Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Landscaping Stuff Pack?

Comments

• LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 872 Member
    AND! Adding onto this wonderful idea....TERRAIN TOOLS! PLEASE!
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • KurotardKurotard Posts: 380 Member
    GARYZGAL wrote: »
    AND! Adding onto this wonderful idea....TERRAIN TOOLS! PLEASE!

Sweet mother of plumbobs YES!!!
  • zombiesuezombiesue Posts: 148 Member
    would enjoy it. There have been a couple of threads about builder type players feeling left-out and I do think we're past time for stuff for them.
    Bumping this up since it's still being buried among the "I'm angry so I'm gonna cry about laundry" threads.
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Gardening career would be super. Plenty of ways to really flesh it out for TS4 too. There could be a science side, an ornamental side, and a farming side to it! I'd love to see more plants that you care for, like flowers, that actually look pretty and true to their name when planted around the yard. Also stockable (decorative) fish ponds. Being able to fill a clean and clear pond up with all color of big koi would be super nice. Or any other fish. In turn I'd like to see more fish (and color variations) that would be ideal for this purpose.
    6riwm5.png
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I could see myself approving a landscaping pack if it gave me something like this 824e2bb3cf58b7d508e60a33cd6907b5.jpg
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I really like this idea. I would definitely buy this pack. I'm new to building and I haven't tried landscaping yet so I don't know what I like about it and what I don't like about it yet.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • heatherXkittyheatherXkitty Posts: 307 Member
    Kurotard wrote: »
    Bumping this up since it's still being buried among the "I'm angry so I'm gonna cry about laundry" threads.

This thread would probably get more attention if it was in the Ideas Corner section of the forums. And less likely to be buried by pointless threads. Lol
    banner_3.jpg?w=1200
  • PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    I wouldn't mind more items for landscaping, I don't think a stuff pack would fulfill my need and desire. I say this because I feel we need far to much to make it worthwhile. Not to mention the romantic garden pack is mainly landscaping.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I feel like every time we get a Stuff Pack, we get potted plants but we never get outdoor plants, which is a real shame. We only get outdoor plants with Packs that come with new worlds.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • SisselinSisselin Posts: 150 Member
    There is no build mode people working on the stuff packs so maybe the outdoor plants belong to the build mode? Just a thought >///<
    Get my cc and follow me on tumblr here https://sisselin.tumblr.com/tagged/my cc
    tumblr_p44az47wrF1wvxve9o10_r1_1280.png
  • boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    Yea! I'd like more landscaping options, definitely shrubs/trees/ponds, but can we also throw a tree house in there? There's just no room the items that came with toddler stuff pack on smaller lots. Not dissing them, I like them for the parks. :)
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    landscaping sorry op but no thank you my sims have better things to do than landscaping, so i do not agree with this idea

I don't think the OP was meaning our Sims had to do the work, just that as a player it would be nice to have more to do the landscaping around our Sims' homes. That's how I read it, anyway. Personally, I need a how-to course in landscaping. LOL
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    landscaping sorry op but no thank you my sims have better things to do than landscaping, so i do not agree with this idea

I don't think the OP was meaning our Sims had to do the work, just that as a player it would be nice to have more to do the landscaping around our Sims' homes. That's how I read it, anyway. Personally, I need a how-to course in landscaping. LOL

Exactly. Not our sims landscaping, rather the player giving their sims a front/backyard that doesn't look drab and just down-right depressing.
  • ysa88ysa88 Posts: 260 Member
    I would love this, there are lots of flowers and shrubs I'd like to see in the game. Peonies, daffodils, non-plantable tulips, a proper rose bush with varying colours, different heights and colours of hedgerow, ferns, more hanging plants and window boxes...the list is endless! I would also love a koi pond! I know we've had romantic garden, backyard etc so maybe they have over-saturated the market with these kind of packs but it could take a more botanical theme?
    simblr

ea id: ysa_88
    Bumpin' it up because laundry complaint threads keep happening.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Ohh, more flowers and trees would be nice. Permanent plantsims would be great! Just hope there would be more hairstyles to chose from.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    What we also need in this pack would be the ability to move flowers/bushes in nice and close instead of getting the red lines of non-placement. I've never used MOO and it seems to me, in order to get a good English Garden, one would have to be able to pack several plants into a small area.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    Yes please! I am desperate for more stuff to improve the outside of my homes... esp. more roof tools/options, split-level stairs, omg a spiral staircase even! Ok not strictly outside but I feel like it's missing. Just more build stuff.
    Origin ID: ExxCee
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    [quote="GalacticGal;c-16022991"]What we also need in this pack would be the ability to move flowers/bushes in nice and close instead of getting the red lines of non-placement. I've never used MOO and it seems to me, in order to get a good English Garden, one would have to be able to pack several plants into a small area.[/quote]

I encourage you to use MOO for this very reason ☺ You can create gorgeous gardens chock full of color and greenery. A little MOO magic goes a long way and it is a fun way to build on your creativity ☺
    Please join my 💜 Quick Creativity Challenge 💜 forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    You won't get a stuff pack with new building or landscaping tools. If we get them, it will be in a free patch.
  • VenusABatsonVenusABatson Posts: 929 Member
    IngeJones wrote: »
    You won't get a stuff pack with new building or landscaping tools. If we get them, it will be in a free patch.

I don't care how we get them as long as we get them. :smile:
    ORIGIN ID: VenusARussell
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited October 2017
    Kurotard wrote: »
    Bumping this up since people have made a zillion threads talking about laundry (which could have been compiled in one thread), so here we go.

That is because this whole forum - you know the one under SimGuruGrahams name IS just about this pack - nothing else. So someone who could make this pack you want probably will never see this thread because it is in Grahams own project thread - which is about Laundry. He said in the beginning to put threads about other packs people are interested in - in the Ideas thread - that this one is just about this project - the one with Laundry and eco friendly stuff. Every post here is supposed to be about this project only.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/915385/welcome-project-info-survey-winners-helpful-links/p1

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Mariah_1254Mariah_1254 Posts: 48 Member
    I support this, I personally would love more customizable nature aspects and love the idea of an interactive Koi pond, think ducks and koi that your sim can toss crumbs to! Increase fun?
    W4ml882.png
  • beckyZOOMbeckyZOOM Posts: 56 Member
    > @littlemissgogo said:
    > Gardening career would be super. Plenty of ways to really flesh it out for TS4 too. There could be a science side, an ornamental side, and a farming side to it! I'd love to see more plants that you care for, like flowers, that actually look pretty and true to their name when planted around the yard. Also stockable (decorative) fish ponds. Being able to fill a clean and clear pond up with all color of big koi would be super nice. Or any other fish. In turn I'd like to see more fish (and color variations) that would be ideal for this purpose.

YES!!! You know, i was really hoping to have a lot more stuff for gardening. 1. Being i live in a flat so i don't have a garden and i'd like to virtually be the queen bee of the neighbourhood. AND lastly, i think gardening doesn't get paid attention to that much. IRL, it's as popular as baking right? People have allotments and grow veg and things all year round.
    Farming side would also rule, i mean i'd just like to rake and dig up some dirt in my garden and that would make me super happy!