Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fan made Renders (Not Official) NEW 6/18/19

Comments

• Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    Karlia wrote: »
    Do you use some sort of skin for the sims? Cause I wish mine looked like that in game!

It's all just editing!
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    Snowy Day
    DHczyyCXcAAnuO7.jpg:large

@Dreagen1 that looks like one cozy house. I'd want to sit in front of the fireplace inside and drink hot chocolate! Looks like enough snow to build an awesome snow fort too!
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Great work as always. This really makes me want Seasons right now, really hope we don't have to wait another year+ for it.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • szMermaidszMermaid Posts: 254 Member
    Snowy Day
    DHczyyCXcAAnuO7.jpg:large

wow!!! <3<3
    xyIcMqt.png

If you would like to see Off-The-Grid, Canning/Preserving, and Freegan/Carbon Conscious be made in to a Game Pack or EP, sign the petition!: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/921310/off-the-grid-gamepack-petition-374-signatures/p1?new=1
  • SuxelaSuxela Posts: 93 Member
    Your renders are so absolutely stunning. They really do need to add seasons and pets. It'd make the game sooo much cooler.

However, something I rrrreeeeaaaalllyyyy want is mythical creatures like in sims 3. They need to add witches and werewolves, and most of all, MERMAIDS! I fricking love witches and mermaids so it'd be so cool to have that in sims 4 and with the marmaid, it'd be fun if they lived in the ocean, like the home was literally underwater and turns into a human on land. It's sooo just wishful thinking but mermaids and witches and wherewolves should so happen in the future
    [quote="SuxelaSimmer;c-15965267"]Your renders are so absolutely stunning. They really do need to add seasons and pets. It'd make the game sooo much cooler.

However, something I rrrreeeeaaaalllyyyy want is mythical creatures like in sims 3. They need to add witches and werewolves, and most of all, MERMAIDS! I fricking love witches and mermaids so it'd be so cool to have that in sims 4 and with the marmaid, it'd be fun if they lived in the ocean, like the home was literally underwater and turns into a human on land. It's sooo just wishful thinking but mermaids and witches and wherewolves should so happen in the future[/quote]

Also I really loved your mermaid renders and witch render. That's sorta the inspiration for my previous comment.
  • mmickel95mmickel95 Posts: 30 Member
    I really hope pets is soon! I miss playing with pets around the house
  • SisselinSisselin Posts: 150 Member
    Omigosh these are soo pretty <3<3<3
    Get my cc and follow me on tumblr here https://sisselin.tumblr.com/tagged/my cc
    tumblr_p44az47wrF1wvxve9o10_r1_1280.png
    Is everyone ready for the announcement tomorrow?!?!?!?!!?! It's most likely pets, fingers crossed!!!
  • DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    Is everyone ready for the announcement tomorrow?!?!?!?!!?! It's most likely pets, fingers crossed!!!

Hopefully they have taken your renders in account, I really hope they include lots of breeds because if it's one or two or even just 5-10 I will be disappointed.
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Maybe we'll see some real pets renders today!
    Well apparently we won't be able to control the pets.
    > @Dreagen1 said:
    > Well apparently we won't be able to control the pets.

At least we're getting them. Who knows? They might add to it in the future
    Now to wait for seasons lol
    > @Dreagen1 said:
    > Well apparently we won't be able to control the pets.

At least we're getting them. Who knows? They might add to it in the future

Yea you're right. Hopefully!
    Cuuttteee
  • lily_dale13lily_dale13 Posts: 30 New Member
    Haha, wow! These look very real - they'd fit into the game perfectly. You're great at this!
  • BooDaBoo5BooDaBoo5 Posts: 253 Member
    Wow these are beautiful! They're really making me crave seasons in Sims 4.
    Seasons hint?!?!!
    DIhzUq0VYAEBBoG.jpg:large
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    Toddler playing in present box - Seasons Render
    DHz9UnyWsAAqbMH.jpg:large

that is soo adorable! <3. I can't wait for seasons. Awesome renders :smiley:
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Thx for making these, they're still lovely =)
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Santa stuck in chimney - Seasons Render
    DIDYxe7VoAc-eG1.jpg:large
    This is my sim when he's trying to place the presents under the tree on Snowflake Day/Christmas morning. :D