Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Boys vs Girls, my opinion, sorry if I offended

123457...Next

Comments

• dancethetidedancethetide Posts: 105 Member
    Awe they look adorable <3 Don't listen to rude comments. I plan on downloading them when I get into game actually.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited July 2020
    Never mind

Post edited by mcrudd on
  • Plankton027Plankton027 Posts: 51 Member
    Sorry to hear of all of the heartache you are suffering right now, as for the comments Ignore them. Most of us creating will never get a Maxis fave and the realisation of that for some turns into anger and jealousy and the only way for them to vent is through stupid immature comments aimed at the person they are jealous of.
    Your Family are great and well deserving of the recognition they recieved you should be very proud of the achievement and I think you can see from the forums that there are a huge number of people that will support you in this. Dont let the minority of jealous people get you down.
    Sorry to hear of all of the heartache you are suffering right now, as for the comments Ignore them. Most of us creating will never get a Maxis fave and the realisation of that for some turns into anger and jealousy and the only way for them to vent is through stupid immature comments aimed at the person they are jealous of.
    Your Family are great and well deserving of the recognition they recieved you should be very proud of the achievement and I think you can see from the forums that there are a huge number of people that will support you in this. Dont let the minority of jealous people get you down.

Hi there, thank you very much for your support, unfortunately I am mentally not the strongest at the moment so had a little melt down last night after spending an hour deleting negative comments so eventually just deleted the upload, no more negative comments anymore <3
  • aussiekarimaaussiekarima Posts: 1,170 Member
    ~ Aww, Mel, I just read this, I had DL this family before it got a Maxis fav, Congrats BTW! So if you ever need it again (that is if you do not have it in-game, I have it in a save!)
    ~ People do not understand Aussies in general, & would never use that label, on us, as were are of every walk & race of this Earth & grew up in that way, if you were born & breed in this country or you have adopted this country as your own, you can not help but accept all races & walks of life, as your family, as the Aussies are a happy lot (even while crying on the inside,we always show a happy face!)
    ~ That person was clearly a troll, & I ignore them, they are the saddest of all humans, as their own personal life is very bad & they feel bad & spread that to others, so they are not the only ones whom feel bad, it is sad but true, they need love, but have none, & will not find any satisfaction like that, in the long run guilt will catch up to them, if they ever get out of the situation that they are in that causes them to lash out at others, that is, if they stay there, then they are toxic not only to others but most of all to them selves!( I feel sorry for this person & I am so sorry they caused you so much grief when your plate is so full!)
    ~ You know how to contact me if you ever need to talk Mel, OK that is me, I hope I did not offend anyone!
    Love Karima. ♥
    Webp-net-gifmaker-3.gif
    Gallery Link-aussiekarima

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited July 2020
    Hey, Mel, Just saw this also. Congratulations on the favoured family, they all look great!
    There will always be people like that in the world. Albeit from jealousy, sadness, lack of friends, love etc. All you can do is ignore them and play your game anyway you choose. I daresay they caught you on a vulnerable day too, so we tend to take those comments more personally when we are feeling down ourselves, it's a natural response yet it still hurts just as much and does not excuse their comments. I am so sorry to learn you haven't found your brother as yet. I tweeted it a while back and will tweet it again. We love you, Mel and try not to take those shallow comments to heart, my friend. <3<3<3

Thanks so much @aussiekarima You have been an amazing friend for so many years now <3 I have not given up on my brother yet, I am trying to involve Interpol now but its kinda hard. South africa is getting a bad hit with Corona at the moment so I am getting so many identifying photo's to look at, which is never him and this person just caught me on one hella bad day. Well not just one person when I started going through the comments there was quite a few, it was hurtful and as I was deleting them I just decided ENÖUGH and just deleted the upload, I am not sure what it does to my total downloads now since it was my second most downloaded upload but frankly I don't care much for numbers anyways so its all good <3

@Jendowoz0612 Thanks for all your support and tweets since my brother went missing in 2016. His page has become super active the last two months, lots of people sending photo's asking if its him, I guess they are a bit bored having been in lockdown and have been searching for him as I have for the last four and almost half years. I was able to ignore some of the posts, but I guess it builds up after a while and you ask yourself why even give them the opportunity to do it. So yeah deleted it now ;) I appreciate all your love and support, thanks once again for being there for me. You are an AweSim friend <3