Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Disney Princess 10 Gen Challenge!

Comments

• Options
    jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    edited July 2017
    07-05-17_3-53-34c2a0pm.png?w=620

Cinderella goes clubbing for the first time. Read more here.
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • Options
    putacece4lyfeputacece4lyfe Posts: 1,734 Member
  • Options
    @jheyjuneice You're Cinderella is beyond Gorgeous. You have a talent of making beautiful sims. <3
    disney-princess-challenge.png

Disney Princess Legacy Challenge Updated: 12/20 | Monthly Short Story Blog: Simming Through the Story Hour Haitus | It's an Olivia Love World Haitus
  • Options
    jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    @jheyjuneice You're Cinderella is beyond Gorgeous. You have a talent of making beautiful sims. <3

Aww thanks!
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • Options
    ShellbellShellbell Posts: 132 Member
    Just started this challenge it seems very interesting.
    If you want to see my progress on this challenge ot challenges you can check out my story blog
    https://shellsimmerbell.wordpress.com
  • Options
    WafflezzzzWafflezzzz Posts: 3 New Member
    I think I may try this! Also, in the near future, I really would like to make a Disney Prince Legacy inspired by this!
  • Options
    > @Wafflezzzz said:
    > I think I may try this! Also, in the near future, I really would like to make a Disney Prince Legacy inspired by this!

If I do try it, expect updates at my tumblr
    https://www.tumblr.com/blog/oursweatycollectionsublimeblr
  • Options
    marisasmzamarisasmza Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey guys! I just started this legacy and I'm really excited about it! If you want to see how it goes, here's my tumblr http://morsmordresims.tumblr.com/

Let me show you my Snow White and her prince <3

https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/19/72/83/62/tumblr10.jpg

https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/19/72/83/62/ferdin10.jpg
  • Options
    LarveeLarvee Posts: 1 New Member
    I've started, it's really cool.
  • Options
    ZariaeZariae Posts: 1 New Member
    I started the Challenge a couple days a go AND I LOVE IT Heres a link to my channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQMjSR1ynrCwoZcEBQDne5w
    and Video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ppcKfod1kg
    I have a total of 3 videos on my channel but a whole ton more recorded
  • Options
    fluffym806fluffym806 Posts: 11 New Member
    This is so cool! I finished Snowwhite, but i kinda messed up because i did 4 children and the 3 children (I used a forced pregnancy via cheats) and had to hire a nanny because all the kids were constantly sad or mad. It was fun though :smiley:
  • Options
    fluffym806fluffym806 Posts: 11 New Member
    I think I'm going to do it again but better this time :)
  • Options
    k8hamil04k8hamil04 Posts: 10 New Member
    I just wondered, why do all the dwarfs have to have one bad trait? why not have Genius-Doc, Hot Tempered-Grumpy, Heavy Sleeper-Sleepy, Cheerful-Happy, Socially Awkward-Bashful, Insane or something for Dopey and choose your own for sneezy?
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    My generation 6 heir has been born! See who it is here!

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    ShellbellShellbell Posts: 132 Member
    I have sadly started to get a bit bored by this challenge and am still only in Snow White. She just had her 7th child and Cinderella is a child so it wont be long till i can start doing Cinderella's story but I am one that I never liked having to many kids in the house it always threw things off for me and made me no longer want to play a family...... Trying to push threw it because I noticed it is one of the stories on my accounts that gets the most views.
  • Options
    HogwartsBadger11HogwartsBadger11 Posts: 1 New Member
    I was thinking of another add on generation if someone has the Get to work expansion.

Generation: Lilo( and Stitch) "Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind"
    You're having a bit of a family dilemma when a otherworldly stranger becomes the new member that you and your sibling need.

