Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sophistication & Sass - Please read announcement on page 19

Comments

• MizoreYukiiMizoreYukii Posts: 6,566 Member
    I'm sorry Beech, but I'm going to have to drop. I've been so busy lately and I still don't have much motivation or inspiration. This assignment did perk my attention though and I was looking forward to trying it, but between everything else going on I simply do not have the time to focus on it.
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Working on mine @BeechNutBaby finally got an idea I think!
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

Assignment 4- Seated Shots
    Sasha *Team Sophisticated*
    KzCnX2v.png

*I tried to have/make Sasha leaning for this image. Wedding theme/inspired.*

• BeechNutBabyBeechNutBaby Posts: 14,439 Member
    Ahhh! I've been trying to comment for the past 2 days and haven't been able to due to some weird error!

Anyway...hoping this goes through...I think I've updated everything accordingly.

Sorry to see you go @MizoreYukii

@SimlishPopstar & @heather1306 :: Extensions are granted.

@Anduar & @Skyler1802 :: Are you needing an extension as well??

Anyway - lovely photos. <3 Sorry for not being present - but I promise I was trying!
    6rj4Q13.png
    @JoeJoe11 :: I'm glad you found something and were able to submit, but I have a feeling that you'll be eliminated simply because you said you weren't going to be able to continue...I'm not sure yet, but I think that will happen unless you stop by to tell me otherwise!
    6rj4Q13.png
  • JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    @JoeJoe11 :: I'm glad you found something and were able to submit, but I have a feeling that you'll be eliminated simply because you said you weren't going to be able to continue...I'm not sure yet, but I think that will happen unless you stop by to tell me otherwise!

Yes I was going to suggest that to you! Doesn't make sense to progress me forward as I'll be leaving PC Saturday.

I'd love to know your scores though of my final submission when you do, but just eliminate me anyway! :D
    c0Ixg8O.png
  • SimlishPopstarSimlishPopstar Posts: 204 Member
    2gDNA61.jpg

I admit to not being incredibly satisfied this time but I wanted to get it in even so because my insomnia is beating me up!
    Made the extension seem a little unnecessary but nevertheless.
  • Skyler1802Skyler1802 Posts: 82 Member
    Yes please @BeechNutBaby for the extension. Is there such thing as overusing extensions because if so, I think I qualify... :D
    Hey, check out my new simblr! : http://keepinitsimsple.tumblr.com/
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    I think she looks great, @SimlishPopstar

Love the dress, @NShippudenFan suits her dark skin.

• AnduarAnduar Posts: 156 Member
    @BeechNutBaby yes please! Ill probably get it in tonight but I'll take one just in case. My vacation time starts in a week I'll be freeeeeeeeeeee (of extensions,promise)
    Thank you @Jendowoz0612 :)

• heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Sorry about the wait guys, here I am!

36028524190_ed15ddec9c_c.jpg
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
    Looks really good, @heather1306

• TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    LURKING >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fantastic Work Ya'll Gorgeous!!!!!!! <3:*:*:*:*
    I am about ready to throw in the towel with this forum...

*sigh*

If this posts, please know that I'm judging this round alone. It's a non-elimination round anyway, but just be aware of that. I will also have scores posted by this evening.

@Skyler1802 :: Please let me know if you can submit. If I don't hear back from you with the next few hours, I will be posting scores and moving on without you :(
    6rj4Q13.png

EVERYTHING IS POSTED

I know that @JoeJoe11 was going to not be able to participate, but I'm hoping that maybe they will return!

However, should @JoeJoe11 not be able to return, we will only be eliminating from team sophisticated to make teams even again!
    6rj4Q13.png
    Checking in and thank you for my placement, @BeechNutBaby. Looking forward to the next one. :):)

• annathefantabulousannathefantabulous Posts: 200 Member
    Checking in! Thank you for the placement and kind words! Love, love, love this next challenge, it'll sure be fun :)
  • abelhinha35abelhinha35 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Congrats to all the winners and placings :) Loving the next challenge <3
  • JoeJoe11JoeJoe11 Posts: 1,406 Member
    Aw thank you for the lovely - and far too generous - comments Beech. Still didn't like my pose this round - especially the face - but didn't have time to make one.

That line around India was my attempt at soft back lighting. Something I've never been able to master, despite numerous attempts... Oh well!

Unfortunately I definitely will be unable to continue - not for lack of want or motivation. I am in my new flat now and without a PC - so no Sims installed, no decent specs and no Photoshop.

It's a shame because I've been loving modelling recently and was finding my groove again it felt.

Thanks for hosting, as always, Beech. Your competitions are unparalleled for me, and I hope - if and when I do return - you may still be here hosting! (Though at this rate things seem very quiet around here sadly!)

I'll continue to use the forum and lurk/cheer you all on, obviously. Can't wait to see what you do this round!
    c0Ixg8O.png
    @JoeJoe11, it is sad to see you go. :( I hope your new flat brings you comfort and joy. hugs <3
  • SimlishPopstarSimlishPopstar Posts: 204 Member
    edited August 2017
    Checking in!

Very sad to see you go @JoeJoe11 you were great! Hope things come together for you soon in your flat!

On the other hand I have something VERY similar going on so I might as well state it.

I will be away starting 26th for eight days, a family member of mine is unwell (two to be exact) and I will be having to head to France, my Grandmother will be going to Spain to help there too. So I possibly won't be available during that time frame, I'm not sure if it doesn't work with the current deadlines etc, but that's my situation quite sadly. I understand if for that date some sort of delay can't be made, but in the case that such an extension can be made I'd like to know so that I can get on it as quick as possible when I return. I will potentially be able to partake in this round, but I'm just worried about not really being around afterwards, which from the 26th is eight days till I return.

No worries if an arrangement can't be made, it would be unfair on the others, if it can't be made then I'll potentially make my last entry and cheer everyone on when I return.

@BeechNutBaby I'm incredibly sorry about this case with me, I'm sure its not amusing for having a drop out midway so I do apologise, I understand your trying to keep this going fun and balanced so I'm very sorry! The most I can potentially do is make two entries (in advance before I leave) but I don't know if that would be acceptable either.

Regardless though I just thought everyone should know rather than me just disappearing and keeping people waiting not knowing what will be going on.
    @SimlishPopstar aww, so sorry to hear of your predicament. I am sure something can be worked out, comp wise. :) All the best with your family member and I pray that all will turn out well for all of you. <3

@SimlishPopstar I hope everything works out with your family, and things will start to look up for them. :)

I wonder if Beech would be able to give you, the next couple of entries ahead of time and hang on to them until it's time to put them up here. I know that is what some hosts have done in the past but that is up to beech. You'd need to check with her about that.

Thanks for checking in everyone!!

@JoeJoe11 :: Darn it, I was hoping I could somehow mystically get you to stay haha :D but I totally get it! We will miss you and I appreciate your kind words regarding my competitions!

@SimlishPopstar :: I'm so sorry to hear that. Of course I can work something out with you. If you would like, I will send you the next 2 assignments and you can work on them before you go - turn them in to me via PM and then I can post for you while you're gone (so long as you remain in the competition. I do this all the time for people :) So keep an eye out in your PMs :)<3
    6rj4Q13.png