Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

HEFFNER LEGACY - CASTING CALL (CLOSED)

Comments

• ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited August 2017
    Sonschi wrote: Β»
    Ok, I'm finished. I'll upload him to the gallery when i'm done here. :)
    sxPWz9d.png
    Additional Info:
    Backstory(it wouldn't fit above): Henry Elliot grew up with his parents in the upper class area of San Myshuno. He went to school with regular kids as his parents wanted him to be down to earth and be able to just be himself. It worked. His dad worked in Newcrest a lot and had his company there. When he was 6, his dad died in a car crash leaving the company to his only son. The J in his name stands for James, his dad's name. His family had to make the move to Newcrest so Henry's mum could manage the company until Henry was old enough. At 18, he inherited the company from his dad. He's just finished school with his degree and moved back to Newcrest.

Traits: Goofball, Art Lover, Good.

Personality: Goofball and jokester who loves playing pranks on the other elite and his staff at his company (they don't appreciate this at all, unless they have a sense of humour) Likes to go fishing on his days off.
    Favourite Joke: What do you call cheese that isn't yours? Nacho Cheese.
    @Sonschi
    I wonder how our sims would get along. They seem to clash on the good/evil trait.

Henry sounds like a very nice guy :) Sadly, Jasper would "run him over" .He's mean xD

I actually created this sim for a selection challenge (princess looking for a prince to become a king one day). He was called Vincent Robinson. All he wanted to do was become king and get rid of the princess :joy:

@Sonschi I could totally see Henry trying to tell Jasper a joke and Jasper telling him to shut up because he's annoying. :D Although, how do you think Jasper would react to Henry pranking him.

I can see that as well :D Hm, he would be fuming I guess.

@Sonschi Ending this conversation with two points:
    One: Do you think he'd go slowly red in anger? I could imagine that being funny.
    Two: I think these two would be the types to end up somehow stuck togethor for 24 hours. If only it were possible in sims.
    Post edited by ForgottenPixels on
  • MissSassyMissSassy Posts: 9,731 Member
    sxPWz9d.png
    Additional Info:
    Backstory(it wouldn't fit above): Henry Elliot grew up with his parents in the upper class area of San Myshuno. He went to school with regular kids as his parents wanted him to be down to earth and be able to just be himself. It worked. His dad worked in Newcrest a lot and had his company there. When he was 6, his dad died in a car crash leaving the company to his only son. The J in his name stands for James, his dad's name. His family had to make the move to Newcrest so Henry's mum could manage the company until Henry was old enough. At 18, he inherited the company from his dad. He's just finished school with his degree and moved back to Newcrest.

Personality: Goofball and jokester who loves playing pranks on the other elite and his staff at his company (they don't appreciate this at all, unless they have a sense of humour) Likes to go fishing on his days off.
    @Sonschi
    I wonder how our sims would get along. They seem to clash on the good/evil trait.

Henry sounds like a very nice guy :) Sadly, Jasper would "run him over" .He's mean xD

I actually created this sim for a selection challenge (princess looking for a prince to become a king one day). He was called Vincent Robinson. All he wanted to do was become king and get rid of the princess :joy:

@Sonschi I could totally see Henry trying to tell Jasper a joke and Jasper telling him to shut up because he's annoying. :D Although, how do you think Jasper would react to Henry pranking him.

One: Do you think'd he'd go slowly red in anger? I could imagine that being funny.
    Two: I think these two would be the types to end up somehow stuck togethor for 24 hours. If only it were possible in sims.

One: True :D
    Two: If they were stuck somewhere for 24 hours, only one of them would come out again :sweat_smile:
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    sxPWz9d.png
    Additional Info:

@Sonschi

One: Do you think he'd go slowly red in anger? I could imagine that being funny.

One: True :D
    Two: If they were stuck somewhere for 24 hours, only one of them would come out again :sweat_smile:

No prizes for guessing who. *cough* Jasper *cough* @Sonschi if you want to continue this theorising, pm me. Let's give Maladi her thread back.

I'm looking forward to seeing what other sims are submitted.
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited August 2017
    My entry. I would go with Mirco but if you feel more like taking his father it is okay as well.

