Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[NEW BUILDS] Creations by The Bristol Simmer

2...Next

Comments

• TheBristolSimmerTheBristolSimmer Posts: 705 Member
    edited March 2017
    Willow Creek Chapel #thebristolsimmer #willowcreekchapel

This church venue has more of a modern communtiy hall vibe to it! It's not your traditional stone chapel. It's meant for those families that maybe can't quite afford a lavish wedding, but make the most of their community hall and do it up!

Exterior
    iQvY6Er.jpg
    S96lt5g.jpg

Entrance with cloakroom
    w3L3Pqu.jpg

Toilets
    Q9o1rzi.jpg

Bridal room
    zmwEqP5.jpg

Kitchen for you receptions (Stinky sim-man not included, LOL)
    hOTeJ9P.jpg

Reception Hall w/ Coloured material decorating the plain walls.
    (Change the colour swatches on the material and tables to fit your sims wedding :) )
    Y43ItJh.jpg
    jC9bk9e.jpg

Head table
    TlSiGPc.jpg

Chapel (Floatings lights, LOL. Sorry)
    2OVtpUX.jpg
    yfUbT6u.jpg

Ever get bored of the same old backdrop? Nice foliage one here for you!
    xtyvDRj.jpg

After party dancefloor!
    OWUngv3.jpg

I hope you find this lot useful! I know I have already used it for gameplay. I didn't want all my sims to always have a nice wedding at a big traditional church.

Have a happy day everyone! :) xoxo

The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    The modern design of Willow Creek Chapel looks very nice! :) Very nice exterior structural design of the build! The brick wall texture looks nice. The low fencing bordering the lot is a nice touch. The design of the front entry area with how you have used the columns looks very great! The flowers and plants are pretty near the front door. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the Chapel! It looks great that there is a cloak room! Very nice bridal room for sims to prepare to get married. They will enjoy using the vanity table to do their makeup. It is great that there are double stoves in the kitchen to prepare food for the wedding reception. The wedding reception hall is very nice! It looks very nice how the blue tables and white chairs have been set up for sims to enjoy eating meals at. The type of dining seats used looks very nice. The long bridal dining table is a nice touch. The blue flowers look pretty on the table. Sims will enjoy having food and drink from the fountain . Very nice wedding ceremony area! The seats for the wedding guests look nice how they are angled there. The podium is a nice touch under the arch. Sims will enjoy the background music of the grand piano music during the wedding. The blossoms are nice touches there beside the seats. It is great that there is a photo Studio nook area set up for wedding photos. The greenery backdrop looks very nice. Sims will have fun dancing to the dj booth outdoors after the ceremony and reception!
    It is a very nice modern wedding venue :)
    NEW APARTMENT RENO!! :smile:

18 Culpepper House - #thebristolsimmer #18culpepperhouse

8KXELYu.jpg
    E8oQEiw.jpg
    4XcQS9p.jpg
    xb20T2R.jpg
    mtxP9bN.jpg
    TxB50KL.png
    AebQhrh.jpg

Enjoy! :) xoxo
    The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg
    NEW BUILD

The Dreamwood One: UNFURNISHED - Can be found on the gallery #thebristolsimmer #thedreamwoodone

3 Bed, 3 bathroom. Comes with fitted kitchen and bathrooms. Modern finish throughout!

lRWTm5f.jpg
    jETIVc8.jpg
    ECvSeKp.jpg
    hvi7iSA.jpg
    5IAjWCW.jpg

Furnished version coming soon!

Have a happy day! xoxo :smile:

