Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Feedback Thread - For All Games!

Comments

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    MadameLee wrote: »
    even though JGO is a good person can she be bad for a little while and turn good again? I need a reason for her to be "away" from her twin for a bit when they're teens. Sorry I can't word my question right

Sure! There's no such thing as "all good" and "all bad", so people can be both, even when they tend to be one, more than another.

There doesn't even really have to be much of a reason for it... for example, I've got a friend who's usually really kind and supportive, and then every now and then, she'll lash out with mean gossip and really enjoy it. Maybe it's triggered when she feels stressed, and maybe when she's bored.

I have this idea, that when JGO and HAM are young (I think they 6 or 7 currently) and JGO and HAM are dealing with HAM's bullies, JGO stands up to them but kind of "crosses" over to their side in their preteen years?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    even though JGO is a good person can she be bad for a little while and turn good again? I need a reason for her to be "away" from her twin for a bit when they're teens. Sorry I can't word my question right

Sure! There's no such thing as "all good" and "all bad", so people can be both, even when they tend to be one, more than another.

There doesn't even really have to be much of a reason for it... for example, I've got a friend who's usually really kind and supportive, and then every now and then, she'll lash out with mean gossip and really enjoy it. Maybe it's triggered when she feels stressed, and maybe when she's bored.

I have this idea, that when JGO and HAM are young (I think they 6 or 7 currently) and JGO and HAM are dealing with HAM's bullies, JGO stands up to them but kind of "crosses" over to their side in their preteen years?

That sounds very realistic! My brother bullied me all through childhood, but if anyone else picked on me or hit me, he'd be the first one to rush in to protect me.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!

That sounds very realistic! My brother bullied me all through childhood, but if anyone else picked on me or hit me, he'd be the first one to rush in to protect me.

She's (JGO) is too focused on being part of the "bad" crowd much like her great-great-great aunt, and starts to neglact (HAM) during their teen years. That factor in with the other more Sexy rumours, makes HAM depressed and she you know, and JGO finds her in time to take her to the hospital-and I guess Henry (Matt's son, who were playmates with HAM&JGO as children and their uncle) is there working as a Candy or doing some volunteer visiting hours for people w/ no family? and the two (JGO) start to date for awhile and then he is enlisted in a war (that's related to the great-grandpa's home country) and JGO gets a notice (from Henry's mother) one day, stating that Henry is MIA which makes JGO upset which is what will led to the Rashmon story effect..but JGO has another side to her
    6adMCGP.gif
  • AsaoyoruAsaoyoru Posts: 247 Member
    So ... I've come here because I had an idea, but I'm not sure if it is a good one or one that could work out.

I'm currently writing a Build Newcrest Legacy and I'm thinking about making a casting call as to make the second Generation more interesting and have Sims for plotpoints I have outlined already.
    I thought about opening it as a sort of "shelter for unused Sims". For example I would take founders, heirs, spares etc from families that others didn't use (only with their approval). I know that some have started a lot of games, projects and legacies where their Sims are doomed to rot away because they are not getting played anymore. That might be an opportunity for them to offer them up for adoption by me and see a part of them live on in another work.
    I was inspired by a discussion in another story where @CitizenErased14 (hope it's okay to tag you here) said she would offer up some of her unused Sims in the future for others to use. I think it would be awesome if the ones who give someone would have a bit of input in how their characters would be portrayed in my story. And I really like the idea of having a spark if imagination from different players in my own story. What do you think about that idea?
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    That sounds like a cool idea, @Asaoyoru ! :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
    edited August 2017
    my sims in the Swansons aren't Muslims (Well except for 2 of them) but for some reason (which I can't remember at the moment) I want HAM and JGO as teenagers (for different but similar reasons) to cover their hair. do you guys think that would be acceptable?

now I remember as a kind of penance
    6adMCGP.gif
    how can the sims bully HAM about not flying a freaky rollercoast?
    6adMCGP.gif

Do you mean about not riding a rollercoaster?

If so, all sorts of ways! "Chicken!"

"No, not chicken! Pork!"

"They should call you 'Chicken nuggets,' not Ham, HAM!"

"Scaredy chops!"

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    edited August 2017

"No, not chicken! Pork!"

"Scaredy chops!"

@CathyTea and how could Jane join in?
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif

"No, not chicken! Pork!"

"Scaredy chops!"

