Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CLOSED- Creation Challenge GIVEAWAY!

creativity_rulezcreativity_rulez Posts: 108 Member
edited August 2017 in The Sims 3 Store Gifting
Calling on all (world) builders and interior designers!

Do you have outstanding items on your Sims 3 Store Wishlist that you'd like? Do you enjoy creating residential/community lots or custom worlds in the Sims 3?

Then you've come to the right place!
I'm holding a creation challenge and will be giving away items on Sims 3 Store Wishlists.

I’ve been playing sims for a long time but as of the last year or so, I find myself having less and less time to play. I also have a load of SimPoints that I've earned from watching and rewatching ads on the Sims 3 Store.

Ph4mB57.png

So now that I own the Store, I want to give back to the Sims 3 community.

I’ve always adored downloading nice houses/mansions from the Sims 3 Exchange. I also love worlds, especially cities like Bridgeport and from the exchange like Setra.
I’m also a huge fan of Movies and TV Shows so I decided to hold a challenge. Bonus points if you can build the house from Netflix’s Terrace House: Boys and Girls in the City, or the house from Jane the Virgin. Or, frankly, any luxury modern house decked out with a pool, jacuzzi, elevators, and the like!

Since I’m not very active on these forums, I will check back here every Friday evening for questions and/or comments.

See next post for rules/How to Enter.

Edit: Image was not displaying correctly.
Post edited by creativity_rulez on

Comments