Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Garden of Roses Collab Legacy [Spots Open]

Comments

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Gigglecake wrote: »
    I love how all the girls have braids. That's hilarious. LOL

Oh I love all the kids. They are so cute!
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Here my next chapter guys! :) Quite picture heavy :#1.7 The Truth
    I played as Leo for the first time, and he's always giving whims about Rose and the kids... it's actually quite sweet. :smiley:
    Soooo, that's Leo's background story. Hope you like! @Gigglecake :wink:
    @SoulGal7 Nothing horrible happened! I promise :wink:
    @jazzyrocksoul88 Leo's not dead... but someone did get their plum kicked!
    Will Rose forgive Leo? Or was that not just enough?

I read this chapter and love it!
  • panthergirl2panthergirl2 Posts: 60 Member
    @GiggleCake I was surprised when a sim I play offline had triplets also and my sim that has a fertility treatment never had them. EA probably did something. The baby pics are so cute and the first born does look like Rose. I can't wait to see my babies.

Heres chapter 1 of my story. I will probably upload something else tomorrow. I will upload my sims this week. So how are you adding them to the game?

https://wordpress.com/post/panthergirlsimstories.wordpress.com/33
  • GigglecakeGigglecake Posts: 114 Member
    We're uploading the kids under the hashtag carrlegacygen2 And then finding them in the gallery and downloading them into our game from there. :)

I haven't downloaded them yet, but I will when the triplets age up into children. :)

Also, chapter five is up!

Chapter Five- Rose and Zoe Part I
  • minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    edited August 2017
    @Emug18
    Awh thank you <3 That's very nice of you to say! I haven't planned the story, the game sort of just happened and I went with it :wink:
    Hehe following my sims around and taking rightly angled screenshots is a skill I should be able to put in my CV! :D
    Oooh your Rose is the first one to get into the culinary career - quite clever for her to use the grills to get the daily tasks done! :)
    (My Rose still has like level 3 cooking skill and she makes so much poor quality food :dizzy:)
    I think you need 50 points and 30 posts for you to be promoted to a member, so hopefully writing here will help you out a little bit!
    If you have a blog set up, just let us know here! I can't wait to see your Rose :)

@panthergirl2
    @minjee_kang Love your story line, I couldn't stop reading. I think Rose will forgive Leo.
    I spend yesterday and today getting caught up on every-bodies stories. I love how everyone has a different angle, it's interesting.
    Thank you for the kind words :) Teehee honestly, the game keeps on throwing me story plots! :smiley:
    I 100% agree! I love how it's all different, and I wonder what would happen if all our Roses met and started talking about their lives :smiley:

The freckles are too darn cute! <3 The link you've posted didn't work for me, but I found my way to the chapter :)Panthergirl_Chapter 1

I can't wait to see your Rose's kids as well, I love toddlers in this game, and I'm fawning over each and every one of them :blush:

BTW I've added the sims this way in my version, but you can choose freely on how to get them into your game! :)
    So since Daisy's a child now, I've added the families that were shared into my town! :)
    And I've made a club (minus my own) so they could hang out anytime!
    They won't exclusively be Daisy's friends, but it was an easy way for me to make gatherings :smiley:
    gen-2_daisys-classmates_21.png?w=338&h=387
    Here are some pictures of their after school gathering at the park!
    I've let them play autonomously for a while, and Daisy's a bit shy with the boys but she's making friends quickly with the girls <3 So cute!
    gen-2_daisys-classmates_3.png
    08-28-17_2-05-13c2a0pm.png?w=722&h=405&zoom=2
    08-28-17_2-27-28c2a0pm.png?w=487&h=274&zoom=2
    08-28-17_2-25-55c2a0pm.png?w=487&h=274&zoom=2
    08-28-17_2-22-19c2a0pm.png?w=487&h=274&zoom=2
    08-28-17_2-05-28c2a0pm.png?w=487&h=274&zoom=2
    08-28-17_2-23-01c2a0pm.png?w=487&h=274&zoom=2
    08-28-17_2-05-47c2a0pm.png?w=487&h=274&zoom=2
    The next batch of children I get will be added when the second child (Sage) has been aged up into a child :)

Do let me know when you've put your sims on the gallery, so I can update them/keep track of them here :)
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Here my next chapter guys! :) Quite picture heavy :#1.7 The Truth
    I read this chapter and love it!
    You are always so kind :) Thank you <3 Glad you loved it!
    I loved the kids as well, they're so cute! But after an outing at the park like that, the park ends up with messes everywhere :smiley:
    The NPC gardener was cleaning after them the whole time! Teehee
    Branson's always making the most messes everywhere, and Jayleen sort of just looks at him with a disapproving look :dizzy:

@Gigglecake
    AHHHHH Too cute! <3
    rTC4tI7.png?ssl=1
    “Rose, you’re lucky I can bench-press twice your weight before breakfast.”
    “I know,” I said, dreamily.