CC links are in the description of the gallery (I made Tanja before so don't wonder why the household is called Ronan)
    Mirco von Habsburg

traits: music lover, perfectionist, jealous (if there would be a fourth it would be family orientated cause of his son)

CSps4QV.jpg

Mirco von Habsburg was born into one of the richest families in Newcrest. They arenβ€˜t just rich, they also have royal blood in them. However, Mirco was always kind of the black sheep. His father, Eduard, never liked the idea of his son being more interested in music than taking over the family business. Habsburg Industries has many different factories and laboratories.
    Mirco never really got behind of the what exactly it is all about. He loves making music and he got famous as a rockstar.
    The only thing he loves more than his music is his son Cody. He his Mircos heart and soul. His mother hadnβ€˜t shown interest in raising Cody so Mirco does it as single father. However, Mirco thinks that his father might have something to do with it.
    He can get pretty jealous in a relationship but that is because his last girlfriends all betrayed him.
    He can't stand his stepmother because she is even younger than him. Every time he is alone with her she is acting weird towards him.
    His relationship with his father is pretty damaged.

(Has some Spanish and Austrian roots as you can guess from the names)

And since he is up with his family here is the rest.

Tanja, Traits: active, snob, ambitious

3y5WL7j.jpg

Eduard: ambitious, materialistic, hot-headed

KKCtQ5Q.jpg
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    @Marialein Ohhh, I love this family and the fact they're of blue blood! Funny fact, there's a castle in the town I live in. The kings of the Habsburg line owned it in the past. :)
    Thank you for taking time to give these sims such interesting background. I can see a way how I could use any of these two men for my purpose. :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYβ”‚Simblrβ”‚Heffner Legacy Discussion β”‚ Origin ID: Maladi
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Interesting! Give me two hours or so and you will have a new sim at your disposal.
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    edited August 2017
    Name: Jhon Harley

Traits: Materialistic, Ambitious, Snob

Backround: Jhon is the CEO of a large Incurance firm. He makes a lot of money by selling people crappy deals. Though he likes his wife he isn't exactly commited to her. He's mostly with her to keep up reputation and keep his daughter in a two parent household.

preffences: Youg, pretty and petite. someone he can control. someone who thinks he's the best thing that ever happend to her. So, not his wife.

08-06-17_12-15-56c2a0pm.png?w=496&h=496&crop=1&ssl=1

Name: Kristina Harley

Traits: Snob, Materialistic, Romantic

Backround: Back in the day when she met her husband, Kristina was the ultimate trophy wife. She is the daughter of a doctor with a small buisness and grew up in the middle class. Jhon was her way to fortune and for that reason only she married him. These days she's taking care of her only child and desperately fighting the aging process with Botox and seducing younger men.

preffrences: Young, handsome, married.

08-06-17_12-15-37c2a0pm.png?w=496&h=496&crop=1&ssl=1

Name: Natasha Harley

Trait: Hot-Headed

Backround: With her parents barely paying attention to her and hopping from nanny to nanny Natasha only wants one thing: Her parents to pay attention to her. So she acts like the most spoiled brat in the city.

08-06-17_12-16-12c2a0pm.png?w=496&h=496&crop=1&ssl=1
    edited August 2017
    @TheGeekGamez Thank you for this lovely family!

I'm definitely adding all these sims into my game. They will replace some of my townies. I still have all those ladies that were submitted for the role of chief's wife and also the sims from the teen casting call. They are all part of the story.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    edited August 2017
    I knew I had a Sim just perfect for this, I made him ages ago, but never actually played him and the household he was with.

I'm afraid I don't have a picture of him, but here's the rest of the submission form.
    Name: Theodore Norton

Traits: Materialistic, Evil, Romantic

Background: Theodore came from one of the wealthiest families around, but was the second son in the family. His older brother and sister died along with their parents in a mysterious plane crash, which Theodore describes as a "tragic accident". He now runs the company, with an iron fist, and he isn't afraid to do whatever he feels needs done for the betterment of himself and his position.

