Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    edited August 2017
    @Sandraelle

Just so you know I took a chance on being able to download once upon a tide from your sims 3 studio just now and I was lucky I got it downloaded and appearing in my IP world tomorrow :) On the resort front I think I am going to get my sims to buy it/run it because they spend so much time there anyway and even though they cannot have a VIP room if memory serves they can stay in the tower... I think this is another one of those occasions I need to find a mod :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @Sandraelle

Just so you know I took a chance on being able to download once upon a tide from your sims 3 studio just now and I was lucky I got it downloaded and appearing in my IP world tomorrow :) On the resort front I think I am going to get my sims to buy it/run it because they spend so much time there anyway and even though they cannot have a VIP room if memory serves they can stay in the tower... I think this is another one of those occasions I need to find a mod :)

Ok great! I haven't deleted it yet from my studio as my requester hasn't seen it yet. Whenever she has it, I plan on re-uploading it when the Exchange is fixed. Are you going to place it on the island lot or on another lot? I think it will still work ok on another lot as well that faces the ocean, it just won't have that great of a curb appeal from the road, lol.

So glad that your sims are spending so much time at that resort. Yeah it's kind of a shame that they can't choose the VIP rooms to stay in when they check in. Have fun with it!

Hi @Sandraelle

No your build is going into the lot it was made for however if I can find other spots to put it in I will I think it would be lovely in ST as well. As for the Resort it's only when our playable Sims buy the resort they suddenly cannot sleep in the VIP rooms i suppose it's because it's now their business instead of their vacation :) That's why I said I will be off on a mod search to see if I can change that as it is annoying sending them to the tower all the time.. :)
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    Hi @Sandraelle

No your build is going into the lot it was made for however if I can find other spots to put it in I will I think it would be lovely in ST as well. As for the Resort it's only when our playable Sims buy the resort they suddenly cannot sleep in the VIP rooms i suppose it's because it's now their business instead of their vacation :) That's why I said I will be off on a mod search to see if I can change that as it is annoying sending them to the tower all the time.. :)

Ok gotcha....If you find a mod for that, let me know please. :smiley:
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Once Upon A Tide is absolutely stunning Ms Sandy!! Adore all the wicker. Color palette is perfect. Love! Love! Love!
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    Cassee wrote: »
    Once Upon A Tide is absolutely stunning Ms Sandy!! Adore all the wicker. Color palette is perfect. Love! Love! Love!

Aww, so nice of you to visit @Cassee! And thank you, I'm glad you like this house. :)
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    illusie wrote: »
    @Sandraelle, Once upon a tide is beautiful! I love it :) When can I move in? ;)

@illusie, thank you very much! Pack your stuff, it's available now! Lol

Haha. Yay! I better start packing then ;)
    edited February 15
    FYI -- "Once Upon a Tide" is now available for download.

DOWNLOAD HERE
    PICTURE TOUR

HPB5wWu.jpg

More information: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15955048/#Comment_15955048
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Yep! So happy this is finally up! Love the bed pillows! I can't believe I missed them the first time! <3 The kids rooms and nursery are just so adorable! <3
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Yeppers, now everyone can download this wonderful home. Well done Sandy :smiley:
    @romagi1 , Thanks Rox, and too funny about you missing the bed pillows the first time. I'm glad that you think the kids rooms look good since I struggled with the gender neutral thing. :)<3

@rosemow, thanks Rose! Yes, it's a relief that they got the Exchange working again. <3:)

@soocoolsim , thanks Paula! :)<3
  • creativemetaphorcreativemetaphor Posts: 1,543 Member
    Once Upon a Tide - LOVE the name, and it's a beautiful house to match!
    Once Upon a Tide - LOVE the name, and it's a beautiful house to match!

@creativemetaphor , Thank you so much! And I can thank my friend @romagi1 for the name idea, she was the one that suggested it. :smile:
    edited April 2018
    CASA BLANCA, 40X40 residential lot, built at 74 Pleasant View Road in Lucky Palms 9/17/17

Casa Blanca was a DNA request for @StephSteb. It features 3 Bedrooms, 3-1/2 baths, a sunken living room with fireplace, open kitchen with island, breakfast nook, bar, and pantry, a formal dining room, an office, a master suite with private hot tub, a butler's bedroom with private bath and patio, a gender neutral child's bedroom with private bath, a front yard courtyard with fountain, 2-car garage, laundry room, a spacious patio with built-in BBQ kitchen and pizza oven, a rock waterfall pool, a fishing pond and a children's play area.

(See full request here.)

