    8E13Ywm.png
    3Jl9wJq.png
    vjtRUZ4.png
    jdHljuC.png
    0NHOUf1.png
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Since getting the toddler stuff pack, I've fallen in love with toddlers all over again.

Here is Oscar, my self sims first son.

8Odc63r.png

Isn't he adorable!! <3

VR3WcEn.png

JeDZIBO.png

Making friends. My heart literally melted!

Qm8wPZt.png

Love his crazy hair!

xZ1GROd.png

Woahhhh!!

eMhl0FK.png

Oscar is playing make believe. Love how the jungle gym changes.

AMI5Xo0.png
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top