Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• Options
    romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Madam Secretary, I'll be taking this back! :mrgreen:

Date: July 20, 2017
    Username: ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Country Rustic Home for Appaloosa Plains, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By: romagi1
  • Options
    SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @DNARequestTeam

Thank you for letting me know I was in the right place I feel like a kid in a candy store finding these forums with such brilliant creators and beautiful builds :)
  • Options
    @soocoolsim

Your latest build is gorgeous I love the way the house slopes and I would never think to place the hot tub like that it looks so good there slightly higher than pool level. The outdoor dining area is lovely with the seating placed at the other end of the pool so everything is perfectly placed. I love the little nature area at the back too downloaded and rec as always :)
  • Options
    @suepea

I do not play 4 very often however I am going into game to download this because it is stunning. I love the way you have used the city festival lights they look so cute. Every little area is beautifully designed leading into the next. The pool/pond I really want to call it is lovely as if set in ruins. I wanted to ask (if you know) that when I go to a download link for 4 I cannot follow you it will not allow when clicked I can favorite your lot and leave you a message when I click download it will indicate the lot is downloaded yet when I go to my gallery in game it is nowhere to be found so then I have to search in the gallery by creator name and sometimes that does not work either it just seems like a flawed system unless I am doing anything wrong?

@Kaztomp

All that is left is to thank you for requesting this lot as something really beautiful came out of your request and I agree with all your sentiments about both the creator and the lot in your thank you post :)
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    @suepea, the park looks awesome. I love how you did the video. You can do so much in the park. And the landscaping is very pretty. Love it!

@soocoolsim, the shell looks so beautiful.

@romagi1, such a lovely house. I especially love the pool area. Beautiful.
  • Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    @soocoolsim -- Mercer Mansion is an elegant build. Your terrain work is amazing! Just lovely! I may just have to crack open my dusty TS3 to decorate and furnish.

And thanks for the kind words about my Park -- it was such a fun project to dive back into the team and get my creativity flowing.

h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Beautiful Park @suepea! So many fun things to do there!

Thanks so much! It's a very fun lot to play as well. I wish I could get my Sims to live there. But no place for the toddlers to sleep and the Sims keep going back to the main house after school and work ;-)
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    Great creations by suepea and soocoolsim!!

Love the park, Sue P! I watched the video and it is obvious that there are SO many great and fun things for Sims to do in that park!

And that shell is perfect, soocoolsim! I looked at that request and your photo shows that you captured just what the requester asked for and more!

Great work, team D.N.A.!!

Thanks, Zoo! It was a great way to get my creativity flowing and jump back into the team. Kaztomp has no idea what kind of floodgates she opened. Just. Could. Not. Stop. Building. B)
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @suepea

I do not play 4 very often however I am going into game to download this because it is stunning. I love the way you have used the city festival lights they look so cute. Every little area is beautifully designed leading into the next. The pool/pond I really want to call it is lovely as if set in ruins. I wanted to ask (if you know) that when I go to a download link for 4 I cannot follow you it will not allow when clicked I can favorite your lot and leave you a message when I click download it will indicate the lot is downloaded yet when I go to my gallery in game it is nowhere to be found so then I have to search in the gallery by creator name and sometimes that does not work either it just seems like a flawed system unless I am doing anything wrong?

@Kaztomp

All that is left is to thank you for requesting this lot as something really beautiful came out of your request and I agree with all your sentiments about both the creator and the lot in your thank you post :)

Thanks so much, @SPARKY1922 -- I don't really know why you can't follow me. Maybe because I haven't been building or posting in so long. I will have to take a look and see if I can figure this out. I honestly just dived back into the forums with this last build.
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    illusie wrote: »
    @suepea, the park looks awesome. I love how you did the video. You can do so much in the park. And the landscaping is very pretty. Love it!

Thanks so much Lu!
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Beautiful Park @suepea! So many fun things to do there!

