Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Robinson Collaborative Legacy OFFICIAL THREAD [2.0]

Comments

• Options
    StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    LadyLana1 wrote: »
    Omg Adan from Copeland family is soooo cute! Such a shame he is a meanie! And yes I was wondering who Moose was so Ill be sure to go check out the story.
    I also put 2 sims under #robingenes that I really love

Oh, I actually rerolled Adan's traits. Mine had Dance Machine, Outgoing and Music Lover with the Mansion Baron aspiration. Because that one has the same aspiration my spare had and I think a few of the traits too.

@Meggles I'll have to work on Moose in a little bit. I didn't expect to go to the grocery store today but apparently, my son didn't work all day so off I go.
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Next update! Housekeeping
    08-09-17_9-11-43c2a0pm.png?w=1000&h=500&crop=1
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    This looks really neat, but I'm already juggling a legacy and starting a Drifter Challenge soon-ish, so I don't have time to play. I love what everyone else has done so far, though! :)
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • Options
    This looks really neat, but I'm already juggling a legacy and starting a Drifter Challenge soon-ish, so I don't have time to play. I love what everyone else has done so far, though! :)

I know what you mean. Most of my other projects fell to the side once I started this one. Feel free to visit us from time to time though. Maybe one day you can do it. ;)
  • Options
    @Meggles Doesn't this girl look just like Mariko?
    02-07-17_8-47-41c2a0pm.jpg?w=700&h=371

I liked how that hair looked with a hat so I gave her a hat in CAS before I moved her into the other house and married her to the house 005 spare.

married.jpg
  • Options
    @Rainydayz179 She does! They could be sisters!
  • Options
    LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    edited August 2017
    Omg nooooooooooooo :(:D:s risky woohoo of 1% kicking in! I thought I was done for this generation...
  • Options
    swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Omg nooooooooooooo :(:D:s risky woohoo of 1% kicking in! I thought I was done for this generation...

Do you remember where you got the risky woohoo mod? Was it on mod the sims? I feel like I can never find it.
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options

Ack! You poor thing.
    swcheppes wrote: »
    Do you remember where you got the risky woohoo mod? Was it on mod the sims? I feel like I can never find it.

I use the woohoo module of the MC Command Center mod.
  • Options
    @Meggles And anyone else... I aged Moose down to toddler and made him some parents. I also played them for a few minutes and got his mom pregnant with another baby for added fun. Now, the weird thing is I added no CC to any of them but it's flagging it as modded so I can't share the gallery link here. I couldn't remember for the life of me what hashtag we were using and I'd already typed a bunch of stuff so I didn't want to exit out of it so they're under #legacylovescollab or just look for me Rainydayz179. Don't forget to check the include custom content under advanced.

I need him as a child so I guess I'll play them for a bit so if anyone wants I can upload them again when he ages up?
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @Rainydayz179 You're the best!!!!
  • Options
    LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    @swcheppes I indeed used the woohoo setting from MCCC
  • Options
    Meggles wrote: »
    @Rainydayz179 You're the best!!!!

Gee shucks. You're making me blush! o:)
  • Options
    Umm guys? So you know how I made Moose's mom pregnant for fun? Uh...
    08-11-17_6-25-58c2a0pm.jpg

2017-08-11-18_23_03-the-simse284a2-4.jpg
  • Options
    PurplishSimEaterPurplishSimEater Posts: 563 Member
    @Rainydayz179 Karma on three, kids!
    Works in Progress: Fitzgerald Family Fables
    House: Ravenclaw/Pukwudgie | Wand: 12 1/4", Spruce & Phoenix Feather, Hard flexibility | Patronus: Black & White Cat
  • Options
    @Rainydayz179 How dare. :lol:

@PurplishSimEater I didn't realize you had your Harry Potter stuff in your siggy! Me, too! (I think it's still there, loool) Pukwudgie, FTW!
  • Options
    Here is the guy who's genes you may want to add to your legacy ;)

I made him as the love interest for the Berry Challenge I'm doing. But I'm pretty sure he's going to wind up in my Elise legacy too!

His name is Jamie Brute. His aspiration is Master Chef. His traits are Outgoing, Foodie and Vegetarian. In the game I pulled him from he was in the chef career and had a few cooking skill points. I'm not sure if that transferred over. You can download him here.

ai5fqrX.png
    lkzwFSa.png
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Okay peeps Moose as a child is now on the gallery with his brother and sisters as toddlers. No way was I playing them further! So I aged all four of them up. Good enough! :D If you don't want the triplets in your game you could always delete them in CAS. #legacylovescollab It's still flagged as having CC but this time I think I might have missed something since I do have a bunch of toddler CC.
  • Options

I made him as the love interest for the Berry Challenge I'm doing. But I'm pretty sure he's going to wind up in my Elise legacy too!

His name is Jamie Brute. His aspiration is Master Chef. His traits are Outgoing, Foodie and Vegetarian. In the game I pulled him from he was in the chef career and had a few cooking skill points. I'm not sure if that transferred over.

Got him just in case! At least someone remembered the correct hashtag, ugh. Is that CC hair? I don't remember seeing it in game? Do you mind if we age him down when/if we use him?
  • Options
    Nice, @Rainydayz179 ! I'm currently rescuing cute sims resulting from MCCC! Miko Ojo had the CUTEST daughter named Heaven.
  • Options
    And nice @swcheppes !!! I'll download him in a moment!!!
  • Options
    Nice, @Rainydayz179 ! I'm currently rescuing cute sims resulting from MCCC! Miko Ojo had the CUTEST daughter named Heaven.

Wow is she pretty! What's her age?
  • Options

His name is Jamie Brute. His aspiration is Master Chef. His traits are Outgoing, Foodie and Vegetarian. In the game I pulled him from he was in the chef career and had a few cooking skill points. I'm not sure if that transferred over.

Got him just in case! At least someone remembered the correct hashtag, ugh. Is that CC hair? I don't remember seeing it in game? Do you mind if we age him down when/if we use him?

Do with him as you please ;)

It's not custom content it's one of the female hairstyles. I'm a fan of the man bun :p

suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2017

I love her! Can I use her as a girlfriend or spouse for any sons I may have?
    suRdkSd.jpg
  • Options
    Do with him as you please ;)

It's not custom content it's one of the female hairstyles. I'm a fan of the man bun :p

Oh! I swear I don't remember that hair but I'd probably never use it on a girl. If everyone doesn't want to use him for the legacy heirs I'll probaly use him to marry a spare.
    I love her! Can I use her as a girlfriend or spouse for any sons I may have?

I was thinking the same thing.