Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 CATS AND DOGS TRAILER

Comments

• Options
    KarliaKarlia Posts: 310 Member
    I wanna read all those comments and watch the trailer but I don't want to spoiler myself, I really want to watch the conference and see it there but oh boy I've been waiting for pets for so long and it's so fitting considering I just started working on my pet shelter a few days ago and omg it's gonna be awesome and I can barely contain my excitement. I'm gonna make a thread for the pet adoption project I've been working on the past few days as soon as the subforum for the EP is available. Yay!

I had such a plum day today, it was really bad and I was ready to just go to bed at 5pm and sleep it off but this just saved my day. Aaah!
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2017
    TheSimer wrote: »

Now that is something I'm interested in. But it it for everything or just pets?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    THEY ARE SO CUTE

THEY CAN SWIM

WAS THAT A VET CAREER?

HAS THE DOG JUST DIED?

IS THAT A GAY WEDDING

THEY PLAY AT THE BEACH

WE CAN PAINT THEM

HOTDOG COSTUME

Pets could always swim lol

Like none of this is new a side from the vet, and it's still TS4 unchanged. No horses or anything.

I'll take a vet and vet career over horses all days of the week including sunday. Twice.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member

i guess it will be just for the pets
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    Oh my gawd that new world look so beautiful, and I spot more apartment/townhouses at the end, maybe we're getting more apartments to live in?
  • Options
    FalyniosFalynios Posts: 298 Member
    edited August 2017
    Falynios wrote: »

Like none of this is new a side from the vet, and it's still TS4 unchanged. No horses or anything.
    I don't recall them making a claim that any of it was new. Not to mention not everyone has played the previous games so maybe it is new to some of us.

There's no need to be such a kill joy. It's not very cute.

I'm not here to be cute. Like everyone I'm stating my opinion.

not one thing you said was an opinion
    can you show me what the opinion part was?
    do you know what it means to have an opinion? Just curious.
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    I officially have goose bumps
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member

I feel like it will just be for pets. It's too much work to go back and include it for EVERYTHING.

It's still better than nothing, though. At least we can have our pets the way we want them.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Namaya92Namaya92 Posts: 934 Member
    No horses? No small pets? I see that fox but what about bunnies, birds, etc.? Why is it that every Sims 4 expansion is only a fraction of what Sims 3 has to offer? It's getting a little ridiculous now....
  • Options

*cries a lot*
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    WoolenhatWoolenhat Posts: 255 Member
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    Ok so when is this so called EP coming out because I'm from America and speak English not whatever that was

It was another important language for another important country
  • Options

I don't recall them making a claim that any of it was new. Not to mention not everyone has played the previous games so maybe it is new to some of us.

I said it was TS4 unchanged. That's the opinion that I get from the trailer.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    AlwaysTheSunAlwaysTheSun Posts: 388 Member
    Guys it's obvious now that hamsters etc. gonna get game pack. I mean it was clear long time ago cause they cut everything as much as they can. I'm honestly suprised that cats and dogs are in one pack
    Anyway, i love new town. Hope for more screens today
    But i hate that graphics... What is it? It's 2017 and it looks worse that The Sims 2 pets
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    edited August 2017
    GURLS THERE ARE FOXES IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!

I know!
    tumblr_ov1n0bpj7j1v8k7elo1_540.png

And I'm too lazy to read all the other comments ;)

But that thing that seems like a vet career is the most interesting part :)
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Namaya92 wrote: »
    No horses? No small pets? I see that fox but what about bunnies, birds, etc.? Why is it that every Sims 4 expansion is only a fraction of what Sims 3 has to offer? It's getting a little ridiculous now....

Their budget is clearly inferior. Or they are so greedy they are going to make us pay extra for them.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    JumpingTrainsJumpingTrains Posts: 442 Member
    I can't wait for Deligracy to go crazy over this :D
  • Options
    KarallyneKarallyne Posts: 362 Member
    Namaya92 wrote: »

Who's to say yet if it's a "fraction" or not?
    This is just like vampires where people were complaining that TS3 supernaturals had more than just vamps. Sure it did, but because of that they weren't as fleshed out as they were in TS4. It could be the same way with cats and dogs.
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    The bunnies, I was so excited for the bunnies.. Bunny GP maybe?
  • Options
    JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    edited August 2017
    For the first time in forever

36670116336_a426b573e3_o_d.jpg

39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• Options
    IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    I can't wait for Deligracy to go crazy over this :D

Sadly it seems Deligracy had to go to sleep and will miss it. She tweeted that she couldn't stay awake (jetlagged or something)
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    omg big dogs are actually big dogs this time! I cam make my Luna live on forever now <3
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Woolenhat wrote: »
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    Ok so when is this so called EP coming out because I'm from America and speak English not whatever that was

It was another important language for another important country

lmao :D
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    Is that... a new world.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    OMG, if we got that colour wheel for everything, that would be great. I would say it's an amazing addition, but they did more and sooner with ts3...

The pets do look cute, but only cats and dogs? Again, this is a bit restrictive.