Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

aricarai's little pixel place | SIX NEW Videos | p. 23

Comments

• aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    illusie wrote: »
    @aricarai, I love the video! Your sim turned out great.

Thank you so much @illusie! :heart:
    rosemow wrote: »
    Finn is very handsome! :) It was great seeing the video of him progressing from doing street art, to wanting to now become a Designer!

Thank you so much sweet @rosemow!
    Kesminlix wrote: »
    Finn is quite the handsome hunk! :kissing_heart:

Aww, thank you so much! :heart:
  • JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    It was nice watching Finn grow from a rebellious teen to a sims that gives back. Good job capturing the feeling of Ambitions.
    Jessabeans wrote: »
    It was nice watching Finn grow from a rebellious teen to a sims that gives back. Good job capturing the feeling of Ambitions.

@Jessabeans: I'm glad you enjoyed it. I really enjoyed making and editing that video! It was a lot of fun! :heart:
    illusie wrote: »
    Great video. I love what you did with the living room. This makes me miss the sims 3.

Hey @illusie! I'm sorry that I missed responding to this! That's unlike me! I'm glad you enjoyed the video. I think the living room turned out to be my favorite part downstairs too. Thank you for leaving me a sweet comment. I really appreciate it :mrgreen:
    edited August 2017
    Hey my little nuggets...YOU, yes, YOU!

There's an AWESIM thing happening over in the Gift Gathering section and you should probably check it out! Do you remember the Gift Exchanges that used to take place over there? Well, I'm pleased to announce that @ADWilson is hosting Sweet SIMtember! Come sign up, show off your creativity, hang out and join the fun. I promise you won't regret it!
    Remember that little trailer that I posted here? Well I'm happy to say that Episode One is now LIVE!

Who the plum is Autumn Cusack?
    Click on the picture to find out and watch on YouTube
    35758543374_68e1777bbc_z.jpg
    Enjoy m'dears!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Your makeover of Autumn looks great! :) You have transformed her very well! She will look very stylishly nice as she delivers the pizzas!
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your makeover of Autumn looks great! :) You have transformed her very well! She will look very stylishly nice as she delivers the pizzas!

Thank you sweet @rosemow! I hope she'll be noticed around Sunset Valley now! :mrgreen:
  • JessabeansJessabeans Posts: 3,714 Member
    I must admit I had never given her a second look before. Nice makeover!
  • DataHeadDataHead Posts: 1,098 Member
    I'm obsessed with these videos, especially the renovation builds. I'm so happy to see you're still building. <3
    Jessabeans wrote: »
    I must admit I had never given her a second look before. Nice makeover!

Aww thanks @Jessabeans! If you can think of anyone else that desperately needs a makeover, let me know! :mrgreen:
    DataHead wrote: »
    I'm obsessed with these videos, especially the renovation builds. I'm so happy to see you're still building. <3

OMG! DH @DataHead - how are you?! It's so good to see you!! Thank you so much for watching and I'm so happy that you like them! I need to do some more renos because goodness knows, those towns need them!

Does this mean you're back? :mrgreen:
  • DataHeadDataHead Posts: 1,098 Member
    aricarai wrote: »

OMG! DH @DataHead - how are you?! It's so good to see you!! Thank you so much for watching and I'm so happy that you like them! I need to do some more renos because goodness knows, those towns need them!

I hope so! I'm still in school but I'd love to get back into building!
    aricarai wrote: »

I hope so! I'm still in school but I'd love to get back into building!

Can't wait to see what you get up to m'dear <3
  • creativemetaphorcreativemetaphor Posts: 1,543 Member
    @aricarai Almost finished with your apartment shell. Sorry it's taking so long, had a few hitches along the way!

I don't have a pic for you yet but I'll tease you with a small description/story: This building used to be two twin apartment buildings with several small apartments. When a developer bought the lot, he combined them and expanded it into a nice set of six apartments, each with a private balcony.

The architect he had hired wanted to keep the older feel of the buildings and went with old fashioned brick and stone, but did add a few nice elements for the tenants' convenience like garbage chutes and a laundry room. However, he ended up running off with the wife of one of the contractors working on it about half-way through, so now the developer is stuck finding another architect who can complete the project.

I am not putting in any apartment markers so you can pick which one you want to renovate (or combine them for some epic high-scale condos. But I have put in all the walls, doors, windows, railings, stairs, elevators, and wall/floor treatments, and landscaping to get you started so it at least looks like a proper building! :mrgreen:
    @aricarai Almost finished with your apartment shell. Sorry it's taking so long, had a few hitches along the way!

I don't have a pic for you yet but I'll tease you with a small description/story: This building used to be two twin apartment buildings with several small apartments. When a developer bought the lot, he combined them and expanded it into a nice set of six apartments, each with a private balcony.

The architect he had hired wanted to keep the older feel of the buildings and went with old fashioned brick and stone, but did add a few nice elements for the tenants' convenience like garbage chutes and a laundry room. However, he ended up running off with the wife of one of the contractors working on it about half-way through, so now the developer is stuck finding another architect who can complete the project.

I am not putting in any apartment markers so you can pick which one you want to renovate (or combine them for some epic high-scale condos. But I have put in all the walls, doors, windows, railings, stairs, elevators, and wall/floor treatments, and landscaping to get you started so it at least looks like a proper building! :mrgreen:

I LOVE THIS! That back story is amazing! I promise that I won't be running off with any of the contractors or their wives! :lol: I'm so excited to see what it looks like <3
    edited August 2017
    apartments-1.jpg
    apartments-2.jpg

Still putting the last touches on the inside but here is the outside!
    @creativemetaphor - that looks awesome! What size lot is it on?
    30x30, I wanted it to be easily placed :)
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,355 Member
    edited August 2017
    How would you feel about me using a room in one of your builds in a video? I'd have to expand a wall to fit filming in but I'd give you full credit of course!
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    How would you feel about me using a room in one of your builds in a video? I'd have to expand a wall to fit filming in but I'd give you full credit of course!

Go for it m'dear <3 Can't wait to see what you do!
    A little teaser for you beauts...this sits just behind the house that's coming soon!

36732534732_15e380af97_z.jpg