68OUgVc.jpg
    The renovation of 18 Culpepper apartment looks very nice! :) The wooden flooring looks great! Nice music area for sims to enjoy playing the keyboard. The patterned rug looks nice under the dining table and the blue flowers are a pretty touch on the table top for sims to when dining. The black and white colours of the curtains look nice. Very nice light filled tv watching alcove ! Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa of the stools watching tv with sunshine coming in through the windows. They will have fun karaokeing! Very nice study and art nook! The photos of the sims on the desk wall are special for sims to see as they sit at the desk table using the computer. They will enjoy painting on the easel whilst listening to radio music. The bar stool counter in the kitchen looks great! The candles are a nice touch on the bedside table. The blue wall texture in the bedroom looks nice.
    The exterior design and layout of The Dreamwood One looks very great! :) It is a very nice modern build! The textures of the exterior walls look very nice together. The raised plant boxes lining the edges of the front pathway, and in the back areas of the build look very nice! The design of the outdoors dining and living area patio looks so nice! The roof covered BBQ and bar stool counter nook looks great! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food in the sunshine at the dining table. They will have fun swimming in the pool. Very nice layout of the interior. Simmers will enjoy downloading the home and furnishing it to suit their sims family.
    The builds are very nice! :)
    Thanks @rosemow ! I'm waiting for my Legacy Sim, Gabby, to earn enough to buy this house! Then she'll decorate and furnish! :)

68OUgVc.jpg
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    Dreamwood one is gorgeous! I love that pool area outside! Love how the green walled in hedge help define areas, and it makes that entry look so nice. I have a Sim or two that would love this :) Look forward to a furnished version!
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    edited March 2017
    The Dreamwood One: FURNISHED

3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
    Living room w/study nook
    Dining room w/skill room
    Galley Kitchen w/ open pantry
    Outdoor seating w/ BBQ, pool & hot tub

EDIT: Most of my house builds are player friendly - which means, You should be able to click on your most needed objects and see everything that has importance without turning the camera around the house. This houses' camera view is from the back.. I hope that makes sense and that helps! :)

Really hope you enjoy! If you want to download this house, you can find it under #thebristolsimmer #thedreamwoodone :)

8KRX8Fu.jpg
    dmpnjeD.jpg
    bEu2fvT.jpg
    [Driveway for your non-existant cars...] :smiley:
    y84h0gV.jpg
    dOECI6x.jpg
    J1vbwrD.jpg
    Zc0B6Vx.jpg
    eaEQT1V.png
    9UVeXhQ.jpg
    Master Bedroom
    q9yN6zw.jpg
    Bedroom Two
    rJ8XoIu.jpg
    Bedroom Three
    9RCB2mH.png
    aWlERGi.jpg
    fLYdQo8.jpg
    X8prV0h.jpg

Probably too many screenshots.. but oh well! :)

Have a happy day everyone! :) xoxo
    Post edited by TheBristolSimmer on

68OUgVc.jpg
  • NinnsterNinnster Posts: 1,215 Member
    @TheBristolSimmer Yay, you furnished it! I LOVE your sense of style. I can appreciate many different styles, but this type of modern style is my personal favorite :) Love the colors, that burgundy bedroom for example looks so good! So simple, but you can do so much just with a few well placed furniture and the right colors :)

I also love the added wedding photos found around the place. That really is the icing on the cake. It's like I'm at the local real estate agent looking at the listings... haha. This could be one of them!

I love it :heart: I'm heading over to the gallery to snag this one!

Amazing home, well done :)
    OriginID: Ninnster

My Sims 4 Twitter
    My Sims 4 Showcase
    My Sims 4 Gallery

#EAGameChanger

"Creativity is intelligence having fun"
    @Laebeth So glad you like it! This is pretty much a dream home for me to! I'm a bit of a neat freak so I do go for the tidy look! :)
    Thanks for downloading! :) xoxo

68OUgVc.jpg
    The furnished version of Dreamwood One is very nice! :) I have posted earlier about the exterior of the home and the outdoors areas. The modern exterior design of the home looks very nice! Nice hot tub nook for sims to enjoy resting in the tub. It looks nice how it is placed in the pool area. The driveway and trellis covered car port looks great! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room area is very nice! The plants and candles are very nice touches on the shelves in this room and in each of the rooms in the home. The pictures on the walls there and in the dining room and kitchen are very special personal touches! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there, watching tv with sunshine coming in through the windows. The study desk nook looks great! Sims will enjoy siting at the desk table using the computer. Nice music nook in the dining room. Sims will enjoy playing the keyboard and guitar there, or enjoy listening to the music being played whilst dining at the table. The candles look pretty on the table! Nice windows art nook corner for sims to enjoy painting on the easel with sunshine coming in through the windows onto them. The patterned floor rugs add a nice look to the rooms. Sims will enjoy looking out through the kitchen windows whilst waiting for meals to cook. The shelving alcove with the cake display item and teabags looks great! The wall pattern in the master bedroom gives a nice look to the room. The shelving nook in the room looks very nice!
    It is a very nice modern home :)
    edited May 2017
    I'M BACK!!! :smiley:

New Apartment build!

17 Culpepper House: Small family apartment

2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Kitchen/Dining, Living room, Study area, Creative area.

I normally don't use much of moveobjects on, but this time decided to just go with it! I hope you enjoy! You can find it on the gallery if you want to download it :) #thebristolsimmer #17culpepperhouse

NwuhMH9.jpg
    azcCekJ.jpg
    7zMjLhS.jpg
    sOmNwmy.jpg
    lj74649.jpg
    MH9ar1r.jpg
    nXianxn.jpg
    41ImcM2.jpg
    FH66iMJ.jpg

xoxo

68OUgVc.jpg
    The Apartmebt is very nice! :) Very nice layout and furnishing of the room! The music and liibrary nook looks so nice! The bookshelves look very nice how they are placed against the wall and the keyboard looks great placed into the bookcase wall! The enlarged honeycomb shelving above the bookshelves looks very nice! It is a nice how the towels are poisitioed at different levels on the bathroom wall. Very nice cream colour scheme of the single bedttoom. It looks great how you used moo and combined the iirems with the dresser! The books and folded clothes are a nice touch on the dresser. Very nice study room. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book. The buttterflies wall picture is pretty in the room! Very nice layout of the master bedroom. The greenery looks very nice on the bedhead wall. The open plan layiout of the kitchen and dining area looks very nice. It looks very nice how the mirrors have been used there! The blue colour of the walls looks calming and restful for sims to see whilst dining at the table. The hanging plants wall decor is a nice touch there. The black stove placed between the white counters looks very stylish! The fruit bowl is a nice home touch on the kitchen counter. Very nice tv watching area! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv programs. It looks very mice how the cabinets have been placed there, to create the tv nook. The plants are very nice touches of nature in the room,
    The build is very nice! :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    The Apartmebt is very nice! :) Very nice layout and furnishing of the room! The music and liibrary nook looks so nice! The bookshelves look very nice how they are placed against the wall and the keyboard looks great placed into the bookcase wall! The enlarged honeycomb shelving above the bookshelves looks very nice! It is a nice how the towels are poisitioed at different levels on the bathroom wall. Very nice cream colour scheme of the single bedttoom. It looks great how you used moo and combined the iirems with the dresser! The books and folded clothes are a nice touch on the dresser. Very nice study room. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book. The buttterflies wall picture is pretty in the room! Very nice layout of the master bedroom. The greenery looks very nice on the bedhead wall. The open plan layiout of the kitchen and dining area looks very nice. It looks very nice how the mirrors have been used there! The blue colour of the walls looks calming and restful for sims to see whilst dining at the table. The hanging plants wall decor is a nice touch there. The black stove placed between the white counters looks very stylish! The fruit bowl is a nice home touch on the kitchen counter. Very nice tv watching area! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa watching tv programs. It looks very mice how the cabinets have been placed there, to create the tv nook. The plants are very nice touches of nature in the room,
    The build is very nice! :)

Thenk you @rosemow ! :smile:

68OUgVc.jpg
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    You have a beautiful showcase with gorgeous builds! Love your latest apartment with your fabulous moo work! Love the L-shaped sofa and awesome built-ins for the tv. Awesome use of space! :smile:
    You have a beautiful showcase with gorgeous builds! Love your latest apartment with your fabulous moo work! Love the L-shaped sofa and awesome built-ins for the tv. Awesome use of space! :smile:

Thank you @WrathofCath ! :)

68OUgVc.jpg
    I'm back with a brand new build! It's been a long time, but got back into my building mojo! I'm also expecting twins so, you know, priorities!! :smiley: Hope you enjoy this new build! This home was built for my current household, The Coffmans. They can be found on the gallery to. xoxo

The Coffman One: FURNISHED

3/4 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, Gym.

