Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So...are you going to buy the laundry pack?

Comments

• DeadFishyDeadFishy Posts: 2,756 Member
    What were the other options that laundry won over?
    Go Raps!
    canada-flag-tiny.gif
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Yes I am!!!
    2YamrEz.gif
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    edited August 2017
    Yep! :D
    Besides the wash tub and clothes line thing, I am REALLY excited to eventually be able to have washers/dryers that STACK !
    I’m also happy to share that you’ll have the option to stack the dryer on top of the washing machine, for extra space saving configurations.
    B)

I've always wanted them to be able to do that!
    I think that will fit in really well with a city apt or tiny home I want to remake. <3
    (I used to have CC washers/dryers that stacked, for that "look", but they weren't functional. :'( )
  • clcwinegeartclcwinegeart Posts: 41 Member
    I'll be getting it day one.
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
    Sure I will be getting the laundry pack, I voted for it. also, I saw a fruit market stand selling veggies and fruit, so I figured they gave that to the sims that wanted to buy veggies, as kind of a consolation prize :) Lol
    but it's very a cute market stall and you can buy lots of different veggies and fruit. or vegetables
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • Toadette12Toadette12 Posts: 193 Member
    No, I'm going to pass on this one since laundry isn't something I've been desperately wanting in my game.
    TS4_EP04_WebQuiz_04.jpg
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    I already have a fake laundymat. The machines don't work, but so what?
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    yes because I like to give my sims chores, now if they will give us messy beds back...
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Yes, admittedly I was pretty salty about the canning/nectar station losing, but my little completionist heart will not allow me to pass it up, plus the BB stuff that won is adorable. Hopefully I will have a new computer by then as I just found out my current one will likely not be able to handle the Cats & Dogs EP. But since this is just a stuff pack even if not I will throw it onto the pile so to speak, lol.
    Yep! :D
    Besides the wash tub and clothes line thing, I am REALLY excited to eventually be able to have washers/dryers that STACK !
    I’m also happy to share that you’ll have the option to stack the dryer on top of the washing machine, for extra space saving configurations.
    B)

I've always wanted them to be able to do that!
    I think that will fit in really well with a city apt or tiny home I want to remake. <3
    (I used to have CC washers/dryers that stacked, for that "look", but they weren't functional. :'( )

I was hoping this would be a thing! Yes!
    Yes, admittedly I was pretty salty about the canning/nectar station losing, but my little completionist heart will not allow me to pass it up, plus the BB stuff that won is adorable. Hopefully I will have a new computer by then as I just found out my current one will likely not be able to handle the Cats & Dogs EP. But since this is just a stuff pack even if not I will throw it onto the pile so to speak, lol.

:( didn't know we weren't getting canning, that does blow it would have been nice to have more use for all these harvestables BUT perhaps we will get a farm EP which canning will be better in
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
    ladybreid wrote: »

:( didn't know we weren't getting canning, that does blow it would have been nice to have more use for all these harvestables BUT perhaps we will get a farm EP which canning will be better in

Don't lose heart @ladybreid Graham did say that some of the ideas not used could show up in future packs, and if I remember the canning/nectar came in a close second to laundry in the vote.
  • JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    edited August 2017
    @ladybreid @Pamtastic72
    On Mod The Sims there is a featured upload of a jam making + canning kit :)
    Played around with it a bit, it's really cool.

It should be on the home page of the site.
    @ladybreid @Pamtastic72
    On Mod The Sims there is a featured upload of a jam making + canning kit :)
    Played around with it a bit, it's really cool.

It should be on the home page of the site.

I just saw that the other day and have been contemplating dumping a load of cc to install it. I'm toying with a story in my head about a teen runaway who makes her fortune making and selling her own brand of jams and writing lifestyle/cook books.
  • NyosimNyosim Posts: 816 Member
    It depends on the quality-quantity ratio and how well they pull off the laundry system.

I'm not a completionist when it comes to Sims stuff, never was. TS2 Ultimate is the only exception because it was free. ;)
    900woh.png
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 711 Member
    edited August 2017
    Well, out of all the options we could vote for Laundry was not the one I expected to win. The Off The Grid, Nectar thing and pretty much all of the ideas they had for it could make this grow into a full Game Pack and I hope they realize that, it has so much potential to just focus on laundry, unless they save all of that for a Seasons EP.
  • SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    edited August 2017
    I have bought all the SP so far bar one and unless this ends up being poorly made I will buy it when it comes. Having said that though to me laundry is kind of whatever - sure I always appreciate something that adds a bit more realism into the game but laundry is something I hate having to do in real life so i'm not too excited to do it in a virtual one. I don't get why people voted for a mundane chore when we could have had something epic, but that's just me. *shrugs* .. I hope they find a way to make it fun.

Things in The Sims 4 tend to look modern so I hope that we get a modern art style machine in addition to one that fits Art Style B voted for by Simmers. I really don't want to be left in the position of choosing between either not having laundry in my build or having laundry utilities that look out of place with the rest of the house.
  • umbralshadowsumbralshadows Posts: 212 Member
    i'll buy all tha packs.. ... cuzz im a well rounded player who just likes more stuff ta do an i play with all tha content so far
    umbralsimoirsig.png
    lookin for lets players an reviewers for tha short/demo version a my game
    download here
  • XelareaXelarea Posts: 18 New Member
    When it goes on sale maybe. Not much that's been added really changes the base gameplay, so it hasn't been worth it to throw money at. Oh boy, my laundry is piling up irl, LET'S DO SOME IN THE SIMS INSTEAD..... ??? I feel like a lot of these packs coming out could've been baseline.
    Nyosim wrote: »
    It depends on the quality-quantity ratio and how well they pull off the laundry system.

I'm not a completionist when it comes to Sims stuff, never was. TS2 Ultimate is the only exception because it was free. ;)

I am but in TS3 there are 2 packs I didn't get, the water one and the future one. The water world one (cant remember the name) because of how bugged it was and left to be bugged.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
  • JaspingoJaspingo Posts: 30 Member
    I never got a chance to play the sims 3 and now that sims 4 is out I can't bring myself to play it because sims 4 graphics are so much better. So I never got the chance to play with laundry but I love the idea. I just hope it wont be a half done job though.
  • KarliaKarlia Posts: 310 Member
    I'll definitely get it! I already have laundry rooms in some of my homes, which are basically used as extra bathrooms untill we get the pack. I think it adds another challenge and I like my sims to do stuff around the house so it quite fits my playstyle.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    answer yes i will be buying
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • poltergeistpoltergeist Posts: 1,411 Member
    i don't care for laundry, but i am buying it because i love the cas/bb stuff.
    that's pretty much how i feel about every pack except vampires, city living, and pets.
    origin id: kuhpflanzen ∘ tumblr
    tumblr_inline_p3itdx0yaH1v2uzv2_1280.gif

• AwesomeAbsterAwesomeAbster Posts: 61 Member
    I probably will for the CAS assets. I want to see what they look like in game though before I make any decisions. I doubt I'll be using laundry that much though.
    Screen_Shot_2017_11_06_at_7_17_39_AM.png
    ❤️Imagine those toddlers with puppies and kittens in their arms❤️