Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did you hit the floor?

StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member
when you found out about Cats and Dogs?
https://youtu.be/P2dvygIn7PU
we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor

Comments

• Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited August 2017
    There's 2 EP's coming out?!

Edit: You had me hyped for a second there lol. I'm so/so on Pets. But i'm happy for those that wanted them.
    Post edited by Dreamie209 on
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    I was just planning new parks, for toddlers now we get to make vet hospitals,? and a new world,? I love the birch trees. it looks like and Harbor Town I already can see new furniture, and the new door is so beautiful, with windows to match, and I saw a window seat. It's new fencing, not sure if the builders will be able to use them. I hope it's new builder tools in this pack and EP would be a good time to add new builder tools.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I love them birch trees too. Weird thing to be hyped over I guess but birch is just so. . . cool. Looking forward to new trees and plants overall. As well as the true MEAT of the EP aka pets + a beautiful new coastal town. Window seat is gonna be a great piece of furniture to have. Hope the patch tomorrow offers something good up to those who've been wanting more tools.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited August 2017
    I gotta admit, I'm defiantly interested in the new world, it's really nice (and being a Jersey girl, I love the sea veiw <3). I'm still waiting for some more new info on it. But if it's big enough, I'd defiantly consider buying the pack someday <3.

Although, It's really up to my son atm. He went to bed the moment we got home so he hasn't a clue about the new pack lol. If he really likes it, then I'll get it on day one for him. If not, we'll just wait for the next pack lol.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Hopefully it's plentiful in terms of lots! A big atmospheric neighborhood would be enough to sell me on any pack honestly. . .
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    I was expecting it was coming and I was pleasantly surprised! I loved everything about the trailer and it didn't make me sad that pets aren't playable this time around. I had big lagging problems with the Sims 3 ones and I think not playing as pets gives more replayability to the game, considering that you may not be able to predict your pet's choices and interactions all the time. I'm not sure, though. We've still got to wait for more information. I'm definitely buying the EP, though. As a vet in real life, I can't miss the opportunity to play as myself! :p
  • Options
    ChristianSimFanChristianSimFan Posts: 546 Member
    I'm still shocked really...
  • Options
    PeachynesssPeachynesss Posts: 57 Member
    > @ChristianSimFan said:
    > I'm still shocked really...

Same lol
    319a2d108b51035bcdd43edc37866094.gif

Origin ID: Peachynesss
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Watch the official announcement from Lindsey at Gamescon on YouTube. It has more info. (Sorry, I don't know how to link things).
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    Nope, it was a disappointment. Watching it made me just think that I still can not create my actual family in the game. We have pet birds, so I have no desire for cats or dogs.
  • Options
    Louise_G0325Louise_G0325 Posts: 1,040 Member
    LOL I was donating blood when I saw the trailer. The nurse asked me if I was okay :lol:
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    No lol because I've been 99.9% sure Pets was the EP this year since at least... April. Maybe sooner. There was so much found and then the leaked release date and retail listing made it pretty obvious. So it sure wasn't a surprise. Also, I've never been excited about the pets expansions. I think the trailer looked good though, so if I can get it on sale I definitely will
  • Options
    LOL I was donating blood when I saw the trailer. The nurse asked me if I was okay :lol:

:D
    I saw the video and could not close my mouth for like a half hour, It was like they made it just for me, even with my favorite trees, I can not believe those trees.the town is so beautiful it looks misty... and a harbor town. Just it was such a surprise back to back with the toddler stuff pack.