Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Twins in apocalypse

ArilyBooArilyBoo Posts: 346 Member
So my founder had her first pregnancy of the challenge and it was twin girls...eeps!

I named them Faith and Hope...I thought it was fitting lol

Comments

• JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Oye! What a way to start! :D Yes I think the names are very fitting. Good luck with the challenge.
  • ArilyBooArilyBoo Posts: 346 Member
    Ok, now this is getting crazy...

The original sets of twins are now adults and working to lift restrictions...and now the one I picked to carry on the challenge is pregnant....WITH TWINS!!!
  • MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    Oh dear. Good luck! Got to love the Apocalypse challenge!
  • JULES1111JULES1111 Posts: 4,489 Member
    :D I see a pattern here...maybe you chose the wrong twin! :joy:
    Yes I'm thinking so, but it's to late to take it back rofl...It's funny though because she isn't even a family Sim...She is ROMANCE! rofl

This should be fun
  • KarilanKarilan Posts: 2,935 Member
    Oh no! I'm reading one apocalypse where she's about to have her third child in generation 1, that's harsh!

I played it safe and stuck with one.
    D2vFwMN.jpg
    My hubby causes chaos in How To Live With Grace - - Pine Point tells Miranda Cole's survival tale - - Criminals build legacies in Glassbolt Prison
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I do love early Twins in Apocalypse... get it over with. :mrgreen:

Which lifts have you done?
    I normally always have 2 per generation just in case something happens to one or the other...also it's nice to have a choice between 2 different aspirations they roll or whatnot...but having them at the same time just makes it a little more challenging hehehehe...I guess I'm glad though it's happening with the first pregnancy and not having a single pregnancy and then twins for the second...but I better not talk about that just in case it happens now...I've done jinxed myself lol.

I've already lifted education because I was worried about not being able to send teens to school hahaha (the founder lifted education) and then I lifted Law because the spouse was already in that career track and I didn't feel like having to job hunt at that time. I've also adopted a stray which lifted Service pet (before anyone aged to elder *whew*) Now that the twins are older...Hope is in the Medicine career because that is just what popped up and I didn't really have intentions on keeping her there at first but then I'm like a shower would be nice hahahaha. Faith is unemployed but I'm hoping for Military to pop up in the paper...Faith is the one pregnant so it's nice right now not having to worry about work, but as soon as she pops the babies out she needs a job! Her husband is currently in Business which I'm thinking about changing but not sure yet.