Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AlphaFFrog's Attic Of Awesome

Comments

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    action-smiley-031.gif (Big honking hugs) in case you thought a vampire was attacking you.
    I <3 my box and vampire!!!! It is wonderful to have a place to put those lovely hopes and dreams. action-smiley-033.gif Who told you I loved black hair and glowing eyes and hairy chests! ;) Yummy!! :sunglasses: I adore the backstory and will have some fun with that!
    Thanks very much and I will never tell anyone that @alphafen made these just for me. angel-smiley-021.gif

<3<3<3
  • Options
    AlphaFFrogAlphaFFrog Posts: 1,250 Member
    I'm glad your happy with your vampire and friendly non-harmful box <3:star:<3 I appreciate you not telling anyone I did this, as I work hard to not work hard o:) And if people think I'm capable of making an effort they might expect things of me :worried: Like common courtesy! :fearful: And concern for their welfare :weary:

P.S I've had a frightening amount of very pleased comments about my Sims having hairy chests :/ I'll just put you down on my list of "People My Mother Wont Want Me Talking Too" :*
  • Options
    Just wanted to share a pic I took of cousins Trent and Lexie riding the coaster in Dragon Valley. I've enjoyed having my sims explore the park and love, love, love that you put stuff in for babies and toddlers so they don't have to stay home with a sitter!

24172523309_ff7f020e6d_c.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Oh my goshness!! :o

That is an amazing awesome picture! :hushed: Thank you so much for sharing!! <3 I love to see a build used and enjoyed by someone!! :love: It makes me so happy that I've added some use or pleasure to someone's game :blush:

P.S I stole the great kids area idea :no_mouth: Credit goes to @Catdog123 and the very creative coaster Cascade Falls but shhhh don't tell Catdog I stole it >:) The art of thievery is in discretion :innocent: ..... and not accidentally nametagging the person you stole from :*
  • Options
    Wow....if you keep saying such nice things I might think you no longer have a :heartbreak: with me. My Sims and I truly :heart: the lot. Your heart will swell close to bursting when you see the Vampire family added to my game. I hope to work on them today.

lol....I think you stole it from me....subliminally. o:) I go in and change all the festival lots and add kid stuff to them since most of them don't even have a kid/toddler/baby area. Those silly dev's and their disfavor of the young ones. :s

oooOOOooo I just checked out @catdog123 and the coaster Cascade Falls. Awesome! Snagged it on my fav's B) for when and if I finish my vacation world. I like that rustic look to it.

• Options
    Toddler/baby provision is awful on community lots. I am still traumatised by the first time I saw a sim put their child down in the snow :neutral: I've seen horror movies less brutal :/

I wish to establish that I am in no way curious about your intriguing vampire family of mystery in all their mysterious sounding awesome :hushed:

How can I forgive you when you threaten to burst my heart!!? :worried: And what liar told you I even had one!? :scream:
  • Options
    JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    This attic is covered in dust. :mask: Oh where have you been AlphaFen? Not in the attic, it seems.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    You didn't expect me to clean did you!? :worried: What else are easily manipulated friends for :kissing_heart:

I've been in my other attic o:) The one where I hide the philosophers stone, the lost city of Atlantis and much more importantly....

.... all the good biscuits >:)
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Ooh, Rufus Sinclair !!! Definitely the eyes have it B)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    JemliaJemlia Posts: 255 Member
    I suppose I could move in here since you're never here any more. You wouldn't be able to find me for minion duties either since you've long forgotten about this place. It would be like one of those stories when a family discovers that some stranger has been living in their attic for months and no one knew. ;)<3<3
  • Options
    CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    *packs suitcase and moves into attic of awesome with Jemlia*
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I'm such a slow and lazy builder and for a long long while didn't have the time to build :/ Just need a competition or some such to drive me to heights of hare-brained overreaching genius B)

@Jemlia @CandySims14 FYI I will charge you both exorbitant rent o:)
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    Build and Share monthly challenge! Build a three bed, 2 bath home to an Autumn theme this month on a 20x30 I believe for $83,117. :)
  • Options
    @Ciane lovely to see you here! I follow the Build and Share Challenge mainly via your posts about it on the Sims 3 page and I was going to this months as it didn't seem too big or complex for me (it takes me a while to do one small house) but when I saw it was August rather than Autumn (I had so many autumnal cliché ideas to inflict :'( ) and I drew a complete blank :s

