Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Fireheart2010Fireheart2010 Posts: 148 Member
    edited August 2017
    Username: Fireheart2010
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Festival Grounds/Park
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? University, Seasons, Generations, Ambitions, Pets, Showtime (basic), and Supernatural
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x40
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Public restrooms? 2 of each please (2 womens, 2 mens)
    Favorite color schemes: Nature colors with some bright colors
    Colors you dislike: yellow, orange, hot pink
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yeah that's okay
    Please list the Store content that can be used: None
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? I am remaking Sunset Valley
    Link to specific building or plan:
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? I would like there to be some parking spaces (at least 5) and also include a stage for performances please.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions?
    peace_love_adopt_rectangular_sticker-r4646840974ac43558d16db15cbd53fcb_v9wxo_8byvr_307.jpg?rvtype=content

• sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member

Wow, moving right along!

@illusie — Great job on recreating the Sims 2 House. :)

@Sandraelle — What a wonderful beach house! :)

@soocoolsim — The Mariners Delight looks great. :)

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    Thank you so much to everyone for the nice comments on my "Once Upon a Tide" beach house. I have to give credit to @romagi1 for giving me the idea on the name for it! Thanks Rox! :)
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    edited August 2017
    Madame Secretary, I'd like to claim the following request:

Username: simlover19
    Preferred creator* :illusie
    Skin color: white
    Hair color: black and brown
    Aspiration​: family
    ​Bonus Trait: ?
    Traits: mixed close to sims 2
    Name desired mikey smith and riley harlow :
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: use base game its ok
    Link to reference pics (optional): http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Harlow: : http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Mickey_Smith
    @sashraf, thank you!
    edited August 2017
    @simlover19, Harlow House is ready!

08-16-17-4-03-22-pm_orig.png

Harlow House
    More pictures
    Download link
    edited August 2017
    @simslover9, your sims are ready too! I forgot to claim the sims request officially so just after claiming it, the request are already completed.

Riley and Mickey Smith

08-16-17-11-49-12-am_orig.png

Riley and Mickey Smith just got married. They are based on the Riley's Story from Sims Life Stories. DNA request for Simslover19.

Download link
    More Pictures
  • CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: CandySims14
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern luxury beach house
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All of them
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms: 3-4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Master, boys room, girls room, nursery (optional)
    Number of bathrooms: 3 (master, kids, guest)
    Favorite color schemes: beige, cream, light blue, wood, stone
    Colors you dislike: black, bright neon shades, and any heavy pattern like stripes or flowers
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? No
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Any (I own the store)
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? My own created world, but think Sunlit Tides or Island Paradise for where this specific lot will be placed. A beach lot.
    Link to specific house or plan:
    http://ecopacificconstructioninc.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Custom-Home-with-Out-Door-Living-Space..jpg (inspiration for the outdoor living space … does not have to be an exact match)
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? pool (curved if possible), hot tub
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions? Adult male sim will be a vehicle enthusiast, so a lighted carport with the car featured should be included, or a garage with large clear windows to showcase the car. House should be modern, yet still cozy, not cold. 2-levels. Please include a beautiful luxury outdoor living space attached to house with fireplace & sofas (inspiration link above). Separate fire pit. Large room sizes, please … pet peeve is a dozen tiny rooms in one house. No basement. A multi-level deck would be okay, but I’d prefer the actual ground to be flat. Thank you!!!
  • LilyPeonyLilyPeony Posts: 47 Member
    Hi @DNARequestTeam , sorry if it's been asked before, as I'm new to the forum I'm just starting to find my way around. You mentioned that you do request for • Residential Lots • Community Lots • Sims • Pets • Households. So those are all able to be built from the game. Do you also create CC (such as objects or even just patterns)? I'm sorry I looked through your posts and couldn't find any info about this.

Have a good day!
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    Hello!
    I haven't made a request in forever, I'm so glad you guys are still around and do your amazing work for everyone <3

Sim/Household, Sims 3 Request Form
    Username: Heledriel
    Preferred creator: romagi1 or soocoolsim
    Sub Type: Fairy
    Skin color: pale
    Hair color: scarlet;  eye color - clear blue
    Traits: Rebellious, Evil, Flirty, Diva
    Favorites: colour - red, food - Veggi Rolls, music - Songwriter
    Sign: Pisces
    Lifetime Wish: Magic Makeover
    Name desired (optional): Kaelie Whitewillow
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: all
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: -
    Link to reference pics (optional): I hope you can work with these.
    imgur.com/a/GkjqB

Is communication required before the creator begins work? No (though I’m happy to answer any questions :)
    Additional instructions?
    She is a character from the Shadowhunters TV series, the Seelie Queen. (Just changed her name for Sims convenience.)
    Therefore I'd like her outfits to be nature oriented in (light) greens, gold or tones of red and in someway regal.