CO6naUm.jpg

HERE'S A FEW PICTURES....but be sure to check out the full album link above for all the pics.
    EDEcvxG.jpg
    MfX34Ca.jpg
    Mt7wAsy.jpg
    QSdGjEQ.jpg
    4TG6A6F.jpg
    WoMkOTN.jpg
    2HCycCE.jpg
    8roTZvg.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,567 Member
    The exterior design and the layout of Casa Blanca is very nice! :) The home suits Lucky Palms very well. Very nice front courtyard! The fountain looks nice there and very nice sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting in the sunshine. Very nice front entrance area to the home! The texture of the entrance looks very nice, and complements well with the white colour of the other exterior walls. Very nice back patio areas! The outdoors kitchen alcove with the BBQ and wood stove oven looks great! Sims will enjoy cooking meals outdoors , and eating them at the umbrella covered table in the outside air. Very nice sunken swimming pool area! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing poolside on the loungers. The orange flowers and the rock waterfall look very pretty! It is great that there is a fishing pond in the build! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The sunken living room looks very nice! Sims will sitting there chatting with the fireplace keeping the room warm . Very nice design of the kitchen and windows breakfast nook! The stove and bar stool counter is great! Sims will enjoy dining at the breakfast nook table with sunlight coming in through the windows. The curtains used in the rooms give a very nice look to the rooms! It is nice that there is a formal dining room. The flowers on the table and corner nook, and the fruit wall and monte vista pictures are special touches for sims to look as they enjoy dining there. The blue colour of the office wall and the paintings on it looks so nice! Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The wardrobe, hot tub and walk in closet areas in the master bedroom ensuite is so very nice! Very nice blue and white colour scheme of the kids bedroom and bathroom. It is nice that there is a butlers bedroom and bathroom in the home.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Just love the teal you used on the exterior, decor and pool wall! I always love how you put colors and patterns together and you've worked your magic in this home too!
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Awesome home Sandy. Ditto to what Rox said about the colours. I just went through your picture thread and was amazed by the details shown in the walkthrough. Cute idea to put the shelf near the window. I especially love the sunken and surrounding common areas. Well done! Rec'd :smiley:
    rosemow wrote: »
    The exterior design and the layout of Casa Blanca is very nice! :) The home suits Lucky Palms very well. Very nice front courtyard! The fountain looks nice there and very nice sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting in the sunshine. Very nice front entrance area to the home! The texture of the entrance looks very nice, and complements well with the white colour of the other exterior walls. Very nice back patio areas! The outdoors kitchen alcove with the BBQ and wood stove oven looks great! Sims will enjoy cooking meals outdoors , and eating them at the umbrella covered table in the outside air. Very nice sunken swimming pool area! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing poolside on the loungers. The orange flowers and the rock waterfall look very pretty! It is great that there is a fishing pond in the build! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The sunken living room looks very nice! Sims will sitting there chatting with the fireplace keeping the room warm . Very nice design of the kitchen and windows breakfast nook! The stove and bar stool counter is great! Sims will enjoy dining at the breakfast nook table with sunlight coming in through the windows. The curtains used in the rooms give a very nice look to the rooms! It is nice that there is a formal dining room. The flowers on the table and corner nook, and the fruit wall and monte vista pictures are special touches for sims to look as they enjoy dining there. The blue colour of the office wall and the paintings on it looks so nice! Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The wardrobe, hot tub and walk in closet areas in the master bedroom ensuite is so very nice! Very nice blue and white colour scheme of the kids bedroom and bathroom. It is nice that there is a butlers bedroom and bathroom in the home.
    It is a very nice home! :)

Thank you Rose! You always notice everything and I truly appreciate your detailed comments. Thanks for visiting!
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Just love the teal you used on the exterior, decor and pool wall! I always love how you put colors and patterns together and you've worked your magic in this home too!

Thanks Rox, you are too sweet! I happen to love that teal color too.
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Awesome home Sandy. Ditto to what Rox said about the colours. I just went through your picture thread and was amazed by the details shown in the walkthrough. Cute idea to put the shelf near the window. I especially love the sunken and surrounding common areas. Well done! Rec'd :smiley:

Thank you Paula. I haven't made too many sunken living rooms before, but I did like this one because it is really open and can be accessed from both sides. Are you talking about the shelf above the kitchen windows?
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

@Sandraelle , Casa Blanca is gorgeous! A white pearl! You captured so very well the Spanish style! <3
  • luvalphvleluvalphvle Posts: 1,545 Member
    edited September 2017
    @Sandraelle

Downloaded and rec..

Casa Blanca is stunning I love all the attention to detail and the colours you have used throughout. The barbecue/pool area is beautiful and I love that little path around the side of the house with a pond..Your build is making me want to fire up Lucky Palms and play :)

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Casa Blanca is just Gorgeous @Sandraelle! Beautiful, beautiful landscaping and such a pretty home! :blush:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top