Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rebuild | Renew: A Sims 4 Genetics + Building Challenge

Comments

• debjameswhitedebjameswhite Posts: 1,612 Member
    @Ojenn Hooray! Poor Brielle being so gloomy but I can see why you chose her over Zion. I think gloomy and evil might be a little too much! One of these days though, I'm going to pick the evil sim as my heir! I love the picture of her with her Dad. Wow on the movie theater! That looks like a great lot. Are you having fun with it? Did you build it? OMG Korbin <swoon>

AND just for you...Ivan and Reika
    xb8Nh.png
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    @debjameswhite - I love love that they got their father's eyes (it looks like they did anyway) I can definitely see some Hamiko in there too now with the lip structure.

And no I haven't built a community lot in a while lol that was an awesome gallery find.
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    OJenn wrote: »
    Rawla wrote: »
    I've missed you all very much. I'm super glad you tagged me so I can see this new thread. I might start my family over from scratch. Just never did get attached even though I was going slower with them. I love the updates! Keep them coming. <3

Aww Rawla sorry to hear you weren't attached to your family. They definitely had some great moments and of course some great looking kids! Feel free to start over of course- I can't wait to see what you decide in the end.

Thanks Ojenn.
    Korbin turned out nice.
    edited August 2017
    @Rawla - Thank you! Although I can't take full credit for since mom, Halle, is from @Heckstress17

|Family Tree|

So because she is usually down in the dumps Brielle picked up a hobby to help relieve stress. She goes to the gym and sweats it all and it just so happens to be where she met Kato who was checking her out on the treadmill.
    01d1c184eb.jpg

He was polite about it though and struck up a conversation with her and the two became friends.
    60cfe6486d.jpg

Kato was even nice enough not to look when she fell off the treadmill trying to keep up with him and the gym trainer.
    9639202840.jpg

He is super into his fitness and not bad to look at but Brielle is keeping her options open. Since she is not looking for anything serious right now.
    09c6084b24.jpg

Brielle's parents are getting anxious for grandbabies so they invited her out to the love festival in the hopes that she would find love or at least find out if she would be alone forever.
    93ba3fe8ec.jpg

Brielle was more interested in the goodies than the actual festival itself.
    7e137a8270.jpg

But she figured since she was there she should at the very least humor her parents and talk to the Love Guru.
    09ffc8778c.jpg

"You will meet and fall in love with a tall, dark and handsome stranger."
    67ca1db315.jpg

I think Brielle likes the sound of that, after all isn't Kato all of those things?
    a379eabcfe.jpg

7d1e339444.jpg

That's all for now, happy simming!
    @OJenn Ha! I love Kato checking her out :) I'm glad he was a nice guy and a gentleman when she fell off the treadmill. He really is a cutie. Is he someone's sim from Willow Creek? Hehehehe one of these days I'll brave the romance festival again. I'm always afraid after those times that my sims got into fights with their loves because of it!

Is your game on normal? I'm really getting impatient about my sims aging up and being able to move to the next generation.
    edited August 2017
    hehe Kato is exactly who I thought he was <3<3
    OMG I'm having a little bit of a tipsy night and it's making me want to know where are all my people???????
    OMG I'm having a little bit of a tipsy night and it's making me want to know where are all my people???????

Haha! Yep Kato belongs to @Heckstress17 from her Willow Creek days. Today I spent the day with my husband and just getting out of the house. Tomorrow I will play a little after our hike so I should have an update then.
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 84: House Full of Teens

As we saw in the last update, sweet little Reika aged up to a teen as her great grandfather looked on proudly.
    xeYCd.png

A lot of her friends and family were there. I think she’s wondering here if she ever really liked Tatum!
    xeYCw.png

She does however adore her grandfather and was happy to play chess with him.
    xeYCS.png

They both had a great time and I still love Lawrence so much.
    xeYDm.png

Hamiko has been spending time on her poetry and she loves reciting it to Gareth.
    xeYDM.png

Ivan on the other hand wishes he hadn’t been in the room. “What did I just witness?”
    xeYEd.png

The family went to visit Lawrence’s house and Lucas was drawn to the castle. “I wish we had this!”
    xeYEu.png

While they were there, Lucas and Airi realized they were best friends. They are twins.
    xeYER.png

