Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

ACs with Seasons EP

OK I just realized that we should get ACs for hot summer days or cold winter nights. Also electric heaters and fans maybe? What do you think?

Comments

• crazycat_135crazycat_135 Posts: 1,349 Member
    I wouldn't mind these, but I think it would have to be optional, since some players probably wouldn't use them.
  • LauraMSimLauraMSim Posts: 88 Member
    For decoration or actual use? I don't see many people using them but it would be a nice decoration
    Sims 4 console player, former PC player.
    Waiting for all packs to go on console.
  • FurkeanFurkean Posts: 177 Member
    As an object. It would have simple options like turn on/off only. When you turn on, it could help you with the cold or the heat. Think it like emotional decors.
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    This is a neat idea! I imagine they'd come in handy on "extreme" days, when the heat or cold is especially strong. You could have different qualities of units, lowest maybe only doing heat or cold but not both. Cheap alternatives that can be placed in rooms like fans. Some players would definitely find this annoying I suspect :p
    6riwm5.png
  • LauraMSimLauraMSim Posts: 88 Member
    Furkean wrote: »
    As an object. It would have simple options like turn on/off only. When you turn on, it could help you with the cold or the heat. Think it like emotional decors.

It would be a cute little addition. I like it!
    Sims 4 console player, former PC player.
    Waiting for all packs to go on console.