Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Garden of Roses Collab Legacy [Spots Open]

Comments

• Options
    Emug18Emug18 Posts: 66 Member
    what do you mean by culled? I am clueless
  • Options
    @Gigglecake never heard of that term, "culled"
  • Options
    GigglecakeGigglecake Posts: 114 Member
    @Emug18 When the Sims file you're playing reaches a certain amount of Sims (about 180, I think), it starts deleting Sims to save space. It usually starts with dead Sims since I guess the game figures no one will miss them as much as live Sims.

The term for this happening is called "culled."
  • Options
    @panthergirl2 as a matter of fact I do. My rose has a garden cuz she's in the culinary career. Could that be why? If so I could delete and keep one of each plant.
  • Options
    GigglecakeGigglecake Posts: 114 Member
    The plants plus the counters plus whatever else you've bought might be contributing to the high bills. If you can't afford the six hundred simoleons, I would recommend downsizing. But if you can, then keep things as they are. The bills are gonna get higher. That just happens as you play. My Rose pays about 1500 in bills. LOL She's got a nice house and stuff, though.
  • Options
    @Gigglecake okay. I guess I'll downsize and you're right about that, bills will go up. dang it...
  • Options
    panthergirl2panthergirl2 Posts: 60 Member
    edited August 2017
    My sim has a small garden also. I do have a lot of cc so maybe that is causing it dk.
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Hi Everyone! A new chapter is up in Rosanna's life. Enjoy!
    https://soulgal7.wordpress.com/2017/08/31/ch-1-2-the-sands-of-time-art-walk
    artist_easel.png
  • Options
    minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    edited August 2017
    Emug18 wrote: »
    My Rose is getting ready for the next chapter of her life. Minjee, I love that link for the family tree! I'm still playing with it. Thank you!
    I'm glad you're enjoying making the family tree! :) I can't wait to fill up mine with the future generations to come :smiley:
    Waiting for a meeting at the moment but will be back to read your latest update :blush:

My Rose paid around 800 when her house looked like this:
    ec8aaceb9dbcec9db4eb939c111.png
    So it's probably normal to have that much in bills...? It's a pain in the bum though :tired_face:
    I remember my Rose having to go digging/harvest plants like crazy to be able to afford to pay the bill the first few times!

Gigglecake wrote: »
    I played my Rose legacy pretty hard this morning. It's almost Rose's adult birthday! And the triplets are just two-three days (can't remember) from aging up, too! If you new folk, have a male and female child Sim you want to add to the potential Gen 2 heir partners, might be a good idea to do it as soon as you can!
    Oooh Rose is an adult already?! I had to check how many sim young adult days they have in normal lifespan; a whopping 24 whole days!
    Wow you really are playing hard :smiley: I can't wait to see what the triplets look like when they age up :blush:
    Rose and Zoe will now have to deal with 4 children, and soon there will be puberty and teen angst! Hehehe :smiley:
    I'll miss the toddler days though, they are just too cute! *sigh* :smiley:

Everytime they update origins I have to delete it and reinstall in order to play, is anybody else having this problem? I want to get my children uploaded today.
    That is so annoying! I don't have the problem, although my origin seems like it has problems as well, taking a plumload of time to load :(
    Let me know when you've uploaded them, so I can add them on my post :smile:

SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Hi Everyone! A new chapter is up in Rosanna's life. Enjoy!
    artist_easel.png
    Ah I can't get over how cute Rose looks with that hair and that top :smiley:
    Love the screenshot of her being artsy! And isn't that the museum where Leo and Rose first met?! Teehee <3
    Rose in two different worlds, but how their worlds collide in the most unexpected ways :blush:
    ec8aaceb9dbcec9db4eb939c36.png
    ec8aaceb9dbcec9db4eb939c38.png
    I'm going to get to your latest update after work as a treat, can't wait to read! :smiley:
  • Options
    WolfsbsWolfsbs Posts: 114 Member
    Really sorry, I'm probably just being dumb, but how do you upload images to your blog? Sorry, I've only made a website a couple of days ago.
  • Options
    Nvm..
  • Options
    Wolfsbs wrote: »
    Really sorry, I'm probably just being dumb, but how do you upload images to your blog? Sorry, I've only made a website a couple of days ago.

Hey @Wolfsbs! Have you figured it out? :) If you're using WordPress, this link could maybe help you out :)
  • Options
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Nearly finished writing the first chapter in Rose's life.
  • Options
    Should be out later this day
  • Options
    Should be out later this day

Awesome! Can't wait to read it :)
  • Options
    Hi! Sorry it's so late, but here is my website: www.plumblogsims.wordpress.com. Tell me if it doesn't work. I've post two chapters and an introduction
  • Options
    Click carr Legacy at the top for table of contents
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Love the screenshot of her being artsy! And isn't that the museum where Leo and Rose first met?! Teehee <3
    Rose in two different worlds, but how their worlds collide in the most unexpected ways :blush:
    I'm going to get to your latest update after work as a treat, can't wait to read! :smiley:

Ahhh....@minjee_kang - thank you so much for the compliments on her wardrobe! lol And yes, love blooms at the museum! lol
  • Options
    Here's my next blog, hope you guys likey! https://simmer4com.wordpress.com/2017/08/31/the-help/
  • Options
    Hi! Sorry it's so late, but here is my website: www.plumblogsims.wordpress.com. Tell me if it doesn't work. I've post two chapters and an introduction

@Wolfsbs - I just read your chapters....and oh your Rose is so great looking! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
  • Options
    Thank you so much :)
    Guess what! I'm a member now!!
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »

Ahhh....@minjee_kang - thank you so much for the compliments on her wardrobe! lol And yes, love blooms at the museum! lol

Looks like I need to try that place out. So far, Rose isn't doing so well with men... :D
  • Options
    @Emug18 - love your latest chapter!