Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Party on ideas

I really enjoy the toddler and vampire addition in the sims. Can't wait for the cats and dogs expansion in November. I just have an idea for a potential pack that could help the teens out in the game. It would be cool to be able to throw pool parties at either a residence or community lot. I think it would give the teenagers more to do too. Even some pool objects liking floating lounges for the pool and for kids playful pool type toys and objects. The teens may enjoy the option of throwing their birthday parties at a pool.
tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif

Comments

• RichardsonRichardson Posts: 1 New Member
    More of a question. Is the vet clinic going to be operated similar to the get to work expansion
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,926 Member
    Richardson wrote: »
    More of a question. Is the vet clinic going to be operated similar to the get to work expansion

Yes, it is. Sims can manage it and cure pets.
    Now, back to the topic.

Pools do need more attention. That's what can I say...
  • SimsPlayer1196SimsPlayer1196 Posts: 50 Member
    > @vessme said:
    > I really enjoy the toddler and vampire addition in the sims. Can't wait for the cats and dogs expansion in November. I just have an idea for a potential pack that could help the teens out in the game. It would be cool to be able to throw pool parties at either a residence or community lot. I think it would give the teenagers more to do too. Even some pool objects liking floating lounges for the pool and for kids playful pool type toys and objects. The teens may enjoy the option of throwing their birthday parties at a pool.

This seems like something that they'd add to a season expansion pack (like the Sims 3 seasons pack)