Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*♥* Chips46 Showcase - New Build *♥*

Comments

• chips46chips46 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Thank you very much @Corwim always very much appreciate <3 you stopping by, the Evil Trolls garden is not something I do but was nice to release my demons out was something different and thanks for the comments on the gallery as well :)
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Love the new builds! And wow what a contrast between your newest uploads since I last visited! From a pink and girly bakery, to the evil trolls garden.. :D

The bakery is just precious! Love that you took a room you created for a challenge and made it into a complete venue! I am actually trying to do the same with my current WIP. And in any case, it seemed like your bakery room was pretty much a full on bakery anyway, so it only needed the exterior. Love the pink, perfect for a bakery!

Evil trolls garden looks amazing! I keep trying to figure out how you have done a lot of those effects, haha, it looks so great :smiley:

You have an amazing eye for detail, and a creative mind like no other. I don't find it strange at all that your community garden got an award for that, it makes perfect sense :blush: And by the way, that is definitely a good thing!
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,004 Member
    Fantastic creativity with Evil Trolls Garden, you've really made it look so mystical and magical :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Hi @Laebeth the evil trolls garden with the effects has taken me a lot of mistakes :D practice and experimenting from my past room challenges I think I got it fine tuning now and learnt so much doing Cbear's challenges been doing them almost 2 years now have you seen my alien space science room there's some more effects in that room as well it came out really well I surprise myself I didn't think it can be done but it can its amazing but most of the time I get carried away not realising I over detailing my build and thanks It's nice to hear that it's ok to do that :D

Thanks @masajo I like keeping it as realistic as possible as if it's in the forest even though it does look very scary :D I guess you can tell I enjoyed doing the troll garden :D
    edited February 13
    Asian themed bedroom has lounge area with love seat and TV walk in wardrobe with dresser

QC Room challenge no: 63
    Gallery Name: Asian Inspired Bedroom

Gallery Link: Asian Inspired Bedroom

zBFusi8.pngthcahCZ.pngIzDiQTa.pngbkv4diI.png41foYin.pngyxBgoKZ.pnggmweT9f.png
    Post edited by chips46 on
  • fizzlegigfizzlegig Posts: 88 Member
    @chips46 I love it <3 awesome work!
    Origin ID: igrog71
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    The design and layout of Asian Inspired Bedroom is very nice! :) Very nice red, brown and green colour scheme of the room. The bed area looks great! Very nice bedhead nook! The square panels, lights and Asian painting on the bedhead wall, and the candles on the bedside tables look very nice! The Asian style pattern of the placement of the floor rugs under the bed looks great! The curtains are a nice touch on either sides of the nook. The candles, blossom and plant stone are nice touches in the book case. It is nice that there is restful scenic painting on the easel. Sims will enjoy painting there. It looks very nice the way the wall of candles and the bamboo plants separate off the sofa seat sitting area. Sims will resting there watching tv or have fun playing console games. It looks great how the planter boxes have been placed on the tv wall! The red candles and the large Asian vase look very nice there. Very nice corner study desk nook! Sims will enjoy using the computer there at the table. The red colour of the desk chair suits the room theme , and the Asian picture/wall hangings add a great look to the nook area. Very nice dressing room area! The clothes and shoes racks, the coat stand and the toiletries , tissues and towels on the dresser , folded clothing on the shelving and the hanging robe look great in the dressing room!
    It is a very nice Asian bedroom! :)
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Wow, I love your Asian themed bedroom! The interior design is spotless and I love the the combination of the brown colours of the wood with black and red, it looks gorgeous! B)
    I forgot to say thank you @rosemow but I did on the other thread and thank you for posting it on here :)
    edited February 13
    A Study with an animal theme room for an animal lover who wants to become a Vet

