Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    LissyK9 wrote: »
    The husband in my household totally just went up the stairs and out the front door to wave good night to their trash can before going to bed...

I might have to try that myself. I'm weird that that.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    King
    Duncan met a beautiful woman whilst he was on his beat. Masami Ishikawa. They are now parents to two beautiful boys; Akio and Akira.
    8u4bZF4.png
    aS1e0vj.png
    hyUAwce.png
    Er8cpbo.png

King
    Reed found him a special someone as well! Brady Neumann.
    09rzBQr.png
    They had a beautiful ceremony at the Windenburg Church.
    yGf6Pw7.png
    Many of their family members showed up (would have been all, but limitations)
    WDB2ofZ.png
    It was perfect!
    vkBhOeW.png
    They look so cute together!
    Zudxgzm.png
    Not too long after the honeymoon, Reed tells Brady that they will soon be daddies. It took a bit for the news to sink in however.
    nya4lHF.png
    That face tho :lol:
    476Qt0Z.png
  • buzz_infamousbuzz_infamous Posts: 814 Member
    The eldest daughter Felisa went to the prom along with her younger brother Kerry. I was hoping that Felisa meets the boy from the school (Sam) thay she was interested in. Things went well and he approached her first among all other girls! They got to know each other a bit anf even flirted a little :) when they came back home unfortunatly they found both of their parents dead. The next day it was Felisa's birthday but she did not feel like celebrating at all. Now that they are on their own Felisa took up a job as a kitchen help in a restaurant nearby.
    Origin ID: minimalcanary
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    I'm starting to play rotationally, so I was playing Lydia's best friend, Brendan's family. His wife just got a job in social media, as it will allow her the flexibility to work from home when she feels she needs to. She is enjoying it so far and has around 75 followers, not bad for three days work. The bills arrived a couple of days ago and its looking like they won't be able to pay. Alexia, Brendan's wife, only makes about $23 an hour, while Brendan makes barely anything at the bottom of the criminal career. Alexia is not happy with their financial situation at the moment, as she never wanted a job outside the home and just wanted to be a stay-at-home mom.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    A sim drowned at the Bathe de Rill pool in Windenburg.

I was playing as Sofia Bjergsen, watching the Paragons trying on outfits when the camera suddenly panned left to the pool. An elder began drowning then his corpse floated to the top of the pool with other sims crying around him. The Grim Reaper then appeared at the edge of the pool, looking over as if wondering how to get to the corpse!
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Started a personal challenge where each generation focuses on a game pack or expansion pack. I plan on doing them in order so I started with Outdoor Retreat. This is my starter sim, Deja Swan.
    TKV51iO.png
    She's dating Salim Benali and they seem such a cute match, so I plan on keeping them together.
    UoXH4lJ.png
    They are even expecting!! She just told him.
    TZwMOEE.png

• agustdagustd Posts: 946 Member
    edited August 2017
    Didn't have much time today so I only played through one sim Sunday, which was a nice, lazy day spent with family. Here is Kaia, the mom, reading to her daughters Shiadhal and Ayla
    FU9eyk1.jpg
    Post edited by agustd on
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    Today my sim ordered a pizza, took it from the delivery guy, and brought it into the house. Then things got weird when the delivery guy followed me in, grabbed a slice and made himself at home.

God bless this game.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,894 Member
    @So_Money. Having a not-dissimilar experience with an apartment neighbour ONE of my Sims spoke to. He's treating the place like his own now. I've had to try and lock him out.
  • tinkerbell3552tinkerbell3552 Posts: 104 Member
    Well. Vladisaus Straud just died. Because he just would NOT stop taking the garbage out anonymously in the middle of the day, in the sun, and today he did it when I didn't notice and next thing I know...well... :#
  • tinkerbell3552tinkerbell3552 Posts: 104 Member
    > @tinkerbell3552 said:
    > Well. Vladisaus Straud just died. Because he just would NOT stop taking the garbage out anonymously in the middle of the day, in the sun, and today he did it when I didn't notice and next thing I know...well... :#

Autonomously.....not anonymously. :D
  • KismetRoseKismetRose Posts: 302 Member
    edited August 2017
    Hello fellow Simmers! I just got home from LA and played with my (or rather @Lyoufln 's!) Jarvis.

image.png
    After a rocky road towards love, we finally got to plan a wedding for Jarvis and his girl, Aubrey.

image.png
    It was a beautiful day; promises were made and rings exchanged. <3

image.png
    Jarvis invited many of his friends but nobody knew who this angry man was that made a sudden appearance lol

image.png
    The mystery man decided to seat himself and pretty much had this expression the entire wedding... and yet, nobody knows
    who he is :D He was not part of the guest list and not a townie I can recognize either.

image.png
    Grumpy guest aside, the wedding ceremony was successful for Jarvis - who finally found love!

image.png
    I didn't plan on including this, but the way Aubrey is looking at Jarvis when they take the first bite of the cake is too cute.

