Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to delete an activity from our profile

I finally found where to post my issue lol ok so i realized that I can't delete activities on my profile. Is there a way? I mean I like to change my avatar a LOT but don't want to fulfill my wall with my changed avatars *sigh*

Comments

• Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    We can't. They periodically seem to delete everything on our page - but did not give us a way to do it - last I knew.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• FurkeanFurkean Posts: 177 Member
    Thank you but is there a certain period of time?
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    If you should end up having a lot avatar changes on your page and you want them gone, you could ask SimGuruDrake or maybe EA_Mage or EA_Spectre to clean your wall of them... :)
    lisasc360 wrote: »
    If you should end up having a lot avatar changes on your page and you want them gone, you could ask SimGuruDrake or maybe EA_Mage or EA_Spectre to clean your wall of them... :)

Would they do that for me tho I mean I don't want to bother anyone if they will be gone in a period of time as @Writin_Reg says.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    Furkean wrote: »
    lisasc360 wrote: »

Would they do that for me tho I mean I don't want to bother anyone if they will be gone in a period of time as @Writin_Reg says.

I'm pretty sure that they would do that for anyone who ask them to remove uwanted things from the page that we can't remove ourselves. I've seen others also tellng other members to ask the Sim staff members to clear their walls of the avatar notices. I'm not sure how long it takes for stuff to just disappear from our walls as I haven't had the issue of my wall being wiped clean like others have experienced. So it might be best to ask SimGuruDrake and the others that I mentioned just in case the stuff on your wall doesn't disappear on it's own even.
    I'll try that thank you.
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Furkean wrote: »
    Thank you but is there a certain period of time?

For me, I think it was a year but I could be wrong.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    I can "clear" notes I have put on my page but not the avatars directly. I've got three and feel your pain. I did have some success going back to the green plumbob and leaving the page between new avatars instead of "changing" so the changes didn't appear on the activity page.

I'm sure I should actually have four there and one is missing, (the bush denoting the hidden route on a Windenburg lot), so something worked sometime.
  • VinceVince Posts: 88 Member
    Hi!

Sorry to dig up this thread but,
    Does anyone have the answer on how we can erase our profile activities, please?
    I don't even know how to contact a SimGuru..

Thanks, o:)
    Nothing is more important than empathy.
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    Vince wrote: »
    Hi!

Hello @Vince
    If you are wanting to delete the changes to your Avi picture, you can’t do that yourself, but you could send a pm to either Ea_Mai or EA_Rtas asking if they could delete them
    Messages on your wall get deleted automatically after 60 days .
  • VinceVince Posts: 88 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Vince wrote: »
    Hi!

Hello @Vince
    If you are wanting to delete the changes to your Avi picture, you can’t do that yourself, but you could send a pm to either Ea_Mai or EA_Rtas asking if they could delete them
    Messages on your wall get deleted automatically after 60 days .

Hello @rosemow !

Thank you for your answer.
    I'll wait 60 days.
    I don't want to bother the staff for a personal whim. o:)
    Nothing is more important than empathy.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,907 Member
    Also if you want to get rid of your messages go to Your Profile page click on the message and look on the right for the delete message asterisk and click yes and also delete all the messages below the same way to clear everything except Avatars.