Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kids Should Wet The Bed

crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
edited August 2017 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Okay so I feel like our sims children should wet the bed if they weren't potty trained as a toddler or if they have a low enough bladder while sleeping they might wet the bed. Lol maybe even adults would if they had a low enough bladder while asleep. :D Idk I just feel like it would add some realism to the child life stage. I couldn't really see this with toddlers, since they're always wearing a diaper. It could also be an option, just like pee in pool, when they're bladder is about to fail. This is kind of a funny post, just want the idea out there though. :)
Post edited by crazycat_135 on

Comments

• Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member
    no thankyou
  • crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Oh well I think it would be funny/embarrassing moodlet they'd get, kind of like how they soil themselves in Parenthood. :D Still can't believe the included that. :)
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    This would work well I think with laundry, assuming bedding could be something you could wash. This also makes me think of what if elders gained unique little traits (like vampire weaknesses actually) when they aged up i.e. a weak bladder. They'd be the sort to not wake up in order to use the bathroom unlike YA/adult sims.
    6riwm5.png
    @littlemissgogo Great idea! :)
  • FurkeanFurkean Posts: 177 Member
    IVE BEEN WANTING THIS FOREVER! They wake up screaming but leaving that bed DRY?! No sir. That bed needs to wet time to time.

@littlemissgogo Guru Graham told me that we will only be able to wash our clothes. There

Plus I want to see making the bed action back.
    I could just see it coming as moodlet as well. If their bladder fails while asleep, they'd wake up in the morning smelling funny with a moodlet like Oh No Wet The Bed; +1 embarrassment. This would give more incentive to potty train them as toddlers so they don't wet the bed. They could also wet the bed if the bladder was very low and they just couldn't wake up to make it to the bathroom. Which I don't think would happen often.
  • Diaperboy1998Diaperboy1998 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @crazycat_135 said:
    > Oh well I think it would be funny/embarrassing moodlet they'd get, kind of like how they soil themselves in Parenthood. :D Still can't believe the included that. :)

I think for one it'd be a great thing to add, and wait.... kids soil themselves in parenthood? What? How?
    edited August 2017
    @Diaperboy1998 I think it's when their bladder is low and then they fart and soil themselves. It's teens and adults too. :D
    > @crazycat_135 said:
    > @Diaperboy1998 I think it's when their bladder is low and then they fart and soil themselves. It's teens and adults too. :D

Pfffff i need to see this, sounds Hilarious
    It is ;)
  • TazzykikiTazzykiki Posts: 751 Member
    I like this idea, and imagine if a sim pulls a prank on another who has a low bladder. Such as, scare or pretend to bite, it could scare the other sims so bad they wet themselves.
    KnhUVzT.png

Oh soiling oneself would fit my elder related pack just well may I use it with a little bit difference?
    Im sorry, but it just seems SO disgusting......its what diapers are used for for toddlers and I haven't known any adult ever to wet themselves. This is one reality that shouldn't BE a reality in the game.
  • TazzykikiTazzykiki Posts: 751 Member
    @Bear31 I get what you're saying but it's not like we're saying they should be peeing everywhere all the time. Plus, just because you don't know an adult that has wet themselves doesn't mean there aren't any who haven't. And toddler(and even baby's) diapers can overflow if they have had too much to drink and/or they don't get changed in time. Plus wetting the bed is a state many go through. But I respect your opinion on the topic, at least they don't full on show the bodily functions. :)
    KnhUVzT.png

edited August 2017
    Bear31 wrote: »
    Im sorry, but it just seems SO disgusting......its what diapers are used for for toddlers and I haven't known any adult ever to wet themselves. This is one reality that shouldn't BE a reality in the game.

A relative of mine who is a sweet woman in her 40s and she soils herself everytime if she laughs so hard. It's real and can happen to anyone if you are insisting not to go to the bathroom when you have to pee which is already in game.
  • MeffyMeffy Posts: 2 New Member
    I like the idea, it would give the game a more realistic touch
    @Meffy Yeah it wouldn't even be that gross, since most of time they make these things into moodlets anyway. For example when a sims sprains their ankle while playing basket ball, they only get an uncomfortable moodlet from it.
    Just to show that the sims teams already gone there. :D
    moKsY.png
    > @Bear31 said:
    > Im sorry, but it just seems SO disgusting......its what diapers are used for for toddlers and I haven't known any adult ever to wet themselves. This is one reality that shouldn't BE a reality in the game.

you obviously havent heard of incontinence. belive me, its real
    > @Bear31 said:
    > Im sorry, but it just seems SO disgusting......its what diapers are used for for toddlers and I haven't known any adult ever to wet themselves. This is one reality that shouldn't BE a reality in the game.

you obviously havent heard of incontinence. belive me, its real

And you must not have read the comments.....smh.....they WERE talking about adults, not elders. The only thing I've heard it happening with adults is when they sneeze or laugh or something.......but even then it's due to medical conditions which shouldn't be a part of the game. I know very well it's real, I just think it's one of the things, real or not, that should not be a part of the game.
    There are definitely non-elderly adults with bladder issues. It ain't that weird, in my opinion. That's just how life is sometimes! I wouldn't even think this would happen that often. Its occurrence would rely on multiple factors.
    6riwm5.png
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    lots of kids pee the bed I don't think it would work in the sims 4 though because the only way they can clean up puddles is moping
    well time to mop the bed lol
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    lots of kids pee the bed I don't think it would work in the sims 4 though because the only way they can clean up puddles is moping

Most important question is, can you mop the bed with the child still in it? Hmm. . .
    6riwm5.png
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

Most important question is, can you mop the bed with the child still in it? Hmm. . .

it could happen :)
    more for sim kids and more drama please

Yeah we would need some kind of change sheets action or something. IDEK if making those animations are so hard to put directly in game but there lie really great ideas waiting someone to put them into the game in these forums.