image.png
    ... and Jarvis is now off to his honeymoon with his new bride. I had Jarvis set up a trip to this amazing holiday house for
    three days so that they can spend some time together before responsibilities set in - and who knows? Just maybe there will
    be a Jarvis Jr about soon!
    Post edited by KismetRose on
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    @KismetRose That holiday house looks so nice. Is it in the community gallery?
  • FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    My sims tricked me ! Kash and Ariana wohood twice. It didn't even crossed my mind to check if she is pregnant. Next thing I see pregnancy announcement. I have no idea why I didn't check how many babies ... I was busy with the rest of the family ( 5 total in that house) I was having too much fun playing backyard sale with elders and dealing with Jasper's moods, he is still a teen . And guess what, it's TRIPLETS !!! Nanny was hired, but I can see she is not the best option. Do you think butler would be better help ? I have no room for the butler.
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Quick update! Reed had triplets! I swear this entire family loves multiple births!
    Orlando, Bianca, and Heidi Neumann
    BaF2ONWh.png
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member

I finally got the recipe from the hermit! :smile:

yaO6ToK.png
    edited August 2017
    I couldn't help but to give my newly married a nudge when I sat down to play today.

image.png
    Jarvis and Aubrey have been settling into their honeymoon nicely, and funny enough, Jarvis is now frequently in flirty moods
    compared to the way he was before his wedding o:)

image.png
    Not even a meddlesome ranger appearing out of thin air can keep Jarvis's eyes off his wife!

image.png
    Most of the time during evenings the two can be found cuddled up to each other in front of the fire.

image.png
    Aubrey: "Guess what? Guess what?!"
    Jarvis... *sleepy grumpy face*

image.png
    Poor Jarvis just fell asleep when Aubrey woke him up. Look at that cranky face lol
    Aubrey: "But guess what?!"

image.png
    Aubrey: "I'm pregnant!"
    Jarvis: "Whooo! Why didn't you say so earlier?!"
    All the fistpumping in the world. Or woods, rather :D

image.png
    I was trying to figure out what Aubrey should be doing with herself while Jarvis is at work, and decided that she'll just work
    on her art and stay home while the child(ren?) are little.

image.png
    image.png
    image.png
    But mostly I have been busy fawning over that baby bump <3

///

@calaprfy It certainly is! You can find it if you search for 'his cabin' on the gallery. I always have it available for all my couples/
    small families whenever they need a break. :]
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @KismetRose I'm glad things worked out in the end! Fact though: sims can't give birth while on vacation. Be sure to get her home before she goes into labor!
    @Simtown15 Me too! And really?? I never knew that. I was planning on letting them stay there so that the baby could have been born at their vacation place. I thought it would be cute. Apparently I have to change plans lol
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    @KismetRose YEAH JARVIS AND AUBREY! I wish I could give more than one awesome but sadly I cannot. Thank you for the update!^_^ I'm super excited to see Jarvis and Aubrey become parents. :)
    @Lyoufln Thanks! I am excited for him too - and baby(ies??) are already in the works! Thanks for commenting <3
  • gabriellegabrielle Posts: 260 Member
    No pictures, but the day my Sim died the day his granddaughters aged up. Sad, but I kinda laughed!
    tumblr_mn9sw7o3jo1r0f8vho1_500.gif
  • Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Let's see...

Akira and Teagan are enjoying the life of parenting twin boys. They had dinner with their eldest child, Lydia and her family where they also celebrated their granddaughter's birthday!

Lydia baked a chocolate cake for her daughter (sorry, her name escapes me right now) and helped her age up into a child. She's a whiz kid like her mom and enjoyed spending the evening with her grandparents and parents.

Meanwhile...

Lydia's best friend Brenden just had a new addition to his family. His wife Alexia gave birth to a second baby girl who they named Adrianna. Alexia is doing great in her social media career and is quickly rising to the top. Her husband on the other hand is still on level 1 of his criminal career and bringing home a measly $91 a night. Alexia is getting a little fed up with his laziness as she's basically taking care of everything. The family has had the lights shut off once already, and its about to happen again. Alexia is strongly debating divorcing Brenden if he doesn't start helping out financially.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    @KismetRose, may I ask where did you find this dress on your female Sim? I LOVE IT and it looks awesome on a pregnant Sim as well! Thank you!
  • KarliaKarlia Posts: 310 Member
    edited August 2017
    @Celticgamer0 Lovely pictures!
    @tinkerbell3552 Vampires are so silly sometimes!
    @KismetRose Congratulations to Jarvis and his lovely bride Aubrey! Love the angry man in the background of the wedding picture, he's certainly an interesting guest. I'm happy Aubrey is pregnant and Jarvis seems to be over the moon as well.

Mabel & Miriam
    Mabel has been promoted several times since my last post and Miriam spends a lot of her time working in the garden or playing her guitar for tips. The two have enough money to pay for some additional furniture and they even went on a nice date to a seafood restaurant. Their waiter was Caleb Vatore, it was a lot of fun to see him deliver food and drinks in a flash and he was pretty friendly too! A few days later Travis invited both girls to the bluffs in Windenburg. Mabel was very overworked and sleeping but Miriam decided to go anyway. She made friends with Zoe Patel and Candy Behr but the good mood at the party was ruined by two random townies starting a fight for absolutely no reason.

006.png
    007.png
    008.png

The Foster Challenge
    I had an issue where I noticed that whenever I adopted a toddler they would have Luke's skintone. I changed the relevant settings and switched Kelsey's skin back to what it originally was, it's now a little darker than before but it should be the same skintone she had when I saw her in the adoption screen. Luke and Phoebe also adopted another Toddler, her name is Olive and she's the polar opposite of Kelsey.

02-01.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top