Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Any families from previous Pets Expansions you are bringing back?

I love bringing back families from previous packs. I now have the Pleasants, the Burbs, and the Altos, all of Strangetown and Veronaville in my save. I never bought the previous pets expansions before, but I'm liking the look of Brindleton Bay. So are there any families worth recreating from previous packs? I love good stories.

Comments

• WoolenhatWoolenhat Posts: 255 Member
    For YEARS I have been trying to make the characters from Scoobydooby doo! NOW I CAN!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    edited August 2017
    I do miss John Burb, actually. He and Jennifer made the best-looking kids in The Sims 2. They have a teen son in my game, Jeffrey (named after Jennifer's dad) and he's pretty good-looking. Lucy looks great too and has great genes.

Maybe he can have a Labrador named Tucker II or something. :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I loved the Strangetown and the Pleasantview premades. I did not really get into the ones from Sims 3. But I loved my sims 2 premades!
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    I already have Tara Kat made from awhile ago, might as well create her cats: Mickey, Samantha and little Faline.
  • Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member
    edited August 2017
    I would love to recreate Claire and Luna Charming from Old Town(Sims Unleashed). She was one of my favorite sims
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Probably the Pleasants! They are one of my favourite families!
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Brieanna19 wrote: »
    I would love to recreate Claire and Luna Charming from Old Town(Sims Unleashed). She was one of my favorite sims

I was trying to think of that girl's name 'Charming' with her little dog, I loved her house. lol
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Vines12Vines12 Posts: 100 Member
    I love playing as families from previous packs, it brings back memories. Im actually watching pets from the sims 1, 2 and 3 to see who I'll bring back next!
  • Brieanna19Brieanna19 Posts: 307 Member
    @Cinebar, yes definitely going to try and recreate her house. For some reason I thought she had a cute little two story, but looking on Sims Wiki, she has a little one story with some land. :smile: