Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Give me HAIR!

:shock: Seriously... I'm already having major custom content withdrawls from TS2. I'm thinking of checking into rehab soon if I cannot at least get new hairstyles. The hair hostages are forcing me over the edge! :lol:

Comments

• RandomNoirRandomNoir Posts: 191 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Haha I know what you mean I had so much custom content stuff downloaded in the previous sims game
  • Trichinicky1Trichinicky1 Posts: 34 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I know exactly what u mean, its what im missing most.

Everyone looks the same.........Hair says so much about a persons personality, I hate the few styles available, theyre all so mumsy!
  • KiwiLover875KiwiLover875 Posts: 1,865 Member
    edited June 2009
    Oh god.. i know what you guys are going through lol. I was a CC junkie.. i had over 2GB of CC with the sims 2. i loved pegysims hair and a few others haha :P
    tumblr_nbohhmBjJm1r9tnsko1_1280.png
    >>>>Origin ID : BeeFierce <<<<
  • toovivacious4utoovivacious4u Posts: 105 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The color options are fantastic but yes, oh please more hair soon!
  • lmsmbulfroglmsmbulfrog Posts: 793 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Ironically I had NO CC for Sims 2 .. but I totally relate. Through all the EPs and Stuff packs there had ended up being quite a bit of hair in Sims 2 and some very different styles.

I finally recreated my 4 sister (witches in Sims 2) last night for Sims 3 .. and it took forever to settle on the less of all evils for hair because there really was nothing that came close to what they had before.

I swear I'd buy an All Hair Stuff Pack if they would release one!
  • ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited June 2009
    indeed. also former CC junky. cant wait to get my fix heheh.
    i think MOST of my downloads in TS2 was hair. i try not to use the same hairdo twice.. like someone said, the hair makes the character.
  • Lindsay197372Lindsay197372 Posts: 32 Member
    edited June 2009
    I agree I am dying for some gorgeous peggy hair and xmsims hair to mention a few..LOL at the all hair stuff pack!!
    edited June 2009
    I do wonder about the hair though.. i mean i don't wanna assume the worse about EA.. but im wondering if they are gonna screw over players.

What i mean by that is.. lets say the first expansion pack comes out.. and it add only like 3 new hairs.. then Boom in the store.. like 5 brand new hairs.. for sale.

Sure nobody is forcing us to buy the stuff from the store but... i would hate to be teased.. i need my hair lol :D
  • ToffeeandApplesToffeeandApples Posts: 241 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The mens choices are disgusting, all, what, 6 options!?

Im having to settle on hats for the moment :(
  • SpookeSpooke Posts: 174 Member
    edited June 2009
    i know, theres not even a Mafia style (1930's) so i had to shave my head and change color to match the skin to make my guy bald!

*** emo Hair styles, we need Men Hair!
    edited June 2009
    Thats right Spooke! im a guy and i love my hair!
  • sharonannesharonanne Posts: 22 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I do wonder about the hair though.. i mean i don't wanna assume the worse about EA.. but im wondering if they are gonna screw over players.

I wonder about that. I paid something like $40 for Sims 1 then paid 5 times as much for Sims 2 with expansion packs. The store seems like a step in that direction. I'll feel better when I see some free custom content from people not associated with the company.

I miss my custom furniture. It isn't easy to make a modern house with the available options much as I love the customize color function. Let's not even talk about the poor selection of window coverings!

• EafyEafy Posts: 128 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The sims three doesn't have my hair :cry: I might have to cut it into one of those styles so I can finally make me.
    edited June 2009
    and where is the Fauxhawk!? its ever so popular these days (i even have one lol) :mrgreen:
  • mofursmofurs Posts: 87 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Beards are also lacking imo. Aside from the full beard the rest mostly looks like stubble and patches of fuzz. Then there are the thin beards and side burns, would only put those on a creepy slime ball Sim that goes around peeking in windows... :twisted:
  • KayteafaceKayteaface Posts: 180 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The mens choices are disgusting, all, what, 6 options!?

Yeah, they're very disgusting. Kind of pathetic, even.
    I really want the one with the long fringe from TS2 the most :(
  • KayteafaceKayteaface Posts: 180 New Member
    edited June 2009
    mofurs wrote:
    Beards are also lacking imo. Aside from the full beard the rest mostly looks like stubble and patches of fuzz. Then there are the thin beards and side burns, would only put those on a creepy slime ball Sim that goes around peeking in windows... :twisted:

Dude, the stubble doesn't even look like stubble :evil:
  • BD5141BD5141 Posts: 3,044 Member
    edited June 2009
    I do hope they come out with some more hair styles soon, I loved the CC hair that I had in my Sims 2.