Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 CATS AND DOGS TRAILER

Comments

• hannaaj22hannaaj22 Posts: 685 Member
    I love the new wavy hairs that are seen in the trailer
    Leon Family Tree
    Origin ID: hannaaj22
  • caitybee73caitybee73 Posts: 121 Member
    I looked up "listograda" and it means November. So coming Nov. 10 I guess? How will we wait that long? It'll be hard!
  • Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member
    This is too cute!! Ahhhh, I'm so excited!!!
  • TheSimerTheSimer Posts: 1,007 Member
    edited August 2017
    Guys it's obvious now that hamsters etc. gonna get game pack. I mean it was clear long time ago cause they cut everything as much as they can. I'm honestly suprised that cats and dogs are in one pack
    Anyway, i love new town. Hope for more screens today
    But i hate that graphics... What is it? It's 2017 and it looks worse that The Sims 2 pets

It's 2017 and still some people have not understood what a "comic artstyle" is.
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Notice how they guests are sitting down for the wedding part - lmao one can hope it's not staged. :D
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    A vet career?!! Yes, I'm a vet in real life and I was waiting for such a thing for YEARS! Thank you so much, EA! And the textures of the pets are amazing. Plus, foxes! So, so excited for this EP!!! *Internally screaming; don't worry, it's happiness!* <3
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    edited August 2017
    I am shook omg
    ph0e8ymgpw2qbwe.gif
    giphy_1.gif
  • Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    Wow, they look/act so cute in this trailer!

Given that this EP is solely about cats and dogs from what it seems, they need to cram it with content for the two pets to make it worth it, IMHO. This is the fourth time we are purchasing pets for this series, after all.
  • Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    Nooo. It's three months away.
  • DeservedCriticismDeservedCriticism Posts: 2,251 Member
    Aine wrote: »
    Notice how they guests are sitting down for the wedding part - lmao one can hope it's not staged. :D

Spoiler Alert: It is.
    "Who are you, that do not know your history?"
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    TheSimer wrote: »
    Guys it's obvious now that hamsters etc. gonna get game pack. I mean it was clear long time ago cause they cut everything as much as they can. I'm honestly suprised that cats and dogs are in one pack
    Anyway, i love new town. Hope for more screens today
    But i hate that graphics... What is it? It's 2017 and it looks worse that The Sims 2 pets

It's 2017 and still some people have not understood what a "comic artstyle" is.

It's cartoonish. :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    Gabe_oz wrote: »

November 10th is less than 2 months away.
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    hannaaj22 wrote: »
    I love the new wavy hairs that are seen in the trailer

Same! Second thing I noticed after the vet career, which I anticipated like crazy! (I'm a vet in real life.) So excited!
  • AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    Aine wrote: »

Spoiler Alert: It is.
    Yes, probably.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    This looks so awesome! The cats and dogs look so cute :heart: and the little costumes are too adorable! So excited for this EP :smiley:
  • RubeeSimsRubeeSims Posts: 560 Member
    YAAAAS FINALLY
    Tumblr
    Add me on Origin: rubeelovegood
  • surraaaaaasurraaaaaa Posts: 859 Member
    OMG I CANT BREATH!!!!!!!!
    first of all, fire escape by my absolute favorite Andrew McMahon is the song in the trailer!! I can't believe THAT!!!
    AND they look so cute!! Seriously I'm melting. And the pets do look really similar to that render that was done a while ago....
    I HOPE IT COMES OUT NOVEMBER 10, itd be a great birthday gift :)
  • JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    I'm gonna create Jake the dog

36577704691_cb2dfe01a8_o_d.png
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Actually feel like I've one the lottery
    XRxDx_s-200x150.gif
    giphy_1.gif
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
    Ok. There's a render at the end. Let's take a look at it...
    Nobody's wearing outfits from base game nor from previous expansion, game and stuff packs. So it must be true.
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Nice. Nice nice nice! I wonder if they just didn't bother to showcase small pets in the vid? Hm! I can finally sleep soundly now at least.
    6riwm5.png
  • JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    The title in the Polish trailer says "Dogs & Cats".

So yeah, no small animals.
  • Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    edited August 2017
    Karallyne wrote: »
    Namaya92 wrote: »
    No horses? No small pets? I see that fox but what about bunnies, birds, etc.? Why is it that every Sims 4 expansion is only a fraction of what Sims 3 has to offer? It's getting a little ridiculous now....

Who's to say yet if it's a "fraction" or not?
    This is just like vampires where people were complaining that TS3 supernaturals had more than just vamps. Sure it did, but because of that they weren't as fleshed out as they were in TS4. It could be the same way with cats and dogs.

Well, if this expansion had horses I'm pretty sure it'd be in the trailer because that'd be a great addition and why would you not show it in your trailer? So it's pretty clear to me they aren't there. Not seeing a single shot of a kid playing with a small pet like a bunny also indicates there will be none, otherwise they'd show off the amazing content they created. If they do end up having horses and bunnies/birds/hamsters etc. then kudos for them but then they created a pretty horrible trailer lol. The title of the expansion also suggests it'll only have cats and dogs.

Also, if you compare prices and compare supernatural and TS4 vampires you get way more content with supernatural even if the vampires aren't as detailed, you still get way more things to play with and will get bored way less quickly than what you get for the same amount of money with Sims 4. Having only a fraction of all Sims 3 content has been the trend with Sims 4 and it's probably because the game will otherwise be too demanding like Sims 3 is for most people (pets is one of the most demanding expansion packs for Sims 3 next to seasons). Still, for me personally it's a disappointment since I do have a PC that can handle a game with more content than this. If other people prefer less content so their pc's can handle it that's more than fine with me. But don't tell me vampires has more content than supernatural just because that one supernatural lifestage in TS4 is a bit more detailed than the god knows how many you can play in TS3 Supernatural. I mean it better be more detailed lol since they only got one. If they even failed on that one, it'd be even worse XD.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    DivieOwl wrote: »
    Gabe_oz wrote: »

November 10th is less than 2 months away.

It would need to be September already for it to be less than two months away?! ;)
  • ScrapbooksimsScrapbooksims Posts: 144 Member
    TOO EXCITED!! I'm gonna faint :D