Well, if she were very bold, she could be the one suggesting Scaredy Chops... or if she were more like a follower, then she could just repeat what the others said. And if she felt badly, she could just laugh nervously.

She could also defend HAM, if she wanted to. I mean, there's nothing wrong with being afraid of roller coasters! It's rather sensible, actually!

edited August 2017

"No, not chicken! Pork!"

"Scaredy chops!"

Well, if she were very bold, she could be the one suggesting Scaredy Chops... or if she were more like a follower, then she could just repeat what the others said. And if she felt badly, she could just laugh nervously.

She could also defend HAM, if she wanted to. I mean, there's nothing wrong with being afraid of roller coasters! It's rather sensible, actually!

remember this is the point that Jane "falls away" (sorry lack of better word) from her twin.. to start the teen arch
    6adMCGP.gif

"No, not chicken! Pork!"

"Scaredy chops!"

remember this is the point that Jane "falls away" (sorry lack of better word) from her twin.. to start the teen arch

Maybe the tentative awkward giggling would be a start, then by the end, she could be joining in with the jeers. (That's pretty heart-breaking, actually.)

edited August 2017

"No, not chicken! Pork!"

"Scaredy chops!"

Maybe the tentative awkward giggling would be a start, then by the end, she could be joining in with the jeers. (That's pretty heart-breaking, actually.)

thanks for the feedback. BTW what would a wanna be wear?

It appears I might have to re-do the Swanson Legacy a 3rd time over since I saved over it.
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

"No, not chicken! Pork!"

"Scaredy chops!"

It appears I might have to re-do the Swanson Legacy a 3rd time over since I saved over it.

can you use the recover thing to get it back.

"No, not chicken! Pork!"

"Scaredy chops!"

yeah it worked..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

"No, not chicken! Pork!"

"Scaredy chops!"

yeah it worked..

so i helped?

"No, not chicken! Pork!"

"Scaredy chops!"

yeah it worked..

so i helped?

no I had done it before you posted.. now I have to figure out what a pre-teen wanna be would wear-well first I will need to look at what a Queenbee should wear..
    6adMCGP.gif

"No, not chicken! Pork!"

"Scaredy chops!"

yeah it worked..

so i helped?

Yay, sissy! :) You saved the day! :)

@MadameLee I would think that a wanna-be would try to dress like the ones she wants to be like, but miss it somehow. Like it's too much, or not quite enough, or not the right brand, or everything's too new... it's just not quite authentic so she looks like a poser.

edited August 2017

"No, not chicken! Pork!"

"Scaredy chops!"

yeah it worked..

so i helped?

Yay, sissy! :) You saved the day! :)

@MadameLee I would think that a wanna-be would try to dress like the ones she wants to be like, but miss it somehow. Like it's too much, or not quite enough, or not the right brand, or everything's too new... it's just not quite authentic so she looks like a poser.

now what I wish i had at the moment? a Copy of "Queenbees&Wannabees" a non-fiction book I read back in Gr.9 and again in Gr.12 (it helped me identify a classmate as a "queenbee". I guess I need to figure out what kind of club the "Mean Girls" belong too
    6adMCGP.gif
    how could someone fake being in the "Plastics" like group but at night is blogger reviewer?
    6adMCGP.gif
    still need some feedback
    6adMCGP.gif
    how could someone fake being in the "Plastics" like group but at night is blogger reviewer?

You can simply show them doing that, hanging out with the club in the day, dressing and talking like them. Then at night, show the person blogging and share what they write .

Also if this were one of the diarists my she could talk about what she was doing, and why, and even share her feelings about it and about the Plastics .

You can simply show them doing that, hanging out with the club in the day, dressing and talking like them. Then at night, show the person blogging and share what they write .

Also if this were one of the diarists my she could talk about what she was doing, and why, and even share her feelings about it and about the Plastics .

except no one knows the "Nerdfighter Voyage" blog -not even (future hubby to be)..is HER yet. So she can't talk about the "Plastics" on it since it will give her away. I don't want to do that quite yet...not till (HAM's event)
    6adMCGP.gif

except no one knows the "Nerdfighter Voyage" blog -not even (future hubby to be)..is HER yet. So she can't talk about the "Plastics" on it since it will give her away. I don't want to do that quite yet...not till (HAM's event)

I meant she could write about it in her secret diary that no one reads (except us readers--but she doesn't know about us!)

Why would character B get a crush on the blogger that does book reviews yet he doesn't know who the blogger is?
    6adMCGP.gif