Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Not since my wizard friend turned my emerald into a three-eyed fish.

Do you enjoy fishing?
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    My wife Sage once turned our date night into a little fishing trip. I love being outside as much as she does, so we had fun. She likes fishing more than I do, but any time I get to spend with Sage is a good time!

Do you have a significant other? Do you guys ever get the chance to go on dates?
  • dreamsimmer394dreamsimmer394 Posts: 425 Member
    Sunny:I have a boyfriend that I love very much and we go on dates all the time!

Where's your favorite place to go for a date?
    I love simming, reading, and YouTube.
    IvX9ELd.jpg

My current family: https://theplumtreeapp.com/#tree/5b0617041acd4e000fc2aba3

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    (Claude) Ok, guess I should answer this, Vince is out right now with Bri. *hums love is in the air* Erm, well both mine and McKenna's work schedules are busy so we usually watch movies at mine when McKenna gets out of work for the day. I'd love to actually go out on a dste though, that gives me an idea.... Have you ever been to the flea market?
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited August 2017
    Sunny:I have a boyfriend that I love very much and we go on dates all the time!

Where's your favorite place to go for a date?

Dream: La Violet Gnome. It's a lovely restaurant in the theme of a lovely garden. It's very romantic <3. My husband and I go there on date night. Speaking of which, I'll be going soon.

Aiddy: Noooo!!! That means the nanny is coming?!

Dream: Yeah? I thought you liked Ms. Mirabelle.

Aiddy: She's okay...but she's really weird. My brain feels fuzzy sometimes when she comes over. The other time it looked like she was green, but she told me I was dreaming...

Dream: Hmm I hope you aren't coming down with something, that sounds like a bad dream..

Aiddy: Have you ever seen a green person? Maybe it was just a dream...

tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
    (Vince) Err, yeah. I had a friend back in high school that was a plant sim for a while. She ate some weird berry or fruit or something. The green went away after a while so it was all good. Lesson learned don't eat strange berries. How is your relationship with your siblings?
    We're all very close. My twin brother just moved in with me and my family actually.

Are you a twin or triplet?
    (Vince) Erm, yes. Claude is my twin brother. He's alright and he lives in the same apartment building as me, we see each other every morning. Have you ever lived in an apartment building?
  • PeachynesssPeachynesss Posts: 57 Member
    Aisha: I currently do! I live in the IX Landgraab apartment. I used to live in a smaller one, but my business Peaches and social media career made it possible for me to upgrade to this one! I love it here.

Have you ever owned a business or do you own one right now?
    319a2d108b51035bcdd43edc37866094.gif

Origin ID: Peachynesss
  • FloppyFishFloppyFish Posts: 3,881 Member
    Sadie: I dream that one day I will own my own diner... but for now, I am just a boring businesswoman. Hey, a girl can dream!

Have you?
    Mafia Stats
    Games Played: 14 | Games Won: 8 | Games Lost: 6
    Times Town: 9 | Times Mafia: 2 | Times 3rd: 2
    Town Wins: 6 | Mafia Wins: 1 | 3rd Wins: 1
    Deaths: 8

(Claude) Nope but I would love to in the future. Same question.
    edited August 2017
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    (Claude) Nope but I would love to in the future. Same question.

Aiddy: I wanna own a bakie shop like my mommy.

Dream: Awww, that's soo sweet. Yes I own a sweets/icecream resturant/shop. It's a nice little place to hangout or collect something nice for your sweettooth. It's been a career I never thought I'd be in, but It's become a lovely treat (lol the puns just roll off the tougue).

Aiddy: But first I wanna be Llama boy's sidekick. B)

Dream: Ooh boy :lol:

Aiddy: Questy tiime!! Your attacked by the evil grilled cheese villian "Mr. Grill" but then your saved by Llama Boy! How would you say thanks?!

(Edit: meant to say Llama boy lol)
    Post edited by Dreamie209 on
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
    (Vince) Erm, I don't know, i'm not familar with Lhama man, i'd ask my brother but he's busy right now at work. Buy him a coffee? Coffee or Tea?
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Clea : Tea any day every day, i really need a tea maker
    Salim : coffee.... We also need a coffee maker :D
    House or apartment ?
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

edited August 2017
    (Vince) Apartment, I spent my entire life until I was 18 in willow creek and it was ok but a little boring. I moved to oasis springs while in college for 2 years and moved into my current apartment a few weeks back. I love it here. Shower or Bath?
  • PeachynesssPeachynesss Posts: 57 Member
    Aisha: I usually take a shower because I'm busy often, but when I have the time I can also really enjoy a warm bubble bath.

What do you do for a living?
    319a2d108b51035bcdd43edc37866094.gif

Origin ID: Peachynesss
    I'm an author!

What do you do for fun?
    Sierra: Well I like to like post new stuff on my SimBook account and stuff. I also like to like dress up in new outfits n stuff.

Same question
    Mafia Stats

(Vince) Watching movies or working out. Pie or Cake?
    edited August 2017
    Aiddy: Hmm...I really like both...OH PICAKE!!! mommy can you make a picake?

Dream: Uhh...well...that's new. I would have never thought of that :lol: . I'll see if I can..okay?

Aiddy: YAY!!!

Aiddy: question! It's spooky day and all the big kids took the candy! :weary: what should I do?!
    Sierra: Look kid, I am 6 so obviously I have a lot of experience with this kind of stuff, so listen to me: First you need to get an army of people to help. If you have a boyfriend or girlfriend, they can be great helpers. Also gather your minions - er, friends too. Then gather them all together in a group and find the big kids. Then your army to sneak up on them and tackle them and steal their candy. Then you all split up into groups of 2 or 3 and run away. You then get all of your min - friends, and boyfriend or girlfriend to give you all the candy, and pay everyone who helped 10 dollars. You can get the money by looking in your mommy or daddy's wallet. I found lots in there. they barely notice anything is missing because they're old and stoooopid.

So anyway I am like wondering what is the best color lipstick for a blonde like me? I am thinking red rose but peach pink looks nice too.. I am going on a date with my boyfriend on Wednesday so I need to look like, extra extra good. I usually look good but I need to look VERY good. Plus he just turned 7 and I am still 6 so he is a year older than me so I need to step up my game.
    Mafia Stats

(Vince) Errr, another question for Briella. Hey, you're blonde and a woman. You know the answer for this?
    (Bri) I guess it would depend on your skin tone. I use a light pink with my skintone but it all depends on that I guess.
    (Vince) Thanks, it looks great by the way.
    (Bri) I didn't think you noticed. Have you been/are you engaged?
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    A long time ago.

Do you like the beach?
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
    edited August 2017
    Sierra: Of COURSE I love the beach. What, do you think I am some weirdo? At the beach I get TANS. Tans are ALWAYS great for dates with my boyfriend. My boyfriend is 7 now and I am only 6 so I need to impress him at dates so tans are a GREAT way to do that.

So anyway like, I need some advice. So like, my minion - sorry, I meant friend again - Emily, she got me the WRONG dress for my date. She left for vacation yesterday so I can't get a new dress from her. I can't get to the mall because like, my babysitter won't let me, and nobody in my group will go get me the dress because I can't pay them anything cause mommy and daddy took their wallets on vacation. What do I do?!?!
    Mafia Stats

(Vince) Briella, you can figure this out, i'm off to jack's
    (Bri) Fine, i'll see you later. Maybe you could find a dress you already have and wear that or borrow one from one of your other friends. Basketball or Swimming?