-The past generation must have at least 2 children with a notable age gap( Young adult and child)
    -Parents must pass away due to anything other than old age when eldest child becomes a young adult
    -Younger sim must have the creative and childish traits
    -Younger sim must befriend three aliens( Like Pleakley, Jumba, and Stitch)
    -Younger sim must have one of the aliens become their best friend
    -Younger sim must reach photography level 10
    _Eldest sim must have the Family-Oriented trait
    -Eldest sim must do all the cooking and cleaning
    -Eldest sim must work in culinary carer
  • Options
    GPPANDASGPPANDAS Posts: 1 New Member
    Princess Aurora was not lazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
  • Options
    mudelommudelom Posts: 5 New Member
    I've started this legacy challenge a few months ago and STILL on Snow White. I rushed through all the baby making so now I have 6 kids + another on the way, and she's not an adult yet! I finally got to age up 2 child sims to teens and have no more toddlers (as of now), which really helps. Sarah (Snow White) is constantly in an awful mood and unable to take care of herself and the kids so I keep having to cheat her needs and I feel guilty for it. I'll update again when something interesting happens if anyone wants an update.
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    @mudelom Oh dang. I am on Tiana. I should learn to use the youngest daughter of the generation. I am excited for when Pocahantas' generation to start.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    mudelom wrote: »
    I've started this legacy challenge a few months ago and STILL on Snow White. I rushed through all the baby making so now I have 6 kids + another on the way, and she's not an adult yet! I finally got to age up 2 child sims to teens and have no more toddlers (as of now), which really helps. Sarah (Snow White) is constantly in an awful mood and unable to take care of herself and the kids so I keep having to cheat her needs and I feel guilty for it. I'll update again when something interesting happens if anyone wants an update.

@mudelom That's probably because when this Challenge was created ... we didn't have Toddlers yet lol. So it's bound to take longer now then it used to to get through Snow Whites.
    disney-princess-challenge.png

Disney Princess Legacy Challenge Updated: 12/20 | Monthly Short Story Blog: Simming Through the Story Hour Haitus | It's an Olivia Love World Haitus
  • Options
    > @HogwartsBadger11 said:
    > I was thinking of another add on generation if someone has the Get to work expansion.
    >
    > Generation: Lilo( and Stitch) "Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind"
    > You're having a bit of a family dilemma when a otherworldly stranger becomes the new member that you and your sibling need.
    >
    > -The past generation must have at least 2 children with a notable age gap( Young adult and child)
    > -Parents must pass away due to anything other than old age when eldest child becomes a young adult
    > -Younger sim must have the creative and childish traits
    > -Younger sim must befriend three aliens( Like Pleakley, Jumba, and Stitch)
    > -Younger sim must have one of the aliens become their best friend
    > -Younger sim must reach photography level 10
    > _Eldest sim must have the Family-Oriented trait
    > -Eldest sim must do all the cooking and cleaning
    > -Eldest sim must work in culinary carer

This reminds me of Liza Koshy's accent video where she did stitch
    "Ohana means family, and family means no one gets left behind. UNLESS YOU'RE WALKING TOO SLOW OR SOMETHING. WHAT YOU TRYING TO LOOK LIKE, JUSTIN BIEBER FROM 2013? PULL UP YO PANTS SON! AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT!" But anyway, I think that someone should definitely add a Moana gen. I'm not too sure about Lilo because she isn't really a princess at all.
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Aurora ages up in this post but can Ariel and Eric handle her?

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    IndigoAviellaIndigoAviella Posts: 1 New Member
    I've reached Aurora's legacy in this challenge and its so fun...
    (I made her be called Aura and have blonde hair w/ pink highlights lol!)
    ...But I really don't know how to make Anna (or Anne in my version!) "experience near death at hands of lover"...
    Any ideas??
    Thanks!
  • Options
    ccarrig_95ccarrig_95 Posts: 525 Member
    So generation 4 (Pocahantas) was just born. Tiana and Naveen are over the moon. They are trying to decide if they will have another child or not. Pocahantas turned out a little darker than I expected, she's darker than her parents. I plan to have Pocahantas be in an abusive horrible relationship. She had moved in with the guy but after they break up so realizes that she can't have kids the natural way, much like her grandma, so she adopts and that is how Ariel comes into play.
    I1VZWOJ.jpg
    (Top left to bottom right)Edur Zahrah, Cinderella, Tiana, Pocahantas, Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Emerson, Nicole, Traci, Addisyn
  • Options
    MissPlayingMissPlaying Posts: 152 Member
    I've updated the original post. Happy Simming everyone! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top