Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need default maxis match eyes and skins

I recently downloaded some eyes and skins before I bought Sims 4 Vampires and now that my CC is broken from it, I was wondering if there are any eyes and skins that work with the latest game patch.

Comments

• Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    did the most recent patch break them or was it an earlier one? I don't think my defaults broke after yesterday's patch but I'd have to check for certain. My current eyes are these defaults by reticulates. My current skins are here by madmono. I use separate defaults for my vamps and those are here by pyxis.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    dancethetidedancethetide Posts: 105 Member
    did the most recent patch break them or was it an earlier one? I don't think my defaults broke after yesterday's patch but I'd have to check for certain. My current eyes are these defaults by reticulates. My current skins are here by madmono. I use separate defaults for my vamps and those are here by pyxis.

I just noticed that my game was acting weird because it was allowing me to edit my shape in manage worlds without turning on full edit, and I was able to click on my vampire's needs and it had an option to set to full.
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    hm that does sound pretty peculiar. I know for some folks the patch messed up the save system. I haven't played much since it patched so I haven't ran into any issues. might very well be a mod somewhere in there causing a ruckus.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    dancethetidedancethetide Posts: 105 Member
    hm that does sound pretty peculiar. I know for some folks the patch messed up the save system. I haven't played much since it patched so I haven't ran into any issues. might very well be a mod somewhere in there causing a ruckus.

I don't use mods :P Too much trouble
  • Options
    simply_Casimply_Ca Posts: 51 Member
    I really like gohliad's quartz eyes. They come in Default, non default, and facepaint.
    tumblr_ovdcnyhwe51w9g1gno1_400.png
    Origin id: cancancanbecool