Ahaha I love me a strong woman :blush: Rose's really hit the jackpot! Someone like Zoe <3
  • Emug18Emug18 Posts: 66 Member
    Oh thank you minjee. I still haven't mastered the photo taking yet. I have a few, but it looks so far away even though I zoom in all the way before taking the pic. Being that I"m not a full fledged member can I still post pics on the gallery? I've set up a blogging account through wix, but haven't posted anything yet. I still have to figure my way around the site. I'll start on it soon, before I forget the story line I'm going for. Thanks everyone!
    uhmm...i got yet another question :p how do I upload pic from sim 4 onto blog?
    never mind, I think I found a way
    edited August 2017
    Emug18 wrote: »
    never mind, I think I found a way
    Cool cool cool :) I'm not sure which blog it is that you're using - I use WordPress - but it took me a while to get used to :blush:
    My dad saw me tinkering with WordPress and he got me the book: 'WordPress for dummies' :p Asian dads, huh?

Just a few tips on taking screenshots!
    • [tab] key = “Free Camera Mode”
    • [w, a, s, d, q, e] = Moves your camera
    • [z & x] = Zoom

You can also use the tab+mouse wheel to take better screenshots :)

When you're in the tab-key mode while the game is paused and you want to start the action whilst still in tab mode, hit the number 1 key to play and the number 0 to pause again. (0 = pause, 1 = speed 1, 2 = speed 2, 3 = speed 3)

I usually pause the game when I see something I like, see if I can get a good angle, then press the Tab key to adjust the angle more.

Also, if you'd like to take screenshots without the headline effects (Plumbob and bubbles etc.) you first set 'testingcheats on' on and use the 'headlineeffects off' cheat.

You can also tune the game to turn the UI off in the screenshot settings when you're just taking normal screenshots without the Tab mode. (Settings - Camera - Capture UI On/Off)
    I was trying to just share the my pics on facebook without having to open an account with photobucket or other sites that I don't have. I was succesful uploading them on FB, but now it's giving me an error message to try again later! Ughh! I'm getting annoyed with this thing
    I've started my storyline on wix. I hope everyone will be able to access this link. It's short for now, because I want to see if you guys are able to view it. I'll continue on with story once I've gotten confirmation I did everything right and you guys can view it. https://www.wix.com/my-account/sites/4b8a93e9-7e3d-4cd9-9c0e-fdf702b6d726/simple-app?app=blog
    https://www.wix.com/my-account/sites/4b8a93e9-7e3d-4cd9-9c0e-fdf702b6d726/simple-app/?app=blog
    @Emug18 Heeey it doesn't seem like I can access your page :( I think the link you've added might be an admin page that only you could view, it takes me to log in/sign up for wix page :s
    edited August 2017
    Was bored at work, so I made this :smiley: BEWARE DAISY'S ON SIMSTAGRAM! :smiley:
    daisy_simstagram_1.png
    And in case you've forgotten, Daisy's friends! :)
    gen-2_daisys-classmates_21.png?w=338&h=387
    I've uploaded the Simstagram format (MS PowerPoint 2016) I've used to create the image here if anyone's interested :)
    Post edited by minjee_kang on
    Oh, wow, @minjee_kang !!! That looks so cool! Unfortunately, I don't have any Microsoft applications. I have OpenOffice and might be able to view older PowerPoint files, but probably not a newer PowerPoint file with the x attached. :(

I don't suppose there'd be any other way to work with this Simstagram format thing? Because I bet my social media savvy Rose is on Simstagram, too!
    @Gigglecake Thank you :) I was actually thinking about your Rose when I was making this format! I can see your social media career girl Rose totally ruling Simstagram! :wink: Ah, that is quite unfortunate... I'm not sure about other ways to work the file, MS stuff are all I can use :(
    @minjee_kang Would you be able to save it as a .PPT file? Or if not, maybe you can have a download that's already in image format, and I can try to work with it from there?
    http://edwinamugunbey78.wixsite.com/wonderfullymade/single-post/2017/08/29/Rosecarrlegacyemugun18. How about this one. Man I hope I don't have to start over. I stayed up all night trying to fix this. ughhh. I don't blog so I really don't know what I was doing. I decided to go with wix because it's free. is wordpress free?
    After you click the link it should show two tabs. one that says follow us and another that says recent post. my blog should be under recent post. I hope it works. This is getting to be a bit much. I've also shared it on my fb page: shania lopez.
    edited August 2017
    @Gigglecake I've done it! :smile: Now you can download it in PPT format here :smiley:
    Looking forward to seeing some fluff on your Rose's Simstagram <3 Honeymoon photos and baby photos!
    And since I was bored at work... here's something I've also made :p
    giggle_rose_simstagram.png
    edited August 2017
    @Emug18
    It says I can't connect to your page :( Aw I'm sorry to hear that, I struggled too when I started out my blog :s
    WordPress is also free! I don't blog either but WordPress was okay on the difficulty scale!
    Try it out and if you have any questions, ask here and we'll do what we can do to help :)
    I'll check your fb page in a bit, time to get home from work :blush:
    Sooooo cute! I'll play around with it later after work!
    @Gigglecake Hehe yaaay :blush:
    https://simmer4com.wordpress.com/2017/08/29/rosecarremugun18/ how about this? lawd, please tell me you're able to view. :/
  • PlushisimPlushisim Posts: 97 Member
    @Emug18 Worked for me :)