Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sim has 15 non-purchased traits

In my legacy game, my sim Blossom has 15 traits, plus 4 traits purchased from the rewards store. She's an adult on normal aging with automatic aging on, and I just wanted to share cause I'm really proud of how successful she is! Including her childhood aspiration, she's completed 5 aspirations and is working on becoming a Super Parent now!

Her traits are:
  • outgoing
  • good
  • self-assured
  • thrifty
  • shrewd
  • beloved
  • expressionistic
  • good manners
  • happy toddler
  • socially gifted
  • responsible
  • compassionate
  • emotional control
  • gregarious
  • business savvy

Comments

• plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    I bet she can't milk a tortoise.
  • applehartapplehart Posts: 83 Member
    Wow, impressive! You must have been laser-focused on her!
  • KarallyneKarallyne Posts: 362 Member
    nice! I believe she has two bonus traits though ; business savvy and gregarious.
  • Emmy_SimsEmmy_Sims Posts: 324 Member
    Happy toddler? How do you get that trait?
    Jar Jar Binks is a Sith Lord
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited August 2017
    @Emmy_Sims Happy Toddler is one of the two toddler traits connected to their skilling levels when they age up. You get Happy Toddler when you get all their skills to Level 3 sims with this trait skill a bit faster (by 10%). You get Top Notch Toddler if you Max all their Skills out to Level 5/Level 3 Potty Training sims with this trait skill faster (by 25%) and it also affects Career Gains (by 25%).
    ~ ~ ~
  • Emmy_SimsEmmy_Sims Posts: 324 Member
    3KNPen wrote: »
    @Emmy_Sims Happy Toddler is one of the two toddler traits connected to their skilling levels when they age up. You get Happy Toddler when you get all their skills to Level 3 sims with this trait skill a bit faster (by 10%). You get Top Notch Toddler if you Max all their Skills out to Level 5/Level 3 Potty Training sims with this trait skill faster (by 25%) and it also affects Career Gains (by 25%).

Oh, I see! Thanks! I've only aged up toddlers once (twins) and they're both Top Notch, so that explains why I didn't know about this :tongue:
    Jar Jar Binks is a Sith Lord