Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cats and Dogs November 10th a Friday Release Date?

That's a weird day for an expansion pack to come out however Outdoor Retreat Gamepack 1 came out on Friday. I have a feeling they meet November 7th. I've asked SimGuruLydsney on Twitter.

Comments

• Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    The upcoming Toddler Stuff pack will also be released on a Thursday instead of the usual Tuesday, there is no set day for releases.
    I doubt they made a mistake with the date, that's something they might have checked like a thousand time before releasing the trailer.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Does it mean November 10, 2017? I will be out of school in no time or somehow if I can buy it. I am willing to wait as long as it release for many days in each month.
  • Options
    megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    Does it mean November 10, 2017? I will be out of school in no time or somehow if I can buy it. I am willing to wait as long as it release for many days in each month.

Yes, for this coming November.
    aD9wyNW.jpg
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    Looks like i'm gonna be too sick to come into work this November.
  • Options
    Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member
    I noticed earlier when I was on Origin (in the UK) it said it's release date was November 9th which confused me :D@SimGuruDrake was that a mistake?
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    edited August 2017
    Hey @SimGuruDrake !
    For me, this expansion pack will be released on 10th of November at 1:00 AM EET, so is this a mistake or am I really going to be able to play this expansion pack before USA can?
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Yay its coming the day after my birthday! I know what I'll be doing all weekend. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    EgonVM wrote: »
    Hey @SimGuruDrake !
    For me, this expansion pack will be released on 10th of November at 1:00 AM EET, so is this a mistake or am I really going to be able to play this expansion pack before USA can?

No everyone gets it November 10th according to SimGuruDrake. See my post above with the tweets.