Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Robinson Collaborative Legacy OFFICIAL THREAD [2.0]

Comments

• SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    @Rainydayz179: XD lol. How many siblings does she have?
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    @Rainydayz179: XD lol. How many siblings does she have?

I thought you knew? There's three. A boy and two girls.
    I've decided to take Heaven out of this one. Maybe next gen? I took @allysimbuilds advice and took a closer look at Didrik's daughters and realized one of them is really cute. <3
  • allysimbuildsallysimbuilds Posts: 422 Member
    @Rainydayz179 Didrik had a cute daughter? Woah, now!!! I thought he had "interesting" taste in women? Guess it goes to show us: you can't judge a sim's genetics based on their looks?
    @Rainydayz179 Didrik had a cute daughter? Woah, now!!! I thought he had "interesting" taste in women? Guess it goes to show us: you can't judge a sim's genetics based on their looks?

Guess who's daughter it is!!! :D
    Alrighty guys, now that we're done with the million birthdays and weddings it's time to start gen two! For those of you that remember me mentioning someone getting eaten by a cowplant, this is the chapter!

Chapter 2.4: Gen 2 Truly Begins

08-07-17_11-09-56c2a0am.jpg?w=460&h=260&crop=1
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    edited August 2017
    On the sims.com's blog they feature simguruDuke so his picture popped up every time I opened Origin. He's a handsome guy so I thought why not make him as one of our shared loves :D

Here is the picture of him from the interview.

dwhjQ3T.jpg

And here is my version of him

5U8RRwd.png

You can download him here or search or tags #robingenes or #collablegacyloves
    If you want to read the interview with him it's here.
    Post edited by swcheppes on
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    @swcheppes Thats hilarious! I think you did a great job! I'll be sure to use him at some point!
    LadyLana1 wrote: »
    @swcheppes Thats hilarious! I think you did a great job! I'll be sure to use him at some point!

Thanks. I think I'm using him for my first heir once they age up from toddler :D
    suRdkSd.jpg
    @swcheppes You did a really good job! I think I saw that article after it was posted on Twitter.
    Soooo guess what guys??? It's almost heir poll time!!! I'm thinking about leaving pictures out this time. The girls already have 3 suitors and they've just aged to teen. Their brother Trey will be getting married and moving out as soon as he completes his aspiration. Such exciting stuff! If I get much farther ahead in play than my written posts I'll probably start posting two a day for awhile.
    Oooh heir polls! I've never ever done any myself...should I? I can't for the love of sims remember what your girls are named anymore as my head is filled with characters from your ambrosia and heart &soul challenge lol. Will have to reread @Rainydayz179
    Oooh heir polls! I've never ever done any myself...should I? I can't for the love of sims remember what your girls are named anymore as my head is filled with characters from your ambrosia and heart &soul challenge lol. Will have to reread @Rainydayz179

I love doing heir polls! I started doing them in my Random Legacy. I did one in my Whim Challenge too. No need to re-read Robinsons. These girls aren't even in the published chapters yet, lol. That's so cool that you're reading ambrosia and Heart & Soul. I'm so proud of those but they're soooo much work that I rarely have the energy for to pre-write chapters anymore.
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Good afternoon, friends! I played a lot yesterday so I should be responsible and write up what I've got.

That cowplant must be bugged and I'm wondering how much time I've wasted waiting for it. Eli drank TWO youth potions but she finally got that cowplant. I'll think up a name for it while I write.

@Rainydayz179 Heaven can wait then (ha, isn't that a tv show?). It took forever but I finally paired her up with the last son. He's an adult but better late than never, LOL.

@swcheppes The gallery link didn't work for me so I'll have to grab Duke in game. :)

@LadyLana1 Do an heir poll!! They are so fun!!!
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
    Alrighty guys! It is time. I'm not even going to comment so I won't sway your votes one way or the other!

Robinson Legacy Gen 3 Heir Poll!

08-09-17_2-36-07c2a0pm.jpg?w=460&h=260&crop=1
    Meggles wrote: »
    Heaven can wait then (ha, isn't that a tv show?). It took forever but I finally paired her up with the last son. He's an adult but better late than never, LOL.

I was curious so I looked it up. It was a movie about a football player that died too soon and came back as a millionaire or something, lol.
    @Meggles the link should work now. I had to take him off and edit something before putting back on the gallery.
    suRdkSd.jpg
    Wow, no landslide victory in the heir poll this time. Right now it's tied 4 and 4! :D
    @Rainydayz179 now you got 5 and 4 ;-)
    For all of you who do the poll thingy.... How on earth do you handle other people choosing for your game? I mean, I almost always exactly know who I want to let take over the reigns. Fe generation 2 I already had a story in mind and there is one girl that would exactly be able to follow my story line. Why would I give that out of hand so I gotta be creative again finding a new story for a different heir?
    For all of you who do the poll thingy.... How on earth do you handle other people choosing for your game? I mean, I almost always exactly know who I want to let take over the reigns. Fe generation 2 I already had a story in mind and there is one girl that would exactly be able to follow my story line. Why would I give that out of hand so I gotta be creative again finding a new story for a different heir?

Thanks for the vote! Personally, my play style in this challenge has very little "story" to it. It's more commentary. In this second generation that I'm playing now Cassie was voted heir and she was the one that had kids but I have to admit I prefer her sister and husband more a lot of the time. Not that I would have rather had Kenzie have the kids though! It worked out well. When everyone was voting on this one I was relieved that Cassie won. I'd liked her more back then, lol.

As to the third that everyone is voting on now... At the moment I don't have a preference for the girls. Both of them recently aged up. I think one of them would be more fun to play but that doesn't necessarily mean she should be the baby mamma either. I'm conflicted. Luckily they're both friends with the boys and when I find out who the heir is I can steer her towards the guy I have picked out (Moose!) and the other girl can choose between Cyrus's twins! Fun! :D

I have no idea if my rambling helped at all.
    @SoulGal7 Have you made an index page for your chapters? I looked on your blog and couldn't find one. I've got links to everyone's stories going into tomorrow's memorial post. I'll check here before it publishes to see if you have one and I just didn't see it.
    I feel like I'm so behind in my legacy since my Elise's kids are still just toddlers lol

Diary of Elise Robinson (Part 4)

ke3CbgFl.png
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited August 2017
    @SoulGal7 Have you made an index page for your chapters? I looked on your blog and couldn't find one. I've got links to everyone's stories going into tomorrow's memorial post. I'll check here before it publishes to see if you have one and I just didn't see it.

@Rainydayz179 - it should be there now. Thanks :) I was working on a chapter, but didn't quite finish to post. Night all.
    swcheppes wrote: »
    I feel like I'm so behind in my legacy since my Elise's kids are still just toddlers lol

Don't feel that way. This is like an open challenge (hopefully) more people will start and then they'll be behind you! ;)
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @Rainydayz179 - it should be there now. Thanks :) I was working on a chapter, but didn't quite finish to post. Night all.

Thanks! I'll hop over there now and change my post. :)