They had a nice lunch.
    xeYFf.png

Meanwhile, Ivan’s new crush talked him into skipping school.
    xeYFH.png

She tried flirting with him, and he rejected it then couldn’t understand why she was so embarrassed.
    xeYFZ.png

Tons of his family started showing up at the club. He’s related to everyone in this picture.
    xeYGn.png

Yet when he got home, the only one who seemed to know what he had done was Reika.
    xeYGE.png

Lucas met this sad little girl at the park and he really worked hard to cheer her up.
    xeYGV.png

He has that Wolfe charm that all the men in his family seem to get.
    xeYHi.png

Savira invited Hamiko out for some fun and she decided to go.
    xeYHH.png

She texted her husband and as soon as he got out of work, he joined her. She always feels better when he’s around.
    xeYI8.png

Then I noticed something very strange. Rory was alone in the world! I don’t know what happened to his wife, but I moved him back into the house with Lawrence.
    xeYIo.JPG

Before we knew it, it was the twins’ birthday!
    xeYIQ.png
    xeYJI.png

Lucas is my heir and I’m really excited about him. He’s not perfect but he has big dreams.
    xeYK3.png

So, for anyone who wants, I have uploaded this lot to the gallery without their CC.
    xeYL6.JPG

And this lovely blended family has just moved into our universe. Janette and her daughter Alyssa Delaney, Janette’s husband Jeffrey and his daughter Alana Pasado.
    xeYLU.JPG

After I did this, I realized it was genetics time and also that I hadn’t taken and family pictures this generation! So!

Ivan Wolfe
    xeYNK.png

Reika Wolfe
    xeYOx.png

Airi Wolfe
    xeYPq.png

Lucas Wolfe
    xeYQb.png

xeYQn.png
    xeYQV.png
    @debjameswhite - I really love how almost how all the kids got Gareth's eye color and Hamiko's eye shape. I love how vibrant their eyes are. Airi and Reika are definitely mom's twins. I am a huge fan of the way Ivan turned out he looks like a good mix of his parent but then again so does Lucas.

Speaking of genetics, the twins just aged up in my game and are now YA's. I play on Normal but I also have altered the days with MC Command Center.
    rigjrb.png

cUyqTMk.jpg

@OJenn oh my gosh I love how Zion turned out but I can totally see why you didn't choose him...although, that could have been fun. One of these days I will pick the boy you like the best as my heir.
    @OJenn Look at Savira and Kellan's boys!!!
    xfeGv.png
    xfeHA.png
    @debjameswhite - Oh my god I love how they turned out!! I guess that is what happens when you put two sims together that have really good genes :wink:
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 85: Lucas

Lucas even though he’s an active sim would rather watch TV. He watched the Zombie movie.
    xg6wY.png

It was quite terrifying.
    xg6xm.png

After the kids went to bed, Gareth and Hamiko played video games. Really…it’s for her job.
    xg6xF.png

Apparently Lucas was finally ready to start working out.
    xg6yd.png

Little miss Rose is pregnant. I can’t wait to see how her child and Rory’s child age up. Evelyn is evil and she’s so mean to Lawrence. It breaks my heart every time!
    xg6yJ.JPG

Lucas discovered the punching bag as well, but he’s not as graceful as his dad.
    xg6zL.png

Gareth still really wants to be involved in with the kids. He needs to go all parent on them but I keep forgetting.
    xg6Au.png

It’s funny, Lucas is very focused on working out now. Have not seen any results yet though.
    xg6Bo.png

Reika is going through a bit of a phase where she shouts forbidden words. Dad is hugging it with her, asking her to refrain.
    xg6CZ.png

It didn’t work so he had to get a little sterner. Ivan couldn’t even deal, “Did you really just say that?”
    xg6CZ.png

This is my FIRST fire since I started this family 3 generations ago! Of course my heir is the one who started it!! At least this one was smart enough to run away and not catch on fire!
    xg6E0.png

Mom was nearby and she saved the day. She was very in control.
    xg6EV.png

Blaze Smiley was right behind her. They had the fire out in no time.
    xg6Gh.png

The kids still all do homework together and I love it.
    xg6Jq.png

Poor Airi was so so angry shew as doing this bizarre walk where she can dragged her feet and looked like a zombie.
    xg6K2.png

