Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Robinson Collaborative Legacy OFFICIAL THREAD [2.0]

Comments

• PlushisimPlushisim Posts: 97 Member
    edited August 2017
    I am not stressed just having fun... and.... my heir vote is up :dizzy:

HEIR VOTE!

• SimQueenie9SimQueenie9 Posts: 2,944 Member
    @Plushisim: The link doesn't work. :c
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    edited August 2017
    @Plushisim: The link doesn't work. :c

I think @Plushisim went to bed for the night. Here's the link: Plushisim's heir vote

It works but it takes you to the comments, that's how I got the link. ;)
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    Wow! Missed a lot of discussion here, but did do the heir vote @Plushisim. I have just started this challenge, and you are all having heir votes...lol...I am having probs even getting a guy to look her way. lol I may have to have a who will be my husband vote. hehehe I am a bit sad that our original founder is gone, but we are still using the sim she created. That is kinda weird. Also, so sad that @Rainydayz179 's Elise has already passed. @SimQueenie9 - you did an incredible job of thinking of all kinds of tasks/goals for this challenge I love how everyone is doing their own "take" on this challenge. Great work everyone!
    @SoulGal7: Thank you. :) Unfortunately, none of those goals are official yet. :(

I could always make her a husband, if you like.
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    @SimQueenie9 - thanks for the offer of making her a hubbie, but I am trying to get her a townie! lol
    edited August 2017
    @SoulGal7: *whispers* I won't tell that they're not a townie if you won't... >-> <-<
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    Toddlers are too freakin cute!!! I can't wait to share my Elise's first child!
    suRdkSd.jpg
    edited August 2017
    @swcheppes: O: Will you babysit my toddlers when the next generation starts, and then hand them back when they become children? No, wait---teens!
  • swcheppesswcheppes Posts: 3,027 Member
    @swcheppes: O: Will you babysit my toddlers when the next generation starts, and then hand them back when they become children? No, wait---teens!

I'm rethinking the cuteness when there is more then one :s
    suRdkSd.jpg
    @swcheppes XD C'mooooonnn. 3x the toddlers = 3x the fun.
  • AsaoyoruAsaoyoru Posts: 247 Member
    I personally think it would be a cool idea to have one common sim each generation that we should do something with. That kind of keeps the spirit of the collab. Otherwise you could just play a normal legacy once Elise is dead. To me the idea of a spouse-pool thingy sounds the most appealing. I just started playing yesterday (even though I shouldn't give myself freetime right now) and I think that would be super cool! It would also be cool to maybe create a few Townie-families so that we could populate the world with them?
    @Asaoyoru: I agree---it does keep the spirit of the collab. :)
    Oops I am a noob. Thanks for sorting my link @Rainydayz179 I appreciate it.

So... it looks like Poppy is my next heir. Hum...what jobs to give a Art Lover, Vegetarian, Lover of Outdoors with the Party Animal Aspiration?
    edited August 2017
    @Plushisim: Hmmm...There's the Critic job?
    @SimQueenie9 Yeah! That's exactly what I was just looking at :)
  • LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    I like the idea of doing a collab. However, I am wondering if you'd be allowed to change her hair color etc or have to use her just the way she is now?
    LadyLana1 wrote: »
    I like the idea of doing a collab. However, I am wondering if you'd be allowed to change her hair color etc or have to use her just the way she is now?

A few of us has changed her hair color and stuff. I think some even changed her traits?
    Okay peeps, one chapter after this one and we start gen 2 chapters with 3 on Saturday! If you were wondering if Soren had an alien baby here's the answer!

Chapter 1.9: Elise the Alien Mommy

08-05-17_6-04-00c2a0am.jpg?w=460&h=260&crop=1
  • MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Asaoyoru wrote: »
    I personally think it would be a cool idea to have one common sim each generation that we should do something with. That kind of keeps the spirit of the collab. Otherwise you could just play a normal legacy once Elise is dead. To me the idea of a spouse-pool thingy sounds the most appealing. I just started playing yesterday (even though I shouldn't give myself freetime right now) and I think that would be super cool! It would also be cool to maybe create a few Townie-families so that we could populate the world with them?

Upload your mates with #robinspool = robsinson spouse pool? :lol:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
    edited August 2017
    LadyLana1 wrote: »

I changed her outfits, hair style, makeup, you name it, and just left her traits; the fact that her hair was long and wavy; her facial features; her tattoo; and her hair, eye, and skin color intact. :3 Oh, and her Everyday shirt was purple, so I gave her a purple shirt.
    I pretty much rolled with her as was. The temp tattoos faded over time when she became more hippie. I didn't really think she was my kind of Sim at the start but I became rsther attached to her.
    Plushisim wrote: »
    I pretty much rolled with her as was. The temp tattoos faded over time when she became more hippie. I didn't really think she was my kind of Sim at the start but I became rsther attached to her.

Same here. I pretty much only changed her clothes.
  • LadyLana1LadyLana1 Posts: 308 Member
    Ok, ill go give it a try tonight then and see what I can make of her. Are we doing the same spouse thing then or just pick whoever I want? And I can't remember if there were rules hehe. Im not really interested in doing a pinstar rules legacy but im pretty sure some of you aren't either.
    @LadyLana1 You can pick any partner. I am loosely doing the pinstar legacy rules. I say loosely because this is my first ever legacy and I have already failed at doing a tone of stuff.