Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling the Phandom

Comments

• KandyKandy Posts: 2,008 Member
    Summerjase wrote: »
    Kandy wrote: »
    Guys! I went to IKEA for the first time today. And after seeing that Dan and Phil's duvet covers on sale, I figured I should get Phil's (I already have Dan's). So, I bought Phil's duvet cover! And I also bought some black sheets to match Dan's grey and black one... Then I bought a comforter to go inside the duvet covers. I ended up spending $70. Oops.

20374363_1662913057061513_4737538312596494584_n.jpg?oh=1963255d9877f8f127973e168108d066&oe=5A0A487D

dang I think I'm the only one now who doesn't have any of their duvet covers ;-; just got new sheets last year though so I definitely can't get new ones. I'm just gonna sit here and be jealous of all your guys's cool D&P stuff

also I never come out of a place like ikea thinking I'm gonna spend less than like $100

You should get one of the covers! They're on sale for $20 for full-size, and $10 for twin-sized... I honestly almost bought one twin sized just for the guest bedroom in my house!

$10 for twin?? Okay that's it my $60 LL Bean covers can burn. I'm gettin' me some Phil covers.

Okay but now that I know it's 20 bucks I'm seriously considering getting Phil's duvet.
  • SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    Guys! I went to IKEA for the first time today. And after seeing that Dan and Phil's duvet covers on sale, I figured I should get Phil's (I already have Dan's). So, I bought Phil's duvet cover! And I also bought some black sheets to match Dan's grey and black one... Then I bought a comforter to go inside the duvet covers. I ended up spending $70. Oops.

20374363_1662913057061513_4737538312596494584_n.jpg?oh=1963255d9877f8f127973e168108d066&oe=5A0A487D

dang I think I'm the only one now who doesn't have any of their duvet covers ;-; just got new sheets last year though so I definitely can't get new ones. I'm just gonna sit here and be jealous of all your guys's cool D&P stuff

also I never come out of a place like ikea thinking I'm gonna spend less than like $100

You should get one of the covers! They're on sale for $20 for full-size, and $10 for twin-sized... I honestly almost bought one twin sized just for the guest bedroom in my house!

$10 for twin?? Okay that's it my $60 LL Bean covers can burn. I'm gettin' me some Phil covers.

Okay but now that I know it's 20 bucks I'm seriously considering getting Phil's duvet.

Right?! When my parents bought me Dan's duvet cover, it was around $50 I believe; $40 for the cover itself, then shipping.
    giphy.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Well, I wanted to use this one for Dan's pic, but it wasn't working with the one I picked for Phil. And Phil's such a soft squish, that was really the only like "hot" pic of him on his IG and I was too lazy to try and find one on my own.

Well the pictures definitely suit the quote, so I wouldn't change it! That one of Dan is good, but I would've used the ripped-jeans picture
    tumblr_oohxx0uc8C1vwt5r7o1_500.jpg

I wanted to use that one, but there was so much wasted space and cropping it again made it not fit with the one of Phil. I like that he looks like a soft squish in it; it's kind of ironic, too, with Phil looking hot and Dan looking like a soft squish. :)
    So I created a custom mug on Zazzle...

35356415793_2035bf82cb.jpg

35356419243_8242e14cee.jpg

36163003255_727d4a8fe4.jpg

at this point I'm not even surprised that this is what I'm coming back to lol. love the myspace angles, though. Very 2001 ;)

This is amazing. I need to buy this mug right now.

Someone should tell Martyn, so he can add one to the shop.

Last time I went to Ikea, I ended up spending nearly $300 :grimace:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Well, I wanted to use this one for Dan's pic, but it wasn't working with the one I picked for Phil. And Phil's such a soft squish, that was really the only like "hot" pic of him on his IG and I was too lazy to try and find one on my own.

Well the pictures definitely suit the quote, so I wouldn't change it! That one of Dan is good, but I would've used the ripped-jeans picture
    tumblr_oohxx0uc8C1vwt5r7o1_500.jpg

I wanted to use that one, but there was so much wasted space and cropping it again made it not fit with the one of Phil. I like that he looks like a soft squish in it; it's kind of ironic, too, with Phil looking hot and Dan looking like a soft squish. :)
    So I created a custom mug on Zazzle...

35356415793_2035bf82cb.jpg

35356419243_8242e14cee.jpg

36163003255_727d4a8fe4.jpg

at this point I'm not even surprised that this is what I'm coming back to lol. love the myspace angles, though. Very 2001 ;)

This is amazing. I need to buy this mug right now.