CbFRMWs.jpg
    OvptCo7.jpg

Living room
    dMxQw5P.jpg

Study
    tbtWlU2.jpg

Kitchen
    qLZRTLu.jpg

Dining
    kzRR3CV.jpg

Bathroom
    rypFaw7.jpg

Master bedroom
    y4Bnrzi.jpg

Spare bedroom/guest room/childrens room
    2wCKodK.jpg

Gym
    rpx5NQz.jpg

Outdoor area
    TAZnSxS.jpg

Floor plan
    EzUqu5x.png
    GmZeqik.jpg
    nvei5vh.jpg
    Ld3XWcE.jpg

The Coffmans :smile:

0ag2MbE.png
    tZXBeLy.jpg
    DpJmCMI.jpg

Have a happy day everyone! xoxo :smile:

68OUgVc.jpg
    Congratulations that you are expecting twins! <3 That is so exciting and special!
    The Coffmans are very nice sims :) It is a special picture of him kneeling down and proposing on the beach <3 Their home is very nice! Very nice exterior design of the home! The large glass windows look very nice, creating a nice light filled home for sims to enjoy looking out at the views. Very nice wrap around wooden flooring porch! The large greeen plants look very nice on the edges of the porch and on the exterior walls. Very nice greenery covered trellis roofing on the upper balcony! The skylight roofing glass tiling looks so nice over the room areas in the home! Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofas there, watching tv and chatting. It is nice that there is a study room, with the computer facing the windows so sunshine can come onto the sim whilst using the computer at the desk. Very nice design of the kitchen! It is great that there are double stoves there! The brick wall texture looks nice. The candles and plants on the wall shelves are calming and nice nature touches there. The island sink counter looks great! Very nice sunny and light filled dining nook! Sims will have very nice views of the outdoors whilst enjoy eating meals there! The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the table. It is great that there is a gym room in the home, for sims to enjoy using the fitness equipment to keep fit. The white colour scheme looks very effective and nice! The outdoors area looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting around the firepit toasting food and keeping warm. They will have fun playing basketball! It is great that they can enjoy doing art work on the mural.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    New builds can be found on my gallery page! Our twins arrived early but are now strong healthy babies chomping down on their first foods! Thanks for all your support. I'm excited to get my hands on Seasons soon and get into building! xoxo <3

68OUgVc.jpg
    Congratulations on the birth of your new little twins ! :) That is such special news to hear! <3 Sending hugs to your new little babies <3
    edited January 2022

NEW BUILD on the gallery - username TheBristolSimmer #thebristolsimmer. :) Hi everyone!!! Long time no foruming!! :)

The Spice Market Warehouse: Apartment build, along with the option to change the lot type to a gym, cafe or nightclub! Below are some screenshots of the fully furnished apartment, very industrial/modern! Enjoy! :) xoxo

Floorplan
    1F9Ihr4.png

Entry Way/Dining
    zAkJS4b.png

vguxsYx.png

Oedpcrb.png

Kitchen/Breakfast Bar
    xIvWATi.png

xG0eLQx.png

h8oU7rO.png

VqmBPmC.png

wygbhK1.png

Bedroom
    8raAQhO.png

2OwF8Rc.png

T7HHFaq.png

Living Area
    pUHEHi1.png

zxFEjGc.png

Qj56F8R.png

Bathroom
    BXDwDi9.png

bSBaePo.png
    Post edited by TheBristolSimmer on

68OUgVc.jpg
    The Spice Market Warehouse is a lovely industrial style apartment! :) The open plan layout, furnishing of each area and the warm brick wall texture are lovely! Very nice wood texture of the furniture, and the industrial style windows are very nice. The candles are pretty on the dining table. The design of the kitchen area is very nice! The double stovetops nook is great! The wall utensils, aprons , cake/bread stand, fruit bowl,knives, bottles and scales are nice kitchen touches. The laundry nook is great! Very nice sunken curved sofa sitting area to enjoy watching tv. The bedroom is lovely! Very nice study desk area to enjoy using the computer.
    The furnishing of the apartment is lovely! :)