I love Lucas’s special camping outfit. He loves the outdoors.
    xg6KP.png
    @debjameswhite - Lucas is a sim after my own heart ♥ I love zombie movies. Omg so happy to see Rose is pregnant, I bet she will have cute babies. I wonder if multiples will carry over. I can only imagine Lucas will get better as he practices. You should get a before picture to compare so when he gets results. Lucas looks very cool in her outdoorsy getup.
    Also just a little reminder that we have moved over here everyone:
    @Heckstress17 @Francisca464 @JordanNicoleJJ @Tellex

Feel free to bookmark this thread as I won't be replying to the old one anymore.
  • carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    @OJenn A new thread? Cool Cool. I'll try to play tonight after I get back from work.:)
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    Hi hi hi! I know about the new thread, have it bookmarked and everything :smile: I've just been in a sims rut again :disappointed: Although I did play a bit yesterday and I plan on playing tonight, because I'm feeling the Sims pull at me again lol. I'm also excited for the Toddlers and Cats & Dogs packs!
    uiBuo.jpg
    Chapter 86: Before and After

Airi has been really mean lately. I’m not sure what this look from her twin means. I’m not sure if we should be scared!
    xhXoF.png

Gareth is always trying to reason with her but she’s really going through a phase!
    xhXpX.png

Mom and Lucas are pretending nothing is going on.
    xhXth.png

Reika decided to be handy by fixing the dishwasher. She gave up though and Gareth finished it.
    xhXtN.png

Lucas decided to get a job. He’s the first teen in the Wolfe family to become employed.
    xhXuJ.JPG

After fixing the dishwasher, Gareth went on an upgrading spree.
    xhXvd.png

Lucas came home from school pretty furious. Luckily it was Gareth’s day off so he was home to talk him down.
    xhXvG.png

It was starting to work, but now Lucas just feels sad.
    xhXwo.png

Finally Dad did the job and Lucas had a smile on his face again.
    xhXx9.png

Thanks Dad!
    xhXyd.png

Lucas has become friends with one of his cousin’s Otto. They have a lot in common.
    xhXz9.png

I definitely think Lucas is starting to slim down.
    xhXzM.png

Before and after for @Ojenn
    xhXAe.png
    @Carlimact - Yup new thread!

@francisca464 - Oh my gosh I am so excited for all the new stuff we have coming up. I am definitely getting the toddler stuff pack tomorrow for sure. I am glad to hear you are getting out of the rut, I miss your family ♥

@Debjameswhite - I wish weight loss in the sims was the way it worked in real life. Lucas is looking great! Gareth really takes after his father and grandfather, they are all such great dads to their kids.
  • carlimactcarlimact Posts: 766 Member
    Hello Everyone!
    Who's excited for the toddler stuff pack and the new expansion pack? 'Cause I am. I'm gonna get Malia and Pablo a dog. :smiley:
    Chapter 22: Clubbin'

Pablo left for work, looking pretty fine
    tumblr_inline_ov5r7rdqHg1r1cgut_500.png

Malia, meanwhile, worked on her violin skills. She wasn’t very good yet
    tumblr_inline_ov5r94DfuS1r1cgut_500.png

Malia wanted to be a good cook like her mother and came to practice whenever she could
    tumblr_inline_ov5rs9zRkA1r1cgut_500.png

She remembered when she first tried chopsticks and decided to try out some Asian cuisine
    tumblr_inline_ov5s4bMFCE1r1cgut_500.png

She saw it as a success
    tumblr_inline_ov5s6yA83S1r1cgut_500.png

Malia figured some tv help couldn’t hurt
    tumblr_inline_ov5s9jlWyO1r1cgut_500.png

With Chase at work, Pablo and Malia could have some quality time together
    tumblr_inline_ov5sc3dydx1r1cgut_500.png

Some very personal time
    tumblr_inline_ov5t0ckSSn1r1cgut_500.png

The two had been dating for a little while and had grown close
    tumblr_inline_ov5tvrDbA91r1cgut_500.png

Pablo and Chase spent some time together
    “I think I might move out”
    “Really Chase? You’re more than welcome to stay..we’re all still friends”
    “Yea but you and Malia are probably going to get married soon. I don’t want to be a third wheel”
    Pablo had no answer to Chase’s blunt statement except sweating
    tumblr_inline_ov5uretsRI1r1cgut_500.png

Pablo sent his first book away to his published. He hoped it would do well
    tumblr_inline_ov5uvboJBq1r1cgut_500.png

The lovebirds went on a date at the Aqua Club. Instead of dancing, the two settled themselves on the comfy seats on the balcony.
    tumblr_inline_ov5uztpDdQ1r1cgut_500.png

Not a lot of people sat out there and Pablo thought it was a perfect place for them to be alone
    tumblr_inline_ov5v5oNwUY1r1cgut_500.png

The date went well. Pablo even serenaded her.
    tumblr_inline_ov5w2uOXxN1r1cgut_500.png

“Are you ok, Pablo? You seem nervous”
    “..I’m fine...totally cool”
    tumblr_inline_ov5w8yhPlr1r1cgut_500.png

Pablo took a deep breath and got down one one knee.
    “Malia Greenberg, will you marry me and make me the happiest man alive?”
    tumblr_inline_ov5wdgA0VW1r1cgut_500.png

“Yes! I will, Pablo, I will”
    Pablo was so relieved
    tumblr_inline_ov5wsgKr561r1cgut_500.png
    tumblr_inline_ov5wz9CDis1r1cgut_500.png

Malia couldn’t wait to start planning the wedding. It was going to be great
    tumblr_inline_ov5x7jnUQF1r1cgut_500.png

They ended the night with a bang
    tumblr_inline_ov5xak9qKO1r1cgut_500.png

Bonus Shots:
    Chase’s mascot suit is amazing
    tumblr_inline_ov5xewDbzB1r1cgut_500.png

Malia and Pablo took a celebratory selfie
    tumblr_inline_ov5xogvMPX1r1cgut_500.png

The bar was more lit that night then I ever saw
    tumblr_inline_ov5xrfJodI1r1cgut_500.png

…and then their friend, Taylor, died. Like…what in the world
    tumblr_inline_ov5xwvbqkh1r1cgut_500.png

Fun Fact: Chase moved in with Malcolm. I figured he might be lonely as I see Hazel everyday but only see Malcolm when the club goes out. Poor man... :disappointed:
    edited August 2017
    @carlimact - Malia and Pablo make a cute couple I can't wait to see them tie the knot!
    Post edited by OJenn on
  • tipsycowplanttipsycowplant Posts: 1,757 Member
    I've bookmarked the thread too! I keep meaning to play & post, but I started school a couple weeks ago, and I'm starting a new job this week...things are crazy! I've got a few pics from the last time I played, but not really enough for an update...hopefully I'll find some time to play this weekend!

@Heckstress17 @Tellex Miss you guys! Hope you're well!
    After their initial meeting, Kato and Brielle have been inseparable.
    8841abd001.jpg

He is more than welcome at Brielle place since it's just her there right now
    9b693b0671.jpg

Finally, the two went on a date and they hit it off nicely.
    00a462d018.jpg

83507c7499.jpg

Brielle's parents happen to be at the same restaurant celebrating their anniversary.
    e08ce77595.jpg

I could tell by the looks on their face that the both had a great time on their date
    61be62c1ec.jpg

Their date got a legendary reward
    9d2f6ad72e.png

Needless to say Brielle is one happy girl!
    8b1dcbde3c.jpg

Kato has really taken a liking to Brielle and even asked her to be his girlfriend
    5ad7dab0f6.jpg

Not long after Brielle's father, Tate had a birthday party
    4395fe5e75.jpg

I can't believe he is an elder
    28aace40fe.jpg
    Brielle has not been feeling well lately so she took some time off of work to get things checked out.
    e3d9c5f428.jpg

Turns out she is pregnant!
    825cd5e8f1.png

The first person she told was her mom, she immediately ran over to the house.
    e90f419172.jpg

fbd6389e4a.jpg

Raelyn is super excited to be a grandma, this will be her first grandchild.
    588f7f9b10.jpg

bb39397a8a.jpg

Kato made a great first impression with Tate as well
    764771031d.jpg

13a84f9026.jpg

Brielle's belly is growing and so is her appetite
    8c5ba663ca.jpg

She has a lot of time off saved up and spend most of her time in front of the TV
    f3a6d709c3.jpg

Or she paints
    73143d7bfb.png

Not sure of the babies gender yet but we'll have to wait and find out. Happy Simming
    5926c65ddd.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top