Lastly I'm not sure if teens can be uploaded alone. :(

Thank you!
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • simlover19simlover19 Posts: 31 Member
    Username:simlover19
    Preferred builder* illusie
    Sims 3 or 4?: sims 4
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): a small building for a daycare for toddlers
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? bowling night , parenthood and vintage glamour
    Lot size (dimensions):30x20
    Lot traits (Sims 4): not sure
    Public restrooms? 2 male and 2 female
    Favorite color schemes: pink ,yellow, blue and purple
    Colors you dislike: dark colors
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes please
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? newcrest
    Link to specific building or plan: be creative
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? benches and daycare sign outside door if can in simlish
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? dont mind
    Additional instructions? a bright color scheme for this daycare with lots of cribs and beds for toddlers and toddler related stuff :) <3
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Mariners Delight is now also available for download :smiley:

Download ***** Pictures

cJ8fKE3.jpg
    @karisamarie88

Yay, the Exchange is working!

Sooooo . . . . .
    "Once Upon a Tide" is now available to download!!

DOWNLOAD LINK

PICTURE TOUR

Watch the rise and fall of the tides when you move into this coastal styled house on Shark Bite Island in Isla Paradiso. Layout was designed to maximize the water views from every room. Features 3 bedrooms (master has a separate sitting area), 3-1/2 baths, living room, dining room, a kitchen with a breakfast bar and a breakfast nook, a laundry room, a TV/office alcove, and lots of deck spaces for relaxing, bbq'ing, outdoor dining, painting, chess and more. And don't forget all the views from this island lot.

HPB5wWu.jpg
    edited August 2017
    @winterbaby20, I have completed your berry sim household, BERRY BROS, and they are ready to be downloaded!

RGB colors that were requested for each sim's hair, skin, and eye color as well as all articles of their clothing.
    v0qNBql.jpg

Q7VdEft.jpg

MINTY'S OUTFITS:
    5ZiaMsD.jpg

q16uDst.jpg

RAZZMATAZZ'S OUTFITS:
    i3LebS2.jpg

m3ioSjr.jpg

LATTE'S OUTFITS:
    uiSaRJm.jpg
  • winterbaby20winterbaby20 Posts: 2,413 Member
    @Sandraelle i love them. They look great.
  • Fireheart2010Fireheart2010 Posts: 148 Member
    Has anyone claimed my festival grounds yet?
    peace_love_adopt_rectangular_sticker-r4646840974ac43558d16db15cbd53fcb_v9wxo_8byvr_307.jpg?rvtype=content

• princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    edited August 2017
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: princess0384
    Sims 3 or 4?: sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): mediterranean
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? KP
    Lot size (dimensions): 64*64
    Lot traits (Sims 4):
    Number of bedrooms: 7
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Nursey 3 cribs mixed genders, Master bedroom Young Adult, Doctor and homemaker, married female and male, teen boy athlete, teen girl girly, inspiring fashion designer, child girl princess, child boy race car, mixed gender all ages
    Number of bathrooms: 6.5
    Favorite color schemes: pastel colors, grey, black and white
    Colors you dislike: brown and green
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: pizza oven, bakery set, Ice cream maker, popcorn maker, canning station, http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:43215&categoryId=13062. I have all the store items so anything else just ask
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used (Sims 3): none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Non EA World this: http://www.mysimrealty.com/WORLDS_EvansdaleCounty.html
    Link to specific house or plan: https://www.houseplans.com/plan/7330-square-feet-7-bedrooms-6-5-bathroom-mediterranean-home-plans-4-garage-20694
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? pool, hot tub, backyard playground with tree house, inside/outside dog area (Husky, male, adult), all year round garden, outdoor grilling area, fire pit
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? yes
    Additional instructions: Floor plan is just a base. Pretty much what I want is a nice looking legacy family home where every room but the nursery has their own bathroom. I want a roof where I can hang holiday lights and a white picket fence and gate around the house. American dream family home is my goal with this house. Can add cars to the garage sports car from fast lane for dad and a family type vehicle for mom. Leave the rest up to the designer.
    Post edited by princess0384 on
    IcsaBkL.png

Wow, this thread has been so busy I can't keep up lol. Thanks very much to everyone who commented on, downloaded or rec'd my Mariners Delight.

@illusie , well done on your recent creations. Harlow House and your sims are so cute. My goodness you're another speedy one. Glad to see you're having fun making sims too :smiley:

Rox and Sandy, so great the exchange is working again :smiley:

@Sandraelle , those are really usual sims and you did a great job with them. Am so curious to see what @winterbaby20 plans to do with them. Gotta be an interesting story in this :smiley:
    edited August 2017
    @soocoolsim, Thank you! i was surprised how fast I was building this month! Usually it takes me a month or so to complete a house. I now have vacation so I have more simming time than usual.

Glad to hear the exchange is working again!

@sansraelle, Your sims are very unusual and unique. They look great! They sure have story potential!
    @illusie, Harlow House is so cute and cozy looking and your remake of the Sims 2 couple came out great. What an attractive couple they are, well done!
    @Sandraelle i love them. They look great.

That's great @winterbaby20, I'm so glad you liked them. Have fun with them and feel free to share in-game pics with us.
    edited August 2017
    Has anyone claimed my festival grounds yet?

@Fireheart2010 , Not yet. Our team secretary hasn't had a chance to get it posted to our request list yet. Whenever someone does claim it, they will post a comment on this thread alerting you. Keep in mind that there are other requests ahead of yours, so no guarantees as to how long it will take to be claimed.
    Post edited by Sandraelle on