Preferences: He's looking for a woman equal in intelligence who could share his empire and add to it. If none could be found, he just wants a suitable trophy wife who will not pay attention to the potentially unscrupulous business dealings going on in his offices.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    @SeaDragonSong He is indeed perfect for what I need. Thank you for submitting him!
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • 6domino66domino6 Posts: 55 Member
    The original Sim I wanted to submit didn't meet your criteria because he's the rich boy who doesn't really fit in the mold of his family...so I decided to submit Jobe Thane instead. He's a sim-i-fied version of an OC. I hope you enjoy!
    08_06_17_10_31_46_PM.png

Name: Jobe Thane

Background: Jobe's family put him in a prearranged marriage at a young age. Early on there was plenty of fighting, but they grew to love each other shortly before she died giving birth to their only son, Nicholas. With Nicholas having turned into a young adult and out of the home, Jobe's looking to fill his empty nest. The only problem? He's fickle, argumentative, and jealous to a T.

He often wears purple, because he's 🐸🐸🐸🐸 near royalty and the green booties he wears signifying the envy of those who view him.

Preferences: Pretty, young things of either gender. Voluptuous and with an air of youthful joy are how he prefers his women. He demands total commitment from the other party, but feels no sorrow in dropping them without a moment's notice if they annoy him. He's easily annoyed.

Note for @Maladi777 - You might notice he has an open trait, that's so you can choose what his final trait will be if you use him. He's the type of character that could use the full five or six from previous games. My suggestion would be any of these following: Gloomy, Lazy, Materialistic, Neat, Jealous, Mean, or Noncommittal. My vote goes for the last one in particular or replacing romantic with Jealous or Mean. Ofc I know you hold the right to remake them as you see fit ;)

@6domino6 What an interesting sim! Thank you!
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • 6domino66domino6 Posts: 55 Member
    @Maladi777 Haha, glad you like him. It took forever to do his makeup xD (The OC is from a medieval era and is a glamorous, posh being who loves wine and being the hero of his own tragedy. Stories with him always have me absolutely rolling with laughter xD
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    edited August 2017
    h1jGP8X.pnghVUrN2v.png

Nero Arsene

Traits: Self Assured, Insane, Romantic

Background: Nero is the second son of the Gaspar Arsene! A weapons engineer who has made deals with many military golems in today's world. If there's a war going on no matter where more than likely they have his father's weapons in their arsenal, made by" Arsene's Way of War!" Although frowned upon it is a legitimist business run by Nero's older brother Calvery! While he stands in the limelight taking all of the attention Nero works in the family's underbelly as their personal underground arms-dealer/auctioneer. He doesn't like it when payments aren't kept and profits don't add up no matter who's involved with his father he's not afraid to eliminate someone who crosses their family. That was until he met Song Ji Won. When a South Korean General wanted weapons for their up coming battle with the North he used his own child as collateral. If they deadlines weren't met he was allowed to kill Song. After spending a few months with the prisoner he became entranced by Song's beautiful singing voice earning the nickname Songbird!. When one of his fellow dealers mad a pass at Song he snapped and killed him on site. This wasn't the last time he killed on Song's behalf or for his benefit, but at the moment he knew he wanted no one else, Song with his and his alone. Even after the surgery Song was still the most beautiful person Nero ever laid eyes on. It was only to his despair that His brother due to chemo for his prostate cancer became infertile leaving the duty of continuing the family line to him. He doesn't regret allowing Song to be who he is, but he can't help but wish he was the one who would bear his children. His next business venture has led him to Newcrest but also the promise of finding an eligible woman to bear his children.

Preferences: Must be willing to have 3 children! Its the family's lucky number! Someone strong willed, confident and passionate about their work, and brazen enough to earn a spot in his heart alongside his beautiful Songbird!

xamLh34.pnga9CvBtq.png

Name: Song Ji Won Arsene

Traits: Snob, Romantic, Art Lover

Background: Song refuses to remember anything about his life before he met Nero! Having someone else's obsessive love became something Song can't live without! To others, the two have thrown themselves into utter madness, but Song believes it's a madness that only love can create. After Song revealed to Nero how he felt and who he truly has he expected the constant rejection he revived from his family but Nero embraced his true self with open arms. His only regret is that he wasn't able to give him the child he desperately needs to keep his father's approval of their relationship! They now are settling into the popular town of Newcrest where Nero hopes to find a suitable mother for his children. Song doesn't mind the thought of bringing a third party into their lives or their bedroom, but he has one condition that must always be kept. Nero can bed her, marry her even fall in love with her, but the privilege of driving Nero to the point of madness where he is willing to kill or die for him is his and his alone.