QC Room challenge no: 64

Gallery Name: Animal Study Room

Gallery Link: Gallery Link: Animal Study Room

cuaCj0v.pngteJ4DIe.pngxqXLMxh.pngDTYlVvI.png
    The design and furnishing of Animal Study Room looks very nice! :) Very nice brown and orange colour scheme of the room. The animal patterned flooring gives a very nice look to the room. The animals throughout the room looks great! It looks cute that the penguin tv is in the room :) Nice corner bookcase nooks. The ledge with the woodwork animals and plants looks great! Veronica will enjoy sitting resting after her busy work day on the sofa, watching tv, reading a book, looking at the calming candles and enjoying the nice calming aroma of the incense . Very nice windows study desk nook on each side of the room. . Veronica will enjoy sitting on the leather chair doing her vet work on the computer with sunshine coming in through the windows. The books look great on top of the desk, and the orange curtains look nice. The globe is a nice study touch in the room. The aquarium looks great in the room, with the bird pictures above it on the wall . Very nice refreshments nook, for her to get a cup of coffee. The mugs rack, coffee bag, and wall shelf are nice home touches there. The wall tiling looks nice. It looks great how the middle half wall separates off the room sections. The animal themed pictures, the bunny , deer and the giraffe look great in the room!
    It is a very nice Animal themed Study :)
  • CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Congrats on your Maxis fav for Crusty Bakehouse and oooh, your animal study is fantastic! Beautiful colours and LOVE your decoration of the room, gives a wonderful lived in feel and such a charming atmosphere. <3
    edited February 13
    H shaped house for a Teacher who loves tutoring and some alphabet letters around the place see how many you can find

QC challenge no: 51
    Original Lot used (lot name and town): Potters Splay/ Willow Creek
    Gallery Name: After School Tutoring
    What is your letter: H
    Gallery Link: Gallery Link: After School Tutoring

YDxpEFx.pngSJngIgK.pngfUKTKQQ.pngofT64xz.pngXDjGHsV.png1jD132C.pngsvZL1Zv.png8X5nrCW.png
    I love it @chips46 you're so creative, great work! Love the colours :)<3
    edited August 2017
    The exterior design of After School Tutoring is the shape of the letter H and the very colourful roofing looks so very, very nice! :) The lights and black H letter on the roof look great! Each of the areas of the home, both outdoors and inside look very creatively nice! The S shaped front footpath, the V shaped flowers, the O and X water features, the E shaped pool, and the L windows either sides of the front door look great! The water fountain features look very pretty also. The bunny, birdhouse, flamingos, gnomes,bird bath, plants and flowers look very nice in the outdoors areas, The blue colour of the exterior walls looks very nice. Very nice gardening nook area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants. Very nice blue and white colour scheme of the interior of the home.The furnishing of the tutoring room is very nice! The double study desks near the windows looks great! It looks nice how the tables and chairs are face to face and alternative colours are used for each of the tables and chairs. Kids will have nice views of the water fountain through the windows whilst studying there. The H shaped floor rug looks great! The frog rug looks great on the flower rug! The animal and books pictures and posters look cute and great on the wall! Nice sofa seat sitting area for reading books. The koala is cute in the room! Nice study desks for sims to enjoy using the computers at. Very nice entrance area. The aquarium is a nice touch there and the cabinets, candles and pictures look great on top of it. The pears pictures look nice either sides of it. Very nice armchair and sofa sitting area in the living room for sims to relax and watch tv or read a book, in front of the fire, whilst listening to the stereo music . They will enjoy playing chess there at the windows table. Very nice kitchen and dining nook! The N shaped floor rug looks great!
    It is a very nice alphabetical home! :)
    edited February 13
    Fun and games is where young guys hang out watching sports playing games or having a drink at the bar

QC Room challenge no: 65
    Gallery Name: Fun And Games

Gallery Link: Gallery Link: Fun And Games

moiS1CK.png5VlceSx.pngu4pKpQl.pngjTLjLSd.pngTZz6H5S.png
    The layout and furnishing of Fun and Games looks very nice! :) Very nice blue colour scheme of the room. The chequered flooring looks very nice.The design of the tv watching nook is so very nice! The sporting trophies , bowling pins and glass sport shirts on the shelving above the tv, and on the side shelves look great! The orange lighting strips look very nice there. The large sports picture on the wall and the squares decor around it looks great! The ticker tapes are a great touch there. Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing there watching tv and eating popcorn. The aquarium is a nice touch in the room. The cars look great on the tables either sides of the aquarium. Very nice nook areas for sims to have fun playing card table game, darts, chess and foosball in the room. The movie posters look great on the darts wall. Very nice design of the bar counter area! The drinks cabinets, bottles shelves, nectar rack, neon bar sign and sporting pictures look great on the wall! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there having a drink from the bar. The keg and fruit bowl are great touches on the bar counter. Sims will enjoy dancing to the stereo music.
    The furnishing of the room looks very nice! :)
    A very cool room @chips46 <3 d'loaded & faved!
    edited February 13
    Glamorous Bathroom Ensuite For A Movie Star

