Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    @Sandraelle , those are really usual sims and you did a great job with them. Am so curious to see what @winterbaby20 plans to do with them. Gotta be an interesting story in this :smiley:

Thanks so much Paula! Yes, I am curious too! :)
    illusie wrote: »

@sansraelle, Your sims are very unusual and unique. They look great! They sure have story potential!

Thank you @illusie! First time I've ever made berry sims, so it was fun to try something different.
  • winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    @Sandraelle they are going to be my female founder husbands but unfortunately for them, she is themed around the color black. Black means death and elegance. The Proper trait for elegance and evil for death. >:)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    edited August 2017
    If no one has claimed this one, I would like to give it a go!

Date: July 9, 2017
    Username: ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Pet
    Description: 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Vanner Horse, Sadie Rose
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Please feel free to check into my thread here:
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/781631/ts4-creations-just-by-bree-contained-living-pg-27/p1

Or Here
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15971304/#Comment_15971304
    Post edited by BreeMiles on
    @Sandraelle they are going to be my female founder husbands but unfortunately for them, she is themed around the color black. Black means death and elegance. The Proper trait for elegance and evil for death. >:)

Oh my, those Berry Bros don't know what they're getting themselves into, lol. Have fun with them, for however long they live, lol.
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member
    edited August 2017
    Dear Madam Secretary, I'll claim the following sims requests thanks.

Date: August 13, 2017
    Username: Loulightfoot1976
    Page:  here
    Type: Sim
    Description: Sim-a-Likes of Daniel O'Donnell and Lou O'Donnell, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

•• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• •• ••

Date: August 13, 2017
    Username: Loulightfoot1976
    Page:  here
    Description: Appaloosa Unicorn with Level 10 Racing Skill
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@LOULIGHTFOOT1976 , please click on this link to my contact thread and let me know if you are happy with either of the unicorns or would like any changes.

edited September 2017
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username:winterbaby20
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? both Katy Perry and Showtime
    Lot size (dimensions): 30 x 30
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms: 3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? The first bedroom is for my founder so it should sexy and vampiric. The second bedroom is for boys and the third bedroom is for girls.
    Number of bathrooms: 3 1/2
    Favorite color schemes: simple and basic
    Colors you dislike: extravagant and overly loud
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Brooklyn Heights
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? yes
    Additional instructions?
    When you build this house use the cheapest options only and all three bedrooms should have a bathroom attached to it. The half bath is for guests only. The 2nd and third bedroom should remain empty but decorate the rest of the house. The second and third bedroom should be big enough to fit two kids comfortably. My founder is a simple and frugal young woman. All she has to her name is $30,000 so when you build the house do try to stay under that amount. when you finish the house please tell me how much you spent overall so I can delete the amount out of her budget.
    Post edited by winterbaby20 on
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    Dear Madam Secretary, I'd like to claim the following request:

Date: August 17, 2017
    Username: Simlover19
    Page: here
    Type: Community lot / House
    Description: Daycare for toddlers
    Preferred Creator: illusie
    Claimed By:
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @Sandraelle

Your Berry bros are wonderful and going into my new moonlight falls world where I have basically just about changed anything and everything to try make the world a very obvious supernatural theme :)

Thanks to you wonderful creators I now have my perfect IP world, Moonlight falls nearly finished when soocoolsim finishes my vamp/fairy house and most of all your creator city style builds are already placed in rflong7's my Bridgeport world.. my favorite 3 worlds.. :)

You should all be given happiness awards :)<3
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle

Your Berry bros are wonderful and going into my new moonlight falls world where I have basically just about changed anything and everything to try make the world a very obvious supernatural theme :)

Thanks to you wonderful creators I now have my perfect IP world, Moonlight falls nearly finished when soocoolsim finishes my vamp/fairy house and most of all your creator city style builds are already placed in rflong7's my Bridgeport world.. my favorite 3 worlds.. :)

You should all be given happiness awards :)<3

Aww, so nice of you to say @SPARKY1922 . :):):) I'm sure I can speak for all of us and say that we are very happy that you are using some of the other creations from our team thread in your newly remodeled worlds. Have fun with them, and thank you for taking the time to let us know.
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Madame Secretary, I have a Question and Potential Request Regarding the DNA Request Team and the Upcoming Cats and Dogs Expansion.

I wan't to make a Request for a Sims 4 Pet, but as the expansion was only revealed very recently and hasn't been released yet, would it be okay to make the request now when there is no official form for it?
    Dear Madame Secretary,

I would like to claim this Sims 3 request next.

Date: August 4, 2017
    Username: StephSteb
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Traditional Family Home for Lucky Palms, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@StephSteb , I have some questions before I begin to build. Could you please check in with me on my contact thread below? Thank you, and I am excited to create your traditional family home for you.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

@LOULIGHTFOOT1976 , your sims and unicorns are available for you. Please click this link to my Sims 3 studio for download.
    Hope you have lots of fun playing with them :smiley:

YNS4iFB.jpg

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    @elanorbreton Hello and welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our list, so please let me know if you have any questions. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    @elanorbreton Hello and welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our list, so please let me know if you have any questions. :)

thank you <3
  • simlover19simlover19 Posts: 31 Member
    > @AuronoiChieftain said:
    > Madame Secretary, I have a Question and Potential Request Regarding the DNA Request Team and the Upcoming Cats and Dogs Expansion.
    >
    > I wan't to make a Request for a Sims 4 Pet, but as the expansion was only revealed very recently and hasn't been released yet, would it be okay to make the request now when there is no official form for it?

same here i cant wait for it to come out hoping to get for my b day <3 o:)
    @Fireheart2010 and @CandySims14 Hi! It's so good to have new people visiting our thread! I apologize for the delay in adding your requests to our list. If you find that you need to update anything on your request, please edit the original post and let me know either by message or post on our thread that there is a change. The requests are claimed in the order received, and since our team members do this in their free time (after families and work obligations) the wait time can vary. If you have any questions at all, please ask and we'll help. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @DNARequestTeam Mrs. Secretary my human and vampire household has been completed already and i made a house build request.
    simlover19 wrote: »
    > @AuronoiChieftain said:
    > Madame Secretary, I have a Question and Potential Request Regarding the DNA Request Team and the Upcoming Cats and Dogs Expansion.
    >
    > I wan't to make a Request for a Sims 4 Pet, but as the expansion was only revealed very recently and hasn't been released yet, would it be okay to make the request now when there is no official form for it?

same here i cant wait for it to come out hoping to get for my b day <3o:)

Hi to you both! It's fine to make the request now using the Sims 3 Pet form. Since we don't really know what all the options will be, we may modify the form after the release and you may need to update, but we'll be making pets! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @Heledriel and @princess0384 Good to see you both! Please let me know if you need anything. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    If no one has claimed this one, I would like to give it a go!

Date: July 9, 2017
    Username: ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Page: Old Thread here
    Description: 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Vanner Horse, Sadie Rose
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Please feel free to check into my thread here:
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/781631/ts4-creations-just-by-bree-contained-living-pg-27/p1

Or Here
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15971304/#Comment_15971304

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Dear Madame Secretary,

I would like to claim this Sims 3 request next.

Date: August 4, 2017
    Username: StephSteb
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Traditional Family Home for Lucky Palms, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@StephSteb , I have some questions before I begin to build. Could you please check in with me on my contact thread below? Thank you, and I am excited to create your traditional family home for you.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14153998/#Comment_14153998

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @DNARequestTeam Mrs. Secretary my human and vampire household has been completed already and i made a house build request.

Hello! I updated it just a moment ago. Everything should be current now. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Hi! I wanted to apologize to everyone for the delay in updating the thread, I had some health issues. Everything should be current now, so if there are any issues please don't hesitate to speak up! <3
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png