Preferences: Someone who can spice things up in the bedroom, must be sexually appealing(He'd rather die than see his beloved with some one who will give them ugly children), only he is allowed to sing the children lullabies, and must have an understanding that although she will be apart of their household as the mother of Nero's children(and possible his wife) they are his and Nero's not hers
    @WitcHazard This is such a deliciously complicated couple. I absolutely love the idea of them looking for a woman who would bear Nero's babies. This is something I can work with. Thank you!
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    @WitcHazard This is such a deliciously complicated couple. I absolutely love the idea of them looking for a woman who would bear Nero's babies. This is something I can work with. Thank you!

Lady WitcHazard: If it's not complicated it's not WitcHazard! <3
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Nero is a smexy man. I VOLUNTEER as tribute!
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited August 2017
    Here's my offering:

2IdTtcu.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Oooh, I know whom I would submit. :smiley: I so hope those incapable guys will manage to repair my laptop until the deadline ist over. :angry:
    The submissions are already so good! :love:
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    @pammiechick :o He's awesome! Love him! Thank you. <3

@MrsRacooney I think I can make one exception if those guys don't manage to repair your laptop in time. ;)
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    @MrsRacooney I think I can make one exception if those guys don't manage to repair your laptop in time. ;)

Awww, thanks! :love: That's so nice of you since I've already missed the A2A casting call because of that and your guy + family already exist plus background story for half a day now, only the sims are still missing xD
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26

Awww, thanks! :love: That's so nice of you since I've already missed the A2A casting call because of that and your guy + family already exist plus background story for half a day now, only the sims are still missing xD
    I can't have a dedicated reader such as yourself miss my casting call. ;) I want your sim and I'll wait for him or them. Period. :D
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited August 2017
    CLAUDE VERSAILLES
    Background: Claude's life was one of pampered luxury as the heir of the prestigious Monte Vista winery. That is, until, a scandal surfaced of their vineyard manager being involved in counterfeiting iconic wines, some of which sold for tens of thousands of simoleons per bottle. The Versailles name was linked to the scandal and their winery vintages were questioned. Encouraged by his parents, Claude came to Newcrest to purchase numerous near-bankrupt vineyards. He was there to restore the Monte Vista vineyard to its former glory and perfect a new wine in Newcrest. That was the plan, but all those lonely nights made him long for excitement. He was well-known on the club circuit and attended all the best parties. He was a sought-after elusive bachelor.
    Preferences: Claude is only attracted to women who drink wine or champagne. Of course, if they are rich, it would help tremendously.

claude_3.png

edited August 2017
    @SoulGal7 Aww. Look at that innocent face. I bet he's anything but innocent. :D Love him. Thank you! Great backstory too.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Hello, @Maladi777 :) Here's my suggestion for your story.
    Name: Edwin Morris
    Traits: family-oriented, ambitious, insider
    Aspiration: Mansion Baron

Preferences: his weakness - beautiful elegant women with big breasts, he likes when someone cares of him and knows how to make him happy. He likes to have good time in a bedroom, but in fact he looks for a woman he could marry and have children.

Edwin is very ambitious, has a sharp mind. He is son of famous magnate and follows his family traditions. Money and luxury are very important, but he knows very well that to be rich is not everything yet. He adores travels and books, has many friends although he knows that not all of them are his friends and they just look for the benefits. Edwin is a groom of dreams, but he didn't find his bride of dreams yet...
    FAJAA8m.jpg

Edwin has no CC, but as I have many CC I think you'll have to use "Advanced" and "Include Custom Content" to find him in the gallery. My name in gallery roseinblack69, #newcrestelit for Maladi777. I hope you'll like Edwin :blush: