Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Garden of Roses Collab Legacy [Spots Open]

Comments

• minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    edited August 2017
    Emug18 wrote: »
    I could've sworn I published it. Anyway here it is again. https://wordpress.com/post/simmer4com.wordpress.com/47
    The link you've added didn't work for me again, but I found the next chapter by going on your WordPress and viewing recent posts!
    Emug18's Rose_Chapter 2
    (The link that worked for me looked like this: https://simmer4com.wordpress.com/2017/08/30/celebrate-good-times-come-on/ :))

I'm off to do some reading! :)
    Oh and congrats on getting membership status! :smiley:
  • WolfsbsWolfsbs Posts: 114 Member
    Hey!

I'd like to participate in the Legacy, but is it too late?
    edited August 2017
    Wolfsbs wrote: »
    Hey! I'd like to participate in the Legacy, but is it too late?
    Hello hello, welcome! :) And no, you're not late! A wizard is never late, nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to :smiley:
    Anywho... yes, we'll be glad to have you! :smiley:
    Most of us are still in our early stages of Generation 1 anyways, so it won't be a big gap even if you start now :smiley:

Have you done a legacy challenge before?
    I've tried to explain the concept of this collab legacy as best as I can, but if you have any questions about the legacy, just let us know! :)
    And again, welcome aboard! :wink:
  • GigglecakeGigglecake Posts: 114 Member
    @Wolfsbs The more, the merrier! Collaborating legacies are super fun! And minjee_kang has done a bunch for even more collaborating!
    Thank you! :)
    I've tried to do a legacy challenge, but I got to generation 3 and decided to take a "break". A very long break. I've been wanting to try again.

I was wondering about one thing: I'm not a member yet, so I can't post pictures. I have just started a blog, so I could try write about my legacy there and then send you the link. If you want.
    I've tried to do a legacy challenge, but I got to generation 3 and decided to take a "break". A very long break. I've been wanting to try again.
    I'm the same, the most I've gone is generation 3... then I get bored and take breaks :dizzy:
    But I feel like with a collab legacy, I'm a bit more motivated to keep on going :blush:
    I was wondering about one thing: I'm not a member yet, so I can't post pictures. I have just started a blog, so I could try write about my legacy there and then send you the link. If you want.
    Of course! Most of us are using blogs to update our progress, so it'd be great if we could read yours as well :)
    Great! Thank you so much.
    I was also wondering how to pronounce Carr? Thanks
  • Emug18Emug18 Posts: 66 Member
    okay thanks minjee. https://wordpress.com/post/simmer4com.wordpress.com/143. Here's my latest blog. I'm really trying to finish up this chapter. Please let me know if you guys are able to view the link.
    The link doesn't work for me.
    I like that Garden of Roses. Very fitting!
    Great! Thank you so much. I was also wondering how to pronounce Carr? Thanks
    It's the same way you pronounce the vehicle car! :) It was just a random name I got while creating Rose hehe
    okay thanks minjee. https://wordpress.com/post/simmer4com.wordpress.com/143. Here's my latest blog. I'm really trying to finish up this chapter. Please let me know if you guys are able to view the link.
    The link you've posted didn't work but this link works! :)
    https://simmer4com.wordpress.com/2017/08/30/143/
    I like that Garden of Roses. Very fitting!
    I really like it as well! :blush: Might make my Rose plant a garden of roses in her back garden hehe
    I'm sorry everyone, I'll eventually get the hang of this. I've had to do everything twice to so far to get it uploaded so everyone can see. Ugghh. So sorry.
    I'm sorry everyone, I'll eventually get the hang of this. I've had to do everything twice to so far to get it uploaded so everyone can see. Ugghh. So sorry.
    No worries! :) You'll get the hang of it :wink:
    https://simmer4com.wordpress.com/2017/08/30/moment-of-truth/. Please tell me if I did something wrong...again
    My Rose is getting ready for the next chapter of her life. Minjee, I love that link for the family tree! I'm still playing with it. Thank you!
    I played my Rose legacy pretty hard this morning. It's almost Rose's adult birthday! And the triplets are just two-three days (can't remember) from aging up, too! If you new folk, have a male and female child Sim you want to add to the potential Gen 2 heir partners, might be a good idea to do it as soon as you can!
    Ooh, triplets. You got a handful there Gigglecake. At least you got a roof over there head. Mine is still living a hippie lifestyle. I don't understand my Rose hardly has anything to her name, yet her bills are over $600! The Landgraabs are friggin reaping everyone off!
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    okay so last night I was able to upload my pics on my computer through fb. Now it's telling me fb services aren't available anymore. How do you guys upload your pics on wordpress? (Sigh) another day, another issue. help please :'(

Hi, I use postimage.org Very easy to use and free. You have to be a member first before you can post pics, though :)
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @Wolfsbs - Welcome and join us for this great collab legacy
  • panthergirl2panthergirl2 Posts: 60 Member
    @Wolfsbs -- Welcome
    @Emug18 -- How are your bills so high, mines are not that high. Did you put that statue in your inventory? If not that may be the reason. I have the statue in my inventory.

Everytime they update origins I have to delete it and reinstall in order to play, is anybody else having this problem? I want to get my children uploaded today.
    edited August 2017
    @panthergirl2 Hmm. Weird. That doesn't happen to me. Could it be any custom content causing trouble?

@Emug18 No idea why your bills are so high. Do you have a lot of plants on the lot?
    I want to put in a quick Bio for Miles. I clicked on his family tree and it goes back to his grandparents, then one person that's only a silhouette, then Miles. Can someone explain to me what this means? I don't know if the silhouette is Miles' father or mother.
    @Emug18 Hmm. The silhouette could be a Sim that was culled, maybe? I'm not 100% sure. I thought culled Sims just disappeared, but maybe they show up in a family tree as a silhouette?
    panthergirl2 I do have my statue in my inventory. I thought maybe it was because of this partial wall that I have. I just knocked it down. I'm going to wait and see if that was the reason for the increase in my bill. I got counters, my Rose didn't buy any of them. she got it through her promotions. A fridge, stove, toilet, shower and a bed. Well I guess my Rose has a lot more than I thought. lol
  • panthergirl2panthergirl2 Posts: 60 Member
    @Emug18 I have a small house and I'm not paying that much, smh