Someone should tell Martyn, so he can add one to the shop.

Last time I went to Ikea, I ended up spending nearly $300 :grimace:

YES! Someone tell Martyn! I'd buy that mug if it were in their shop.

Well... I'm going back after I get my next paycheck to buy even more :grimace:

If I had the money, I'd totally buy more of the furniture and stuff they had.
    giphy.gif
    The people have spoken!

My dear child, has anyone ever spoken to you about pressboard furniture and why you shouldn't buy it?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    The people have spoken!

My dear child, has anyone ever spoken to you about pressboard furniture and why you shouldn't buy it?

When I think about IKEA, I think of the TABINOF audiobook, when Dan goes, "we had to buy a lot of cheap furniture and learn to assemble it very quickly..." then I can't remember which says it, but one of them says, "that explains why it all fell apart within a year."

Although I love a lot of furniture at IKEA, I don't know if I'd buy it... But I say that know; as soon as I move out I'll probably be buying the cheapest stuff I can.
    giphy.gif
    The people have spoken!

When I think about IKEA, I think of the TABINOF audiobook, when Dan goes, "we had to buy a lot of cheap furniture and learn to assemble it very quickly..." then I can't remember which says it, but one of them says, "that explains why it all fell apart within a year."

Although I love a lot of furniture at IKEA, I don't know if I'd buy it... But I say that know; as soon as I move out I'll probably be buying the cheapest stuff I can.

That's what he says :D except he says it fell apart in 2 months. As long as you understand what you're getting into :D

0c6a6e8a0f6e417040292ffdf27eadbd--johnlock-destiel.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    The people have spoken!

That's what he says :D except he says it fell apart in 2 months. As long as you understand what you're getting into :D

Oh, now I'm in the mood for some fetus Dan and Phil, I totally forgot that wardrobe video even existed. I'm currently watching the yasuhati singing challenge, one of my favourite-ever gaming videos :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    The people have spoken!

Omg the Sherlock one I can actually imagine! xD RIP BBC Sherlock, you will be missed (even though last series was abysmal)! :'(
    So who is everybody's Dream Daddy so far? I'd be interested in getting to know Craig some more, myself.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    So who is everybody's Dream Daddy so far? I'd be interested in getting to know Craig some more, myself.

I just finished watching that video... Unfortunately I only got about 8 minutes in before realising it's 42 minutes long. I'll save it for another day where I have more time and less ADHD.
    giphy.gif

Mat and the blonde dude are my favorites so far.
    Craig looks too much like Shiro pre-abduction. It's freaking me out :lol:
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    I like the hipster dad I think they'll be great
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

Mat and the blonde dude are my favorites so far.
    Craig looks too much like Shiro pre-abduction. It's freaking me out :lol:

Yes, exactly :love:
    nani wrote: »
    I like the hipster dad I think they'll be great

I wonder if there will be anymore daddies?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I forgot to tell you guys, I ended up getting the bird shirt from Target for my brother for his birthday :#
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    :D hope he likes it !

I'm fine :)
    And you ?

Hey guys! If you'd like to join a super fun mafia game, sing-ups are open for another 24 hours, and we've got a couple spots more :smile: come drop by!

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/922753/tarot-major-arcana-mafia-game-sign-ups/p1
    Hey guys. I just got back from a weekend music festival. It was amazinggg. What did I miss in the Phandom while I was away?
    giphy.gif
    Dan and Phil played a new game called dream daddy and Phil has a new sleepless night video !

Hey guys. I just got back from a weekend music festival. It was amazinggg. What did I miss in the Phandom while I was away?

Oo, who'd you see?
    nani wrote: »
    :D hope he likes it !

Well he wore it home yesterday, so he at least tolerates it :sweat_smile:

Hi and welcome @auddygirl4100
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Oo, who'd you see?

Britt Nicole and the Newsboys :) They're christian bands.
    giphy.gif

Oo, who'd you see?

Britt Nicole and the Newsboys :) They're christian bands.

I liked the Newsboys when I was younger. I remember my friend brought me to Acquire the Fire and I got a Newsboys shirt, and in a highly ironic twist, it got stolen he first time I wore it when I accidentally left it in the locker room. And then, the girl who stole it was dumb enough to wear it to school and both my friend and I confronted her about it, told her softball coach and my track coach, plus several people asked her about it, and she never once said "Oh, I made a mistake." She just kept up the lie and never gave it back. Pretty un-Christian of her. :/

Dan and Phil are my religion now.

tumblr_onqfbtwpZq1vlhk49o1_500.gif
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