Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about Aspirations

So I have a Sim that I am attempting to do all things with (at least all things a female sim can do). I've never fully explored any of the games, and its been really fun having a game where its becomes fresh again. So my sim Georgia has completed 4 of the popularity aspirations (all but the vampire one) and I have just started her on the Nerd Brain aspiration. Some of the aspirations require you to complete different levels of multiple careers. If I she completes careers before starting that aspiration, will the game recognize that the requirement has been fulfilled, or do I need her to complete the career levels while she is on that aspiration? Has anyone else tried this? I'm trying to figure out what order I should have her complete each aspiration.

Comments

• littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    Hmm. I know when I was completing the Renaissance Sim one my sim already had the "connections" reward trait so when she changed careers (and automatically joined in at a higher level) the requirements auto-completed for it. Actually I'm not sure if I'm even helping answer your question but it's late and I haven't had much sleep! :p
    6riwm5.png
  • Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    Hmm. I know when I was completing the Renaissance Sim one my sim already had the "connections" reward trait so when she changed careers (and automatically joined in at a higher level) the requirements auto-completed for it. Actually I'm not sure if I'm even helping answer your question but it's late and I haven't had much sleep! :p

Thank you for replying (: I'm purchasing rewards traits "in order" as they appear in the list! Connections is coming up soon. I chose Nerd Brain next because it didn't require a career, however, she is on level 5 of the Entertainment career/Joker track currently. I guess we will see what happens when she is finished with this aspiration!