@soocoolsim, Amazing recreation! Great use of everything available to get all the levels in! You rock! :mrgreen:

Thanks a mil Rox. Was a bit of a puzzle but I enjoyed doing it :smiley:
  • Options
    SPARKY1922 wrote: »
    @soocoolsim

Your latest build is gorgeous I love the way the house slopes and I would never think to place the hot tub like that it looks so good there slightly higher than pool level. The outdoor dining area is lovely with the seating placed at the other end of the pool so everything is perfectly placed. I love the little nature area at the back too downloaded and rec as always :)

Thanks so much @SPARKY1922 . Really appreciate your support :smiley:
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    illusie wrote: »

@soocoolsim, the shell looks so beautiful.

@romagi1, such a lovely house. I especially love the pool area. Beautiful.

Thanks @illusie . It was a fun build :smile:
  • Options
    suepea wrote: »
    @soocoolsim -- Mercer Mansion is an elegant build. Your terrain work is amazing! Just lovely! I may just have to crack open my dusty TS3 to decorate and furnish.

And thanks for the kind words about my Park -- it was such a fun project to dive back into the team and get my creativity flowing.

Thanks @suepea . I do enjoy terrain landscaping a lot. Hope we've stimulated you enough to tackle another build, heh heh :smile:
  • Options

Dear Madam Secretary, hope you are doing well. I would like to claim the following request now:

Date: July 31, 2017
    Username: Minx
    Page:  Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Family Home for Barnacle Bay, Sims 3
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Hello @Minx , I'm looking forward to working on your build. Please check into my contact thread :smiley:
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Hi @suepea

I may ask on the forums from players a lot more well versed than me on this because nothing I ever save from a download link ever shows up in my library when I go into game. I have to write down the creator gallery name and try and find the lot that way but it takes a lot longer to do that.

Anyway once I found your lot my way-) my sims love it and I took a couple of in game shots to show it's loveliness :)

Mk1WeaD.jpg

0D5wuYK.jpg

LhxeuJ9.jpg

It's beyond cute and my sims loved being there :)

EDIT: other players have confirmed downloading via the webpage link rather than in game through the gallery is bugged and they are doing what I do by searching for lots via the creator gallery name so it's nobody's fault it is just another EA glitch by the look of it lol :)
    Post edited by SPARKY1922 on
  • Options
    Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    edited August 2017
    @romagi1 Wow,Wow,Wow,Wow! Thank you so much, it's absolutely beautiful!! :open_mouth::love: I absolutely love what you've done with the rock pool and i'm about to go in game to do some admiring lol :love:
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • Options
    sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member

Wonderful builds ladies!!!

@suepea, The park and the video are fantastic!. I need it in my game. :)

@soocoolsim, Mercer Mansion is beautiful, love the landscape! :D

@romagi1, Another beautiful home. The pool turned out fantastic! :D

• Options
    @SPARKY1922 -- I'm so glad your Sims are enjoying the park! The pictures look lovely. I did take a lot of still shots of the build but decided to go with the video instead. Maybe I'll update with a slideshow link.

@sashraf -- I hope you enjoy the park. I've been having so much fun playing it.
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Amazing and wonderful new lots, @suepea , @soocoolsim and @romagi1 ! <3<3<3
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    Okay catching up as I have been out and about for a day or so!
    @suepea beautiful creation, @soocoolsim, amazing as always, @romagi1, another beauty dear! I love all them ladies!
  • Options

Thanks a mil @sashraf , @AIRIS6962 and @BreeMiles . Out term has certainly been busy with the new month just started :smiley:
  • Options
    simlover19simlover19 Posts: 31 Member
    > @BreeMiles said:
    > Okay catching up as I have been out and about for a day or so!
    > @suepea beautiful creation, @soocoolsim, amazing as always, @romagi1, another beauty dear! I love all them ladies!

hi bree i posted my forms u asked to fill for my sims request hope someone can remake them soon id like to have them as soon as possible but i understand there's a lot of requests o:) <3 <3
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited August 2017
    Hi @simlover19 I see the secretary has put them up on the list of open request, for you sweetie! There is a few ahead of yours and I'm sure as soon as they are caught up yours will be claimed! Hugs and lots of love, Bree! :)
    Post edited by BreeMiles on
  • Options
    simlover19simlover19 Posts: 31 Member
    thank u so much i cant wait :)