QC Room challenge no: 66

Gallery Name: Glamorous Bathroom

Gallery Link: Glamorous Bathroom

khyUhCg.pngc8Bt20J.pngd1k9Qja.png4kHoSyq.pngXteNLSQ.pngRN1tK7z.png
    edited February 13
    And I done another one but its unofficial we can only have one entry
    Dark Gothic Glamorous Bathroom Ensuite for a Movie Star

QC Room challenge no: 66
    Gallery Name: Dark Glamorous Ensuite

Gallery Link: Dark Glamorous Ensuite

eE3bMCJ.pngfV4Atc0.pngkhJh5Ih.png07WhYZW.png4ZAkdgi.pngnjsLAnm.png
    Both bathrooms are very glamourous! :) Very nice furnishing and layout of each of the rooms!
    The dressing and vanity table area in Glamourous Bathroom looks very nice! The beauty products are a nice touch on the vanity table and the nearby necklace looks nice. It is nice that Grace's film awards are proudly on display on the wall shelf and on the wall ! The clothes racks look great on the walls. She will like reading her fan mail there! She will enjoy listening to the radio whilst doing her makeup. Very nice double sink counter nook! The starry and lights edged mirrors look very nice! The pink towels, and the flowers on the counters , pedestals and wall shelves are very pretty touches! The shower nook is great! Very nice bath tub area! The waterfall windows, flower petals on the floor, and the statues there looks so very nice! It is a nice touch that one of the statues is carrying a some beauty products. The black and white patterned flooring gives a special look to the room!
    Very nice black, red and gold colour scheme of Dark Glamourous Ensuite! :) It is a very detailed and very nice bathroom! The patterned floor rug adds a very nice look to the room. The starry floor tiles with the pool lights on the them looks very nice! Very nice black marble flooring! The clothes racks and shoes racks nook areas look very nice! The red wall tiling in the bath tub area gives a nice look to the area. I won't write about all the special furnishing features, but the room is very elegantly nice!
    Thank you very much @rosemow always appreciate <3:)
    edited February 13
    This Challenge is to Build a Garden Gazebo and placement that plants aren't sticking into other solid objects and detailed with our terrain painting, decorating and testing our landscaping skills so that no solid objects sticking into other solid objects so I build a Mystical Garden is where you'll find Mythical Creatures around the Garden Gazebo

QC challenge no:53

Gallery Name: Mystical garden

Gallery Link: Gallery Link: Mystical garden

OlbnIUW.pngwANW4w1.png3NkYgww.pngL8UFq64.pngp54uFee.pngCngMtuE.png4wzLjf2.pngBMBlU18.png

I made some small changes that needed fixing all I've done was change the pond to a flowered fountain in the center of the Gazebo everything else is much the same as the first one

Gallery Name: Mystical Garden

Gallery Link: Mystical Garden

yVzAeWg.pngB7hwKHh.pngL8UFq64.pngp54uFee.pngYYwvYFp.png1QKkpig.pngOHbxzcC.png
    Mystical Garden is such a very pretty gazebo garden ! :) The flowers on the corner edges of the lot, and the flower beds on the edges of the gazebo look so pretty! Very nice exterior design of the gazebo! It looks so very great! The lights are a nice touch on the roofing. Very nice outdoors dining area in the gazebo for sims to enjoy cooking food on the grill and eating the meal at the pretty pink table. They will have fun playing chess there. The pink bunnies are a nice touch on the wall. The cherry blossom plant is a nice touch there. The white floor patterning print looks great! Very nice art nook there, and in the outside area, for sims to enjoy painting on the easels in a very nice setting! The crystals and alien plants look very nice how they are placed in the room. The water fountain centrepiece looks so very pretty! Very nice design of it! The water fountain, frogs fountains, rocks, flamingos and flowers that are a part of the feature look so nice! The fairy stautue is a nice touch for sims to see as they sit resting on the seat bench. The bunny there , lady bird and the pig on the entrance area stump look cute! The mushrooms look great in the garden. The pink birdhouse and glow fruit trees are a nice touch.
    It is a very mystically nice garden! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top