Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    @BabySquare where did you download the bistro?
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    edited August 2017
    My CREATED Alien Sim Townie...
    Disguise, Doppelganger
    'The Poser'
    KoNcW8J.jpg
    QBrtZef.jpg

BACK STORY:

A lone alien who has left her planet, and is in hiding trying hard to blend in, hoping her 'people' wont find her...
    She imitates other sims more often than not, as she's not as creative as other aliens, never has been... But still, she strives for perfection with her disguise, as she has to, if she doesn't wish to be found! She long ago abandoned her suit as she's done with that part of her life...
    As for her past, she had vaporized her husband for cheating! He was always taking off, abducting sims and getting them pregnant! Even vampires... Talk about liking it rough :lol: She's just not that kind of woman to tolerate such behavior! An argument over it ensued, and seeing as she wasn't going to be able to win it and she couldn't take the heart ache or arguing any longer and vaporizing him just seemed like the quickest and efficient way for of a resolution to the argument, one she could live with. Unfortunately it didn't appear to be one he could live with in ANY manor of speaking... Doppelganger knew she couldn't stay after that, so she fled! She's been in solitary confinement away from others, trying to deal with her grief and get on with her own life, as well as avoid her own 'people' as she's sure to be a Wanted alien after what she did, regardless of the fact that her husband WAS cheating on her... And with creatures of a completely different species at that!

Yeah... Not very creative/ good but I am terrible in the creative department so I avoid generally even trying to give any story to stuff... Probably why I have never gotten a Maxis Favorite on the Gallery, and not just because my sims are more along the range of mediocre :lol::lol:
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    -My signature...
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    @Lazarus_B4R
    Lol.

I am amazed how this game manages to catch the gist of the 'oh-so-perfect', vs. the plainly 'normal', unlucky sims.

My condolences.
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member
    Mazakeen wrote: »
    @Lazarus_B4R
    Lol.

I am amazed how this game manages to catch the gist of the 'oh-so-perfect', vs. the plainly 'normal', unlucky sims.

My condolences.
    Lol, I just thought it was funny because the Blonde Sister always has this sweet & innocent look
    on her face...Even though she has the Evil trait. :#
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Some random cute shots of my toddlers :)
    tumblr_ov7bk9He1N1v8k7elo4_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ov7bk9He1N1v8k7elo5_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ov7borcUoH1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ov7do7NpA11v8k7elo7_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ov7duhw7TI1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ov7duhw7TI1v8k7elo6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_ov7duhw7TI1v8k7elo9_1280.jpg
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • MadRadMandeeMadRadMandee Posts: 110 Member
    When I figured out that set objects as head, meant to literally set that objects as your head xD XHOB9lW.pngduZuCAl.pnglOuVmrR.png
    And Sailor Scouts all hanging out in their headquarters. lol xwHMJMz.pngIGRdkAB.png
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    So I booted ol' Vlad from his sweet cemetery lot because I wanted it for my new legacy and when I loaded his household to mark it as a Played so that my MCCommand Center will leave him alone (did the same with the Vatore's since I might want to add some of them into my legacy in the future but don't want vamps in it just yet) and received this look upon loading the lot...
    rIih9iP.png
    I don't think he was very pleased with his new home. Don't worry I directed him inside and then took the time to remove all the garlic and gave him a coffin before I left him to his own devices again.
    ~ ~ ~
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Loving the new stuff pack!!
    PusyBG3.png
    U96Skfm.png
    My boys are loving their new ball pit!
    4Oyc2gZ.png
    1tzN3QV.png
    Jed and Chris having fun on the slide.
    7LwBONk.png
    m8kfq3l.png
    6LCQDWx.png
    5LygRIP.png
    FN2DPH7.png
    FVd6HcX.png
    W28lBUs.png
    Christian playing with sissy.
    k8ArOUr.png
    Chris grilling up some dinner and lookin good while doing it.
    dGqi9Xp.png
    baWv4uT.png

• GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member

Cameron and Viggo took their kids to the slightly renovated Willow Creek Park.
    W7bQwCc.png

702nTc6.png

YpJ5kOc.png

I also made a small potty house to match the public bathroom.
    HBo5YAq.png

Then they went out for sushi. Jaydan looks like he's in love with his mom's lunch. :D
    FYP0yys.png

epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited August 2017
    @GoldenBuffy, I agree with Jayden; that green drink looks swell!

Erneste is a new teenage Sim I have made. One day, he was watching TV in the living room and the rest of his family decided to hang out in his bedroom!

https://ibb.co/e2JXgk

(The link is safe, I just need a new image hosting site, since the one I used to use makes you pay now).
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    @plushtrap_107 If you wanna post full pics,you can use imgur!I'll give you a forum id,and it's free :)
    For some reason,every random townie in my game is spawning looking like this....

ofIoBxo.png

I don't remember ever downloading a mod that would allow this,so why are they all spawning the same?

I just deleted them for now, left one, and adjusted her

zFDzzEr.png
    @Kelebek, that would be excellent, thanks :)

@Lazarus_B4R, that looks awesome! Are you going to post it to the Gallery? My Sims need a galaxy ball pit :)
  • TazzykikiTazzykiki Posts: 751 Member
    Kelebek wrote: »
    For some reason,every random townie in my game is spawning looking like this....

ofIoBxo.png

I don't remember ever downloading a mod that would allow this,so why are they all spawning the same?

zFDzzEr.png

My thought: Virtual alien clone invasion
    KnhUVzT.png

• Lazarus_B4RLazarus_B4R Posts: 1,827 Member
    @Kelebek, that would be excellent, thanks :)

@Lazarus_B4R, that looks awesome! Are you going to post it to the Gallery? My Sims need a galaxy ball pit :)
    Thank You, I don't upload CC to the gallery, But I'll probably upload it somewhere when I get a chance. :)
    @Lazarus_B4R, awesome, OK then :)
    Tazzykiki wrote: »

ofIoBxo.png

zFDzzEr.png

Right??they dress so weird n just stare,and the male versions are even weirder

uDEPl4S.png

ey girl

kn6IZCt.png

• TazzykikiTazzykiki Posts: 751 Member
    Tazzykiki wrote: »

ofIoBxo.png

zFDzzEr.png

Right??they dress so weird n just stare,and the male versions are even weirder

uDEPl4S.png

ey girl

kn6IZCt.png

LOL Looks like a porcelain doll looking for a fun night
    KnhUVzT.png

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,590 Member
    Just something I've been messing with. :D
    zndVTdB.png

[...]

That looks cooler than the default thing! It almost looks like some kinda cool new technology like a hologram but not really a hologram. :smiley:
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top