Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening everyone! For those who thanked me, you are very welcome!

I don't know if they are fixing the ads or if they really just removed them? Maybe they are getting ready to drop it now, slowly moving toward it? We know it will happen one day, just not sure when. Seems like the ads have been gone long enough now, but who knows :(

Hope everyone has a wonderful day <3
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited July 2017
    Thank you very much, @charlotteprice . Yes, I am in the process of building a Wishlist in anticipation of maybe winning over at the Gift of Creation Game. I've actually just built a spreadsheet listing all my remaining store items.

Apart from the individual components of Loud, Fast, Clash! Attire I have 64 CAS items left before I own the store! Oh, and two items exclusive to MMAO. But I know I can pick those up easily once everything else is off the table. They already come up frequently in the offers I'm getting, only I can't afford to actually buy the offers right now. I just check MMAO sometimes for fun.
    Post edited by Jude525 on
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    edited August 2017
    From my TOP 5. :)

@charlotteprice thanks for the Perfect for a Princess, Elegant Cap Sleeves, 3 Tiers for You!, Splendidly Strapless and It's All in the Hips !!! <3

I just love these wedding dresses. Thank you! :)

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :D
  • ninaumininaumi Posts: 363 Member
    Hello, I want to just give a heads up that I changed my fifth item in my TOP 5. I'm doing some cascades, and I bought Romantique Wall Mirror, which was in my Wishlist, and then Storybook Bathroom Set (when it was on DD) of which the mirror is the part. This cascade is for Make a Wish Compilation. :)
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited August 2017
    Hi all. HOLY PLUMS! Guess what @Dusty_Boots just did! Thank you, thank you, thank you! My wishlist is forever gone! After hearing how close I was to owning the store she cleared out dozens of items.

So, I just paid 25 SP for Loud, Fast, Clash! – Attire, completing everything that can be directly purchased. Once MMAO offers me the last two exlusive items I will OWN THE STORE!!!

@Dusty_Boots Thank you so much!
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • lauravonawesomelauravonawesome Posts: 2,905 Member
    edited August 2017
    yay, congrats @Jude525 on almost owning the store :)
    might wanna check your purchase history too. :grin:

Thanks to Ximph for the gorgeous pieces from Collectionne Stancke and the Hewnsman set~ top 5 updated!
    Post edited by lauravonawesome on
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

anigif_enhanced-19003-1450118526-12.gif
  • BluessunBluessun Posts: 139 Member
    edited August 2017
    Thank you @lauravonawesome and @charlotteprice !! You got Jet set Elders price down to 60sp for me so that's now owned. Thank you :)

@charlotteprice Extra thanks, my pets are going to love your gift :)

Please give few hours to go thru my list. This is not going to be easy anymore :wink:

And @Reachsims Could you change the link in first page to THIS, please?
    Sims 3 PC monitor is discontinued due severe freeze and/or sunburn! Yeah, I'm a nut, so give me a cracker... With cheese, please..
    "I knew this was a great idea! But you should have told me how bad it actually is..."
    Congrats @Bluessun and you are most welcome. :)

Top 5 updated!
    I own the store, as of 12/16/17!| Thank you | Friends?| DD Rotation & Sales Help

Here I am eyeballing my wishlist, trying to sort it out and BOOM!!

@debbycanty Thank you very much :)
    Sims 3 PC monitor is discontinued due severe freeze and/or sunburn! Yeah, I'm a nut, so give me a cracker... With cheese, please..
    "I knew this was a great idea! But you should have told me how bad it actually is..."
    Bluessun, you rock~ thanks for the lovely gifts (the 2 lamps from my top 5 plus the jacket~ my elder sims will look super classy!)

top 5 updated!

• AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Thank you @debbycanty and @lauravonawesome for the gifts!

Thank you @charlotteprice for gifting me my whole Top5!

Congratulations @Jude525 !

Top5 updated!
    @Astreia you are so welcome :)

My grandparents sent me a belated birthday gift (like 6 months belated, lol). But they sent me a "wallet treat" and there was enough that I could catch up on some stuff and still have some left over for myself. So I bought a SP bundle and decided to share some of it with friends. :)

I still have to make it last. But, now that I've discovered the DD board and haven't paid full price for anything in a while, I'll probably never have to buy SP again.

Also updated my top 5 as there was an item on it from the Hewnsman Living Room Set, which will now be free next rotation. :)

• rebekah_lindseyrebekah_lindsey Posts: 27 Member
    Thank you @lauravonawesome and @debbycanty for the lovely gifts(: Top 5 updated as of 8/3/2017. Username rebekah_lindsey3

1. Rustic Hanging Basket-28 SimPoints
    2. Blooming Garden-31 SimPoints
    3. Coffee Tray with Book Accents-31 SimPoints
    4. Dream Snare-36 SimPoints
    5. Hoisted Terra Vineyard Vase-61 SimPoints

Wishlist:
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=rebekah_lindsey3
    @rebekah_lindsey you are so welcome... and thank you back for the gorgeous shoes from victorian fashions :):heart::cookie:

updated top 5!

• ninaumininaumi Posts: 363 Member
    Thank you so much, @lauravonawesome & @debbycanty for the gifts! Because of them, I'm closer to completing two compilations. :)Top 5 Updated! :)
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    From my TOP 5. :)

@Ximph thanks for the Festoon to the Honeymoon !!! <3

@lauravonawesome thanks for the Wall Flower !!! <3

@Bluessun thanks for the Vase of Grace !!! <3

This is awesome. Thank you!!! :)

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :D
    edited August 2017
    To everyone who thanked me, you are very welcome!

Also thank you again to @debbycanty for my lovely Countessa Vintage. My elders are gonna look so spiffy!

edited August 2017
    Thank you @debbycanty for the shoes, now my sims go around town ;)

Top 5 updated :)
    Thanks @Bluessun for the gorgeous sculpture from Collectionne Stancke :)

Top 5 updated :grin:

• XxIesjuhXxIesjuh Posts: 78 Member
    edited October 2018
    I would like to add myself to the registry! It would be nice to help each other out with our wishlists.
    Here is mine:

1. Royal Pavilion - 47 SP
    https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:64514&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

2. Tufted Armchair - 81 SP
    https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:64509&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

3. Fit for a Queen
    https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:64510&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

4. Castle Pew Bench 81 SP
    https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:64516&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

5. Medieval Loveseat 99 SP
    https://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:64512

The link to my wishlist:
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=xxiesjuh

P.S. Sorry I can't make hyperlinks, I made this post when I was a new member and now I don't have the option to make the hyperlinks :')
    Post edited by XxIesjuh on
  • XxIesjuhXxIesjuh Posts: 78 Member
    Oh I messed up with the links
  • Gamefreak130Gamefreak130 Posts: 29 Member
    A whole boatload of thanks to @lauravonawesome for gifting me braids and pigtails, the last giftable item I needed from the store! I'm just a couple of MMAO exclusives away from OWNING THE STORE!!

No new top five needed, obviously :)