Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How big will Brindleton Bay be?

Comments

• NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    I hope we'll have plenty of small lots too, I still have empty big lots, but not so many small ones.
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Neia wrote: »
    I hope we'll have plenty of small lots too, I still have empty big lots, but not so many small ones.

Small like 20x20 or 15x20 yeah, I like to build cute, compact houses and the only place I can do that at the moment is that one neighborhood in Newcrest.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Crazy Cat Lady with 7 cats in a 15x20 lot... that's when things get crazy...
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • pixiejuicepixiejuice Posts: 711 Member
    Neia wrote: »

Yes, this! I have many giant lots that I don't know what to do with, but I'm out of small family-sized lots to build cute normal-sized homes.
  • YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    Normally they also always leave at least 1 lot empty in a new world or neighbourhood so this is additional to the things we saw in the trailer. Imo what I've seen in the trailer looks like there will be at least 2-3 neighbourhoods.

I asked a guru if we will get any new lot assignments but well I probably won't get an answer. x(
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    ItsJanier wrote: »
    Nobody knows how big it is until the pack is out.

Correction till they talk about it on the live stream or at creators camp.
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    Everybody wants huge lots and I am sitting over here with the one in newcrest just empty and ugly. I am a horrible builder and besides parks, which I have plenty and one right next to said lot nothing else is in the gallery. Or houses, but I use that as a community lot area. I hope for lots of 30-20 lots, since everything marxis adds to the game (all restaurants, some parks etc) always seem to be that size.
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Everybody wants huge lots and I am sitting over here with the one in newcrest just empty and ugly. I am a horrible builder and besides parks, which I have plenty and one right next to said lot nothing else is in the gallery. Or houses, but I use that as a community lot area. I hope for lots of 30-20 lots, since everything marxis adds to the game (all restaurants, some parks etc) always seem to be that size.

I don't want huge lots at all! I wouldn't say I am a bad builder but I am not super good and I tend to be impatient when making lots and give up easily. And then I am super picky on the gallery because my lots have to all be SUPER cluttered AND fit in with the world soo... Newcrest is always usually pretty empty xD But tinier lots I can stand to build in most of the time. I don't lost patience
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

• CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    I really hope there would be as many lots as Windenburg or more.
    I just need space. :s
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member
    My dream it will a least be 30 lots. As big Winderbug

That would have to be a patched in world via an update.
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited August 2017

That would have to be a patched in world via an update.

omg.... :o what if a (second) world is the "goodie" patch?
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    maybe the mysterious "world with nine lots" is an upcoming freebie world?
    6riwm5.png
  • simply_Casimply_Ca Posts: 51 Member
    I'm hoping size of Windenburg, but also with plenty of trails and stuff to jog and walk pets on..
    tumblr_ovdcnyhwe51w9g1gno1_400.png
    Origin id: cancancanbecool
    maybe the mysterious "world with nine lots" is an upcoming freebie world?

What mysterious world?
    DcD2510 wrote: »
    Every world so far has been the same size

Well that couldn't be farther from the truth. Only two worlds are the same size and that's the two basegame worlds both with 25 lots spread out over 5 neighbourhoods. Magnolia Promenade has 4, Newcrest 15, Windenburg 27, San Myshuno 6 (with apartments), Forgotten Hollow 5.

I think this world will be similar in size to Windenburg, although I did find a world icon placeholder in the game files called something like 'The world with 9 lots', but I've no idea how long it's been there, could be nothing. I sure hope it's nothing, I want more than 9 lots!

@catloverplayer the one mentioned here :)
    6riwm5.png
    DcD2510 wrote: »
    Every world so far has been the same size

Well that couldn't be farther from the truth. Only two worlds are the same size and that's the two basegame worlds both with 25 lots spread out over 5 neighbourhoods. Magnolia Promenade has 4, Newcrest 15, Windenburg 27, San Myshuno 6 (with apartments), Forgotten Hollow 5.

I think this world will be similar in size to Windenburg, although I did find a world icon placeholder in the game files called something like 'The world with 9 lots', but I've no idea how long it's been there, could be nothing. I sure hope it's nothing, I want more than 9 lots!

@catloverplayer the one mentioned here :)

Possibly another Gamepack World.
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Hopefully someone can debunk it as nothing, but here's the icon. BTW all of the world have these blue icon things, even the hidden worlds (sylvan glade, forgotten grotto, the GTW career worlds).

tumblr_ovczlhCr2q1wuh33qo1_1280.png
    oh thanks for posting a pic of it! that's definitely an interesting find.
    6riwm5.png
    Well, I commented that judging by the trailer, six lots are going to be filled. So maybe Brindleton Bay is that 9 lot world?
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • FaybelFaybel Posts: 53 Member
    I'd be very disappointed with only 9 lots :c
  • jude72plajude72pla Posts: 784 Member
    How big will Brindleton Bay ?

As big as your computer monitor.

In truth I would agree that is probably the same size as Windenburg.
    I'd be pretty disappointed with 9 lots too, but seeing as Sims 4 has never seemed to worry that much about disappointing me, I wouldn't be surprised.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    No way is that new world a 9 lot world after giving us 4 lots with Get to Work they learned their lesson and patched in Newcrest. Hopefully that 9 lot world comes with some vacation game pack I'm over camping.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"