But then the gift exchange popped up!! Which I've seen you've joined too, I love your builds they're to such a professional standard and I learn something new everytime you upload. Anyhoo I haven't been able to do one for ages so I've started prepping me a letter for that instead...if they'll have me ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Super awesomesauce, @AlphaFen. You know they'll have you! And, blush at all those compliments. My idea of August was simply escaping the heat to a summer house on the beach. I like your idea of an Autumn build. I love the rich leaf-turning colors and crunch of fall!
  • Options
    A beach house is a great idea! Very summery, mind you a lot representing the August we're having now would be called Puddle Pond :#

Anyhoo I'm very interested to see what people's different interpretations of August are all I can think of is a beach hut which is like a beach house only more hut like :*
  • Options
    I like that. Very Polynesian! Use lots of Tiki stuff! And add lots of fun outdoor stuff like the gnubb set and tiki lights! :)
  • Options
    I mean those little huts the ones that look like a little colourful shed on the beach for changing and relaxing in private rather than tiki style. Polynesian style is a good idea though, especially with the gnubb set!

Tis all theoretical anyway as I'm saving my energy for the exchange, my limits are one building challenge at a time and the start of the exchange is so close (YAY). Mind you if my buddy asks for anything beach themed at least I'm already prepped with ideas :p
  • Options
    Oh, I do like the little changing hut idea: Sleeping on a towel. Rack of clothes in the hut. A fire pit. A boat pulled ashore. A stereo blasting. Maybe a portable easel or a guitar. An outdoor shower. Awesome idea! So glad one of us thought of that.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Name: Bauhaus Blue
    Cost: 16,357
    Lot Size: 25x25
    CC/CAP/Spawners:Nada/None/Zero
    Reason for downloading:For Ciane as part of the Sweet Simtemper Gift Exchange
    Modern Style: Exterior: Bauhaus, Interior: Explosion in a blue Slurpee factory
    Description:
    Bertie Blue, rascal, playboy and all round bee’s knees needed a place of his own B) So in 1923 he built Bauhaus Blue a place where a young cove could compliment a girl’s comely bob in peace. Somehow this one bed starter, now with a refitted modern interior, survived Bertie, his parties and at least three of his wives but it’s starting to feel a little blue. Since Bertie’s demise it’s been a squat, a dentist’s office and the world’s smallest bicycle factory but it’s never felt like a home :pensive: So be like Bertie, but without marrying so many chorus girls, and make this house feel like a home again!

PAd5noz.jpg?1
    GgMZkDt.jpg
    DufHA0E.jpg?1
    mC5jPQQ.jpg?1
    mnEE6VN.jpg?1
    Post edited by AlphaFFrog on
  • Options
    There's a different description on the upload. So we get two stories for the price of one! :) I like the fact that it was once the world's smallest bike shop. Interesting. ;)
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Lol that was my way of justifying the semi-industrial interior ;) Hope you don't mind the smallish lot size hopefully there's still enough room for you to extend :) I needed the extra cash to pay for the second floor/windows/giant vat of Slurpee >:)
    Post edited by AlphaFFrog on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Bauhaus Blue is a very nice starter home :) Very nice blue, grey, black and white colour scheme of the home. The type of windows used in the build looks very nice. Very nice layout of the interior of the home. The grey brick wall texture looks nice and the patterned floor rug under the dining table adds a nice look to the dining and kitchen area. The blue flower on the dining table is pretty for sims to see as they are enjoying eating a meal.
    Sims will enjoy starting their sims lives there :)
  • Options
    Gosh @rosemow thank you so much for coming to my thread! :blush: Having you visit makes my thread feel less like an assortment of randomness and more like a proper building thread! I was quite pleased with that rug so thank you for noticing it :)
  • Options
    Name: Dodger and Dash Delaney
    Dodger’s Traits: Athletic, Friendly, Loves the Outdoors, Photographer’s Eye, Dog Person.
    Skills: 2 cooking, 1 athletic, 1 handy, 1 charisma and 1 addiction to hair product
    Dash’s Traits : Playful, Adventurous, Hyper
    Skills: Destroying lives while looking ridiculously adorable
    Funds: 16,750
    CC/CAP/Spawners:Nada/None/Zero
    Reason for downloading: For Ciane as part of the Sweet Simtemper Gift Exchange
    Backstory/blurb: Aspiring athlete Dodger Delaney has always been good at making friends, whether he’s working out at the sport’s centre or accidentally trampling someone’s picnic to get the right light for a photo. But his new friend Dash is a friend like no other, mainly because he’s shorter, furrier and a four pawed vortex of chaos :# Any chance of a free time has gone out the window, as well as sleep, sanity and a quiet hope filled life. Dodger’s never been sure what horrible crime he committed to deserve Dash but …… he’s pretty glad he did <3

Outfits from left to right: Everyday, Formal, Pyjamas, Exercise, Swimming (outerwear not pictured)

Eg9Gb1X.jpg?1

